Welcome to Gaia! ::


Hi there welcome to my quest page!!! I am currently questing for a Red Pimpin' outfit!!!Please help me get what I want...I know your thinking..."There are a million quests here and why should I donate to you?" The answer is...You don't have too!! Even if I do worship you for donating...It would be your choice to help a fellow gaian get an outfit the dream of!!!

Crimson Red Pimpin' Skirt -BOUGHT biggrin
Red Wine Pimpin' Hat
Red Wine Pimpin' Platforms -BOUGHT biggrin
Red Wine Pimpin' Jacket

I have:5000 gold
Need 30000 more gold to go!!

Any donataion of gold or items are welcome...I will keep track of donators.... find it in your heart to donate!!! and Bumps are loved!!!!Even when I'm offline!!! I also have a wishlist shop...Harry Potter stuff mostly...and feel free to click the Malfoy img to get there!!!


Current Status:
Online!!




User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Donators:
Mai2xchan:100g heart
Moo_moo_76:75g heart
Callidora:5000g & Deluxe cat ears heart
Benji_67:141g heart
Bump whee
Bump me back!
Bump and good luck!
GOOD LUCK BUMP OF THE DOMOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

domokun B domokun U domokun M domokun P domokun
domokun G domokun O domokun O domokun D domokun L domokun U domokun C domokun K domokun ! domokun ! domokun

pls bump me back!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cliff_rat
Bump whee
Bump me back!

thanks...bump

In a relationship with The Makoto Tachibana

Unbeatable Noob

Good luck, and bump!
thanks for the bumps!!!
Mai2xchan
Good luck, and bump!

Thank you so much for the donation!!!

In a relationship with The Makoto Tachibana

Unbeatable Noob

benji_76
thanks for the bumps!!!


NP, it's my job.. xd

Bump!

In a relationship with The Makoto Tachibana

Unbeatable Noob

benji_76
Mai2xchan
Good luck, and bump!

Thank you so much for the donation!!!


Again, no problem! ^__^ I love helping people out.
bumpers!!!
bump... biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//