Welcome to Gaia! ::

Your Favorite Fruit?

Bananas! 0.16 16.0% [ 4 ]
Mangos! 0.08 8.0% [ 2 ]
Oranges! 0.04 4.0% [ 1 ]
Lemons! 0.04 4.0% [ 1 ]
Apples! 0.08 8.0% [ 2 ]
Blueberries! 0.08 8.0% [ 2 ]
Strawberries! 0.28 28.0% [ 7 ]
Starfruit! 0.16 16.0% [ 4 ]
Pears! 0.04 4.0% [ 1 ]
Tomatoes! 0.04 4.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 912 913 914 > >> >>> »|

Moookau Isn't Dead!

After finally getting my AFK, I was the happiest Moo in the entire world. Or so I thought. It turns out that there are a lot more items out there that I love oh so much. Do you want to help me get them? Thanks!




Updates!

-August 19th, 2008- Bought the Western Zodiac for 40,050 gold! The bow position is so pretty, not to mention all of the other poses. On to the Angelbow, before the price gets too high! Current price: 61k!

Old News

-June 5th, 2008- HA. I updated almost a year later. Are you seeing this? Ahem, sorry, I shouldn't be proud of it. ._.;;
Anyway, I'll be finding a new objective, and some other wonderful things to do until the battle system (zOMG) finally comes out. ^^

-July 11th, 2007- Well, after a small spurt in Japan, I'm glad to be home with my buddies. <3 I guess I should actually start questing for something, but tonight, I have been distracted once again by- (OHSHINY!) Vampires! Bink will have a field day. Anyway, I guess I'm not really questing for anything... still... *pokes thick layer of dust over Questing post*

-Apr. 1st, 2007- Hee hee! I love fooling my friends with crazy pranks. xD Here is a copy of what I posted, along with the heading: "Mourning for Moookau- A Funeral..." And this was what was on the first post: "We, the gaia admins, have just recieved word that on March 31st, moookau has died in a freak accident, late at night. We don't know many details, but it involved a cow truck, 1/2 ton shipment of fireworks, a marauding marching band, and a weasel. We feel much remorse for this great gaian's passing, and wish her much luck in whatever afterlife she may or may not believe in. To respect her, we have changed her avi into a ghostie, so that if you see her floating around cyberspace one lonely night, you can be reminded of her presence. T^T
-The Gaia Admins" xDDDD

-Feb. 17th, 2007- Happy New Year, and V-Day! After a HUGE donation from my dear friend Bink-chan (who is leaving. You shall be missed!), I will soon buy my Chyaku Scarf! But then I have to figure out what to do with the rest of the gold... >.>;; Chat in the thread, and help me figure it out! ^.^

-Dec. 31st, 2006- Okay. I've been messing with my random yet pretty pics for my quest page, and gaia won't let it work. So I said "SCREW IT ALL, I'M GOING TEXT!" -huffhuff-

...

But I can't update it all tonight, I have to host a party... :-roll:

I'll do it tomorrow. x3[/procrastination]





Rules!!

1. Follow all gaia TOS, including the new one! :3
2. Listen to the Regulars of teh thread if I'm not here: Bink-chan, Overlord Shadow, Ayanah, and Dragons375. And me, of course. xD
3. No being a jerk. Please don't, I don't like to flame people, sometimes it needs to be done, but please not here. ;__;
4. Please, keep advertising to a minimum. Only in your siggy, please. You can keep small not-linked images in your posts, but no huge banners. This is a new rule, so I won't penalize the earlier posters. :3
5. No criticizing teh crappy layout. I'm working on it... kinda. >_>;;
6. No begging for our untold riches... or else you will be stabbed with needles by Ayanah. That's not good. Not at all. Don't do it!
7. NO FIGHTING! If you want to go into a small skirmish or a full-out flame war, make your own freaking thread for it, or take it to PMs! I don't want to see your crap here.


Quests!!

Currently Questing for: Archery Items!


Demonbow
Angelbow
Western Zodiac Bought for 40.05k!
Grace of Eros
Arrow in My Head
Four Horsemen Donated! heart
Enchanted Strings (Ask if confused)
Death Whisper

Focusing on: Angelbow! 10k/61k!




Past Quests
Chyaku Norisu Scarf!-Completed: Feb. 19th 2007!
Jolly Hat- Completed Dec. 27th!
AFK-Completed! Quest: Sept. 26 '04-August 16 '06! <3



Luffly Donators and Friends!!!

[The-Asian-Kid] - Grace of Eros! Thank you! heart

Regulars of THE Thread! Listen to these people!
Bink-chan
Ayanah
Dragons375
Overlord Shadow
xoKasumi-chanox
LucyElfinLied



User Image

Links and Old Stuff!
Links In

Links Out
Saved...


User Image
Questing for Artses!! Freebies...?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Warning: Long post below...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quest Avi's:


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Here!
Time Lord Moookau

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
BAM! Moookau

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hogwarts Moookau

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Doggy Moookau

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(Slightly) Angelic Moookau

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Snazzy-Pink Moookau

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
SLIK Moookau
hmmm... still experimenting....
muaha... ninja


thanks for bumping!! ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//