Welcome to Gaia! ::


Yeah why is it that when I attack a country I only get 10,000 dollars for it but when I'm attacked they get 50,000? well no matter, revenge is sweet and I need everyone's help!
Click Here

Those who help me get more people to aid me will be rewarded with gold, for every 10 people you get to join you'll recieve 100 gold!!!!!!
How exactly does this work?
BUMP, yeah BUMPs are more then welcome! hey you get gold for it too!
Okay I clicked it, so what's it's all about? As in what do you do in it?
bump

i clicked it but i dont know 10 people gonk
<center> Bumperdoodles~
<center>User Image


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Please come to one of my shops! I know I am begging, but I'm desperate for customers 3nodding

Marijuana's Princess

wtf...please exsplain yourself
nvm. I get it ^_^ Bump
WillowChan71
How exactly does this work?


You just click the link and thats one unit in my army. you don't have to do anything else. if you want to earn some gold, get 10 additional people to click it and have them PM me saying such and such sent me. I'll be keeping a tally of everyone who is recruiting.
uhhhhhhhh stressed im so pissed off, ahhhh *angry yelling* scream
Raggio Lunare
Okay I clicked it, so what's it's all about? As in what do you do in it?


Conquer, other nations "players" every attack you make you have the ability to loot their treasury and thats how you get more income. However one of the nations thats bigger and stronger