Crying Blood
Karoish
Crying Blood
Karoish
Crying Blood
the sad thing is..... i want them both
gonk But you sadly can only have one. -Pats head.- But the happy thing is, you see them both growing
3nodding true true! i wan the Neo one cause the Neo ones are so fricken cooolllllllll but i want the sky one cause it looks so intresting
razz
MY MIND IS SUCH A SPINNNNN *falls over* but if i do win the winged one, it'll be nice to have a female Temeo for once lol
Yeah, some feministic power to the family
xd
Heh, I somehow understand how hard it is to choose which you'd want more. I wondered a while whether I should took the Rain coloured, or the Neon coloured male for myself. With Kel's help I decided to take Rainy Vena
3nodding i would have to say Rainy Vena was the better choice for you ^_^ he just seems to go with you better
The least I would have needed a spunky Neon one, so true
xd Vena's enough trouble indeed.
But now I must go for an hour or a little more, can you keep a slight watch on the Auction for me?