Welcome to Gaia! ::


User Image

User Image

This is the Diary of Karsaa, the Wolven Archon & her carer Terass (Cassara Arikanez). Only Terass may post & invite people to roleplay with her & Karsaa here.

Name: Karsaa

Likes: unknown

Dislikes: unknown

Favourite colour: unknown

Personality: unknown
<center>Photo Gallery

User Image
Karsaa when I first adopted her. Strange how an Archon's fur changes overtime...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Karsaa and Karsei, their first day together. It was an instant connection between the two of them.

User Image
Karsaa as she is now, full-grown, yet still lively as the child she once was.
</center>
<center>About Terrass

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>

Gaian Player: Cassara Arrikanez
Name: Terrass Avliar
Age: 17
DoB: June 21st
Favourite Colour: Indigo - Blue
Height: 5'5.5"
Race: Calico Furre
Rank: Fire Mage
Occupation: Freelance artist, caretaker.
Likes: Music, drawing, her harmonica, fire, wind, the moon..
Dislikes: Crowds, shovy-pushy people, general rude people/jerks, liars, broken promises, excessive noise.
<center>About Karsei

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>

Age: 4 Years
Height: 13 Inches long, 5 inches high.
Gender: Male
Race: Fuzzle
Personality: He's the perfect pet for Karsaa - curious, mischievious, and he has a clever streak; intelligence that rarely shines, but he'll boast it when it does.He's usually resting either atop Karsaa's head or shoulder. He'll never leave her side.
<center>Items</center>
<center>None yet...</center>
<center>About Tobias

User Image</center>

More will be added later. character in development.

Notes: Teacher/mentor-figure. Calm, but enraged when someone close is harmed. Wise, strong, brave.
Name: Karsaa

Likes: Archery, Rainstorms, anything that shines

Dislikes: The heat, crowded places.

Favourite colour: Purple.

Personality: Excitable, energetic, and curious.
The writing is scribbled, rushed - it seems little time was available for Terrass to post an entry. Once Karsaa had learned to write, THEN she's have her do her own diary entries.. that would be nice. One less thing to worry about.

October 13th
Ah, but she's a handful. I've finally got her to sit still for a moment - this won't last long. Up the trees, furniture, rooftops, anything she can get tom, she's there in a flash. She and the little fuzzle I gave her. Karsei's his name, after her of course. He's equally as mischievious, but they're the best of friends. With so few other Archons around, she needs a friend, though.. even though they are rambunctious.

I gave her a red paper flying-craft on a string to play with while staying in place - she adores it, expecially because it's red. That's what's kept her still for the moment. I'm afraid I'll need a new one once she figures out what it does when she moves.

She found something up in the treetops the other day -- I haven't figured it out yet. Something of glass.. like half an orb. I'm holding it for safe keeping, else it's going to end up being a new plaything - a ball perhaps. A Very dangerous ball.

Uh oh. Karsei found interest in the string.. this'll end in disaster. Farewell!
In Shop RP

Cassara Arrikanez
The sunlight gleamed through the trees upon the orange fur of a calico-femme, bristled in irritation. Her paws were placed on her hips, head tilted back with bluegreen eyes locked upon the two figures attempting to hide, poorly, in the foliage. One, a red-furred Archon, giggling brightly as she swung down, handing upside down, now in plain view. The other appeared shortly after - a small red rabbit-like creature with a long tail and odd, clawed feet, chippering and laughing along. The calico, known as Terrass, called up.

"You're going to hurt yourself! Get down!"

Of course, neither would listen. Karsaa, as the young Archon was called, swung herself back onto the firm part of the branch. The small creature followed after, as both climbed higher, further out of reach.

"C'mon, Karsei!", the youth called to the creature.

Terrass shook her head, grinning somewhat. Guess she'd have to go up there...


Kohenkyo
Kohenkyo wandered over to Terass, a new Archon carer & smiled.

"I see the little one is causing you trouble already.....not surprising given her elmental alighnment"

The owner of the archon orphanage grins & looks up at the mischevious archon in the tree.


