Welcome to Gaia! ::


I am currently on a quest for redemption. I doubt I can get that here, so I'm here to get money so that I can buy deluexe cat ears and cat tail and be a really generous person, like you! So, anything you can donate would be greatly appreaciated.
wow, shinny
Alexander Zerief
wow, shiny


xd I have 6 bump images altogether so far! whee
Pretty awesome guy with hat. HA! I REMEMBER YOUR NAME!
Bump!

Thank you for bumping Mavu's quest ^^.
Seishuku Tsuki
Bump!

Thank you for bumping Mavu's quest ^^.

Anytime. Do YOU have a quest?
Alexander Zerief
Seishuku Tsuki
Bump!

Thank you for bumping Mavu's quest ^^.

Anytime. Do YOU have a quest?


I just completed mine ^_^. It was a quest for my pimp hat that I have, so now I've got 3/7 of my donators paid off. But I'll be starting another one too, to get some minor stuff for my avi, and then am going to try for a NM Scarf like my friend Mavu.
Behold! My quest for REDEMPTION! ... and stuff.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//