Yeah, I'm selling the shop. It's either that or i close, since i absolutely cannot find my procreate painter classic disc. ;__; And, I'm pretty sure all you all would rather have me sell the shop ANYWAY, since there's still quite a few kittens who need to be grown. :/
Spoofies are small, cat-like creatures that come in many colors. They can speak english somewhat, along with 'meows' and such of their own language. They can be evil, good, or neutral. Also, there are elements. Every spoofie's personality is different!
Currently, only two stages are known. newborn, and adult. It doesn't take them too long to grow, you see...
Please, Please Follow the Rules. e_o; If you don't, and you annoy me enough,I'll put you on the blacklist. And won't be removed until I decide to take you off.
1. NO STEALING Notice the boldness of that?
2. You don't get your spoofie kitten until you've paid me. No exceptions.
3. Don't ask us when the next Flatsale/auction/whatever is. We'll post it.
4. Don't harrass people on the board, or through PM. Be nice. >.>
5. No editing.
6. Don't whine to us if you didn't get a spoofie at one flatsale, there will be others.
7. you MUST, I repeat, MUST Host your spoofie on your own space once he or she has fully grown. I don't want photobucket coming and eating me. ~_~
We Will be having flatsales every so often, check back every few days to see if we have any new kittens up. The price is currently 1000 gaia gold per kitten. Item prices will be added to the total price of your spoofie.
Also, we may put up an auction. The starting bid will always start at the sell price, unless it's a really unique Spoofie. You cannot change your bids in auctions! Only bid if you're serious. Please Post All Order Forms on the board!
Spoofies Currently For Sale:
Flatsales:
ALL IMAGES WILL BE IN BETTER QUALITY WHEN YOU GET THEM.
All gone. whee Event soon! ^_^ Special Devil Winged Spoofie. ninja
AUCTION TIME!
Itachi From Naruto Spoofie!
Date: Undecided
Colorist: Reiayni
Alright. So You've decided you'd like one of these spoofs. Here's the form:
Your User Name:
Spoofie Name:
Spoofie Number:
Will You Rp? (Not required, but it is nice. :3) :
Items:
Gold Total: (You add this up. o_o I'm horrible in the math department. xP)
CUSTOMS:
Alright, I'll start doing customs. (They're not in demand. XD) Custom base price is 1500G, and will add up depending on items;special tags,details,line art edits, amount of time spent, ect. o_o I will not do cosplay spoofies as customs. Those are auction only. x_x
Customs are OPEN
Custom Slots:
1. open
2. open
Custom Form:
Your Username:
Spoofie Name:
Gender:
Main Body Color:
Special Markings and Colors:
Items:
Roleplay?:
Lineart Edit?:
Custom Prices Will Be Decided When I See The form. o_o Also, please send the trade once you order. ^^; I won't accept it till I start working on your custom though. o_o
Yes! ITEMS! WH00T! ....Items can only be worn on Adults.^^;
Bouncy Antenna: Red Only 50G
Collar: Availble In Anycolor, 50 G
Star Charm (Any Color): 25G
Heart Charm (Any Color):25 G
Circle Charm (Any Color): 10G
Spiked Collar: 100G (Black Only)
It's Eating My Head Hat (o_O Don't ask...) : Any color, 125G
Leg Socks: Any TWO colors,75G
1: Earring Stud, Silver or Gold :10G PER EARRING.
2: Earring, Silver or Gold : 15G PER EARRING
3. Bracelet, Silver or Gold : 25G
Note: Tell Me which ear you want the earrings in. o_o
(Note: If I misspell your Username up here, Please tell me to fix it. x_x)
Grey List
domokun No one at the moment. If you're on here, don't break any more rules...
Blacklist:
If you're on here, you better scuttle away from this board right now. o.o
Mailing List
Alright, I've decided to having a Mailing list. ^_^ Post on the board if you want to be on it. You'll get news of upcoming auctions,flatsales, new item release, ect. Mailing list will go active once we have five people on it.
Q: How much do Spoofie's cost?
A: 1000 Gold For a Flatsale Spoof, 1500 For a Custom.
Q: You gave so-and-so a free/cheaper spoofie!
A: Not really a question... o__o; I give my friends spoofies for free or for cheaper. xP Too Bad So Sad. Their my friends. *nods* o_o
Q: Do We have to Roleplay?
A: Nope,it's not required. But I wish you would, it would make me so happy. ;__; If you don't roleplay, I'd like you to at least drop by the board, so I know you're alive..oO;;;
Q: What Programs do you use?
A: Adobe Photoshop 7.0 and Procreate Painter Classic.
Q: Wanna Do A Pet Trade?
A: I have to see the type of pet first. Xx; Please don't be offended if I don't want to do a trade...
Q: How Many Spoofies Can I Own?
A:As Many As you want. o.o
Q: Can I pay in Items?
A: Unless you're giving me an OMG hat (xd)...no. o_o Sometimes, On an auction though, there might be an autobid that's an item. :3
Q:How come some spoofies have wings?
A: BECAUSE THEY'RE SPECIAL. surprised
Q:What is the velocity of a swallow?
A: African or European? xd
Q: Can I have a cosplay spoofies?
A: Eh, We'll See. I don't usually do cosplays for customs.
More to come. o_o; Post any questions on the board.
So, your spoofie has fallen in love and wants to have kittens? Well... They can. o_o Spoofie Litters have 2-4 Kittens. Aproxximatly half the kittens will go the the father's owner, and the other half will go to the mother's owner. Only adults can have kittens! (oO; ) You Cannot sell your spoofie's kittens. o_o You can have me sell them though, if you don't want a certain one or something. o.o; Spoofies with the same Parents cannout breed. (So, Basicly, The Whole 1st Generation Can Breed with whomever they want, because their parents are unknown. oO; )
The Kittens' markings will be a combination of their parent's markings, or will have their own. Genders are random. Sometimes, there is a *slight* chance for a mutation, which can result in different eye colors, fur colors, wings, fins, gills (I'm kidding. XD) and other...mutation stuff. o_o
Breeding cost 4000 Gaia Gold, 2000 From Both the Mother and Father's Owners.
Spoofies Mate for life, meaning they only have one mate their whole lives.Spoofs can have as many litters as their owner can afford. o_o However, the spoofies can't have kittens again for a week. o_O They're Not rabbits... It takes about a week-week and a half for kittens to be born.
Yeeeeeeeees. Want To Roleplay Your Spoofie? Just do it on the shop board at the moment, I don't think we really have enough people to start it's own thread. o_o Roleplaying is nice, but is not required. So If you don't like roleplaying, but want a spoofie, you can still get one. XD
Roleplay Rules:
1. All Gaia Rules Apply.
2. No Killing Each Other, Please. o_O Fights are allowed...
3. Absoultely no god-modding! (Or Power-playing, as some people call it. o-o)
4. Be at least Semi-Literate... * and - are fine for actions and stuffs. don't be all stupid and write like this: lyk, OMG!>!?!?!? i want ur sppofi and my sppoofi to be furiends!!!!1111
5. Spoofies Cannot Choose Their Mates After One Roleplay session. o_o
I think that's about it...More Rules can be added though. domokun
Are you sure you want one noooooooow? *cough* We were thinking about having naruto spoofies at some point...*cough* xD; Oh, and sure. We can have a link trade, once Either Rei or me makes a link. >.>
i WOULD buy one but i cant i gotta save up for my future sea horse cause i want one really bad...maybe once i get that one i will buy onesmile and if they arnt too expensive