Cassara Arrikanez
Terr nodded with a smirk, shaking her head as she stepped up closer to the base of the tree.

"She's a handful... but she loves the Fuzzle I let her take care of," She said, gesturing to the rabbit-thing that poked it's head out for a moment, " I thought she needed a friend. And gods, she climbs EVERYTHING -- HEY! That's too high! I'm comin' up there, you!"

Her attention was drawn back to the Archon, who was now on a rather unsturdy branch a few yards above her first point. Terr leapt onto the tree, claws digging in, as she scrambled up the trunk, leaving the owner at the base. She certainly was protective.


Kohenkyo
Kohenkyo wached the new carer climb up after her Archon & smiled again.

"Its a good idea to give the Archons a little responsibilty of thier own. When they grow up, they will be responsible for you."

The contre owner moves out of the way to stop twigs & leaves falling in her hair as they fall, disturbed by Terass & Karsaa.

"Karsaa is the most playful Archon we've had here at the centre. I'm sure she'll be a handful, but of course you'll take good care of her."


Cassara Arrikanez
"Playful's a good thing - mean's.. they're healthy.. yes?" She said with a bit of struggle in her voice, as she hoisted herself over one branch after the other. She stopped a branch below Karsaa, tilting her head as the Archon held a shiny... something in her hand.

She looked down at Terrass.
"Heeey... lookit this! It's pretty."


Kohenkyo
Kohenkyo grins. "Yes, it shows shes healthy enough." A tall beautiful green archon female walks over to Kohenkyo & smiles. "Are the little ones playing?" the green she-archon asks, her voice dreamy & silky. Kohenkyo smiles at the Archon beside her. "Yes Xu, Terass here is playing with her newly adopted little one." Kohenkyo reaplies, watching Terass climb up to Karsaa.


Cassara Arrikanez
Terrass climbed carefully down the tree. It seems she'd finally secured Karsaa on her back, who was now fascinated by the shiny object in her hands, as was Karsei, perched upon her head. Terr leapt off the final branch, which was no more than a couple feet off the ground, and let the Archon to sit next to her, unnoticing of the femme archon before her... for a moment, anyways.

Terr noticed her first, giving a warm smile in greeting.

"Well hullo, I don't believe I've seen you before. Xu, is it?" she confirmed, having heard the name from Kohenkyo.


Kohenkyo
Xu bows politely & smiles at Terass & Karsaa. "Yes, I am Kohenkyo's guardian archon. Pleased to meet you" Kohenkyo smiles. "What's Karsaa got there Terass?"


Cassara Arrikanez
Terr blinked - she'd forgotten about the half-orb..thing, for a moment. She looked at Karsaa, still holding it, but having found interest in the older Archon before her, she was staring upwards.

"M'not sure... she found it up in the tree, I suppose."

"IT'S SHINEY!", burst from the mouth of the grinning creature on Karsaa's head, swaying his tail and pawing down at the object.

"I dunno what it is.. I like it. ^^ Wanna see?" Karsaa held up the object to Xu. It was about as big as the palm of an adult hand, lavender in colour, and seemed to be broken from a once solid object. There was something odd about it... another thing noted would be the harder black piece in the middle, sticking out further as if broken seperately.


Kohenkyo
"It is very pretty" Xu replies. "keep it safe, you never know when things like that will come in handy" Kohen says thoughtfully. Xu looks at the fuzzle. "very cute."


Cassara Arrikanez
Terrass took the object from there, pocketting it. As Karsaa began to pout at her treasure being put out of sight, she patted her on the head. "Don't worry, I'm just holding onto it to keep it safe. You can see it later." She looked back, and nodded. "Not even sure what it is yet, so of course I will."

Karsei Grinned, flicking his ears and pawing at his face at the comment, giving a soft 'churr'.



10/17
She really admires Xu, the oldest female Archon, though she's shy to admit it. It's obvious in the way she watches her. Or maybe it's just because it's the first adult Archon she's seen, as far as I know.. it'd be nice if she followed her as a role-modle.

