<center>

This is me. I am Apathy's owner ^_^ I love him SO much, thank you Karo for letting me have him. He is in a good home
heart

This is Mayve. He is a suppiritto, and kinda like a big brother to Apathy. I can tell that Apathy like to be around Mayve. He is ALWAYS bubbling happily around him. i hope they always get along great like this.

This is Dane. she is just a baby and will grow up along side Apathy. i got Apathy on the same day that i got Dane. i sure hope they dont fight when they grow up. im not exactly sure what species Dane is, but thats alright. She knows i love her anyway ^_^

This is Kome. He is the newest addition! he is the same type of animal as Dane. Kome and Apathy dont get along to great. Kome is ALWAYS hogging the toys for himself, and wont let anyone around Blood when he is with her. This makes Apathy VERY angry.