Hahah. Dreams are nice. She'll never calm down that much, not with her element. She's an endless ball of energy, it seems. Not a bad thing.
11/1
Trick or Treating - she'd never even heard of it! Maybe I should have left it that way, though. Heheh. Bouncing off the walls for hours after dressing up and getting candy door-to-door. I was a bat, and she was a vampyre. She ADORED her costume... mine was just itchy. Gah!

She made a friend along the way, but they were in costume, and we never got their name... ah well. Maybe they'll meet again!
11/21
I found it! Mum - it's what I call my carer - said if I found it, I'd be able to write in it on my own now! Yay! All mine. Oh yeah, stuff... umm.. well, I've finally started to meet the other Archons in the area! Some of them know how to swim.. I wish I could swim. I asked Mum to the other day - she promised she'd teach me soon. Yay! It looks like so much fun, and I love the feel of water, even if it is cold. Brr.

An' as you can see, I can write n' read now! It was hard to learn, but it was worth it!

Oh, and I get to hold onto the shiney thing now, she finally trusts me! It has a wierd glow to it.. and its warm.. I still dunno what it really is. I've gatta find out! Maybe it's part of a secret stash of buried trasure. Yeah! Treasure, like hidden by pirates in the stories! I could go on a treasure hunt! And get more shiney warm things!

Ack! I have to go. Mum found the jar I broke... oops!
12/2
I've finally gotten to meet some of the other archons! They're brother and sister, I think - Amethyst and Gunner. I like them. Even though we kind'a met wierd. I fell out of the tree! Well, down it, anyways... then Gunner fell later. it was a falling chain! I wanna play with them more. It's nice to have someone to play with more than Mum and Karsei. Not that they're bad either.
In-Shop RP - Tuesday, November 30th
Karsaa had been perched on a branch, hidden amongst the foliage in the same tree as the two, keeping silent. That is, until Karsei decided to slide down for a closer look. That was JUST the strein the branch needed to give way.

"Iii-yaaa!"

The two went tumbling head over heals to crash in a pile on the same branch as the conversing siblings. Karsaa had the worst problem with interrupting things.. she laid slung over the middle of the branch, temporarily stunned, but fine, Karsei nipping at her ears to wake her up. She was a tough gal.

@@ "Nnnggghh.."

[(MoogerMint) Amethyst] Aiie!" Amethyst yelped as a dark red-and-black Archon came crashing down on the same branch with a fuzzy... something... nipping at her ears. Once she got her bearings, she crawled over to the young female and looked down into her face. "Are... are you okay?" she asked, still a bit stunned at this sudden turn-of-events.

[(FlareWolf) Gunner] "oh sure.. i dont..." he stopped as he saw another archon fall out of the tree. He stood their starting at her, and reached over and plucked one of his feathers, handing it to his sister, but not taking his eye of the other

Amethyst turned back to face Gunner as she noticed he was holding out one of his feathers. She was speachless, but she forced a slight nod of her head and carefully took the delicate wing feather of her brother. She smiled at him, still unable to form words, but looked back to the other archon when she noticed Gunner was.

Gunner shook out of the trance "um.. hi" he said sheepishly, then turned back to his sister "Um Amethyst, can i ask you.. exactally why you need the feather..." he asked out of curiosity, not relizing how rude he must sound

[Karsaa]"Uwah.." She slowly came to her sences, swatting Karsei away from her ears, whom crawled over to her shoulder in response. It took a minute for her to realise where she was.. which, of course, was first by looking STRAIGHT down. She was still in the tree, on the stronger branch that the two had been sitting in. She scrambled to cling tightly to the branch, THEN, FINALLY noticing the two other archons. She blinked up at them.

OO; "... um... hi?"

Gunner's attention shifted once more "Hi.... what is your name?" hesaid slowly

[Amethyst] Before she could reply to Gunner's question, she saw the other archon stir. Turning back to face the newcomer, she watched until the other realized where she was. "Are you okay?" Amethyst asked again. Obviously the dark female was out-of-it when she had asked the first time. But Amethyst cracked a smile anyway. "Hi! I'm Amethyst," she introduced.

Turning back to Gunner, she answered his question about the feather. "I'm not really sure, but I guess it's just a way for me to prove that I'm ready for what's to come." She thought it over a moment in her head, then nodded.

Karsaa blinked at the first question asked. If it was her in his position, her first response would be WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! - but that was her. She took a moment to brush off, Karsei going from her shoulder to her head, fluffing up into a presentable little ball of.. well, fluff, now holding the appearance of a red pom-pom with ears.

"Umm.. I'm Karsaa." ^^ "And this is Karsei," She said, gesturing to the fluffball on her head. "He's my Fuzzle! N'.. don't worry. I think I'll be alright. ^x"

Gunner laughed "well it is nice to meet you, karsaa" he said

Ame[thyst] grinned. "Good. I'm glad you are all right. Very nice pleasure to meet you, Karsaa! And you, too, Karsei!" She looked around a bit and spotted the broken tree branch above them. It looked a little unsteady, hanging there by a few fibers. "We might want to move away from this tree..." she said, pointing up at the branch.

"Nice to meet you too, err..." And it struck her that, although one gave her their name, this one hadn't. "What's your name?" The both of them looked up as well, ears turning back. "Err... yeah.. don' need another accident." ^^;

Gunner smiled, and began to move away from the branch, when it fell, hitting his back "OWWWWWWWWW" he yelped in pain, cringing on the ground, although still conciouse

Amethyst stood up, unsteadily at first, and bowed slightly. "It was nice to meet you, Karsaa, but I've probably gotta get home." She turned to Gunner and sighed, slightly annoyed with this sudden leave. "I'm sorry, Gunner, but I've gotta go. See you when I get back?"

She smiled and waved before taking an enormous leap off the branch and heading towards home.


((Ended here due to time restraints.))
January 10th, 2005
Change is in the air.. I can smell it! I've grown a lot since I first came with Mum. I'm near full grown now. As time's gone on, I've even learned to use a weapon - a wooden bow that she carved herself! Oh don't you worry, it's very strong. I'll be an expert archer someday, I swear it! Karsei's been helping me practice!

Yeah, I'm pretty much allowed on my own now. Mum thinks I'm old enough to take good care of myself, though of course she's still 'Supreme ruler'. Ha ha!

I still carry the half-orb with me I found ages back. It's been changing colours, light strength... I know it means something! Something... that I don't know yet. Someday I'll find out.
2/2/05
It was stormy today -- and I note that I LOVE storms -- so I decided to cover in the forest. Mum, though she loves the rain n' such, doesn't like getting wet all to well, so she stayed behind. As did Karsei - he's grown ill, but it's just a bug. He'll be arlight after a good day's rest, the poor little guy. So this was my first treck completely alone - or first since I was found, anyways. Though... I can't remember much before that.

I came accross a lovely waterfall, though they tend to look better when it isn't pooring rain to take away form the effect. I'll have to remember where it was -- at that, I left a mark with one of my arrows at the base of a nearby tree on the path so I'd remember! But the biggest part wasn't finding the water fall.

That orb I've held onto for a while -- I found it's other half! And luckily, I was carrying the first one with me. After pulling it out of my bag, I placed the two together. It was.. warm, strangely, after being in the icey rains that'd been pouring down for quite some time, and out in the cold wintr'y weather - though it doesn't really snow here, it's still cold.

It was a moment before I regarded anything but its shine and warmth, since that was no different than the other half. But when together... it was strange. They fused, as if they had never ben broken. And I could swear I heard something.. or someone.. calling my name. But no matter how or where I looked, there was no one. It must have been my imagination, but strange that it happened just as the pieces joined.

I'm keeping it in a soft drawstring bag that Mum stitched for me. It's.. not stitched ALL that well. She's not too good at that. But it still works, and the thought was nice. (I'm going to fix it myself later when she's not looking!) It has my initial stitched in gold on the front of the navy material.

Mum doesn't know what happened - I've been hiding the whole piece from her, and haven't told anyone but Karsei. But it seems like it's important. Like it means something.

Or I could just be being silly - could be just a shiney rock of some special material that keeps warm and fixes itself. I'll tell people about it... sometime. For now, it's mine n' Karsei's little secret.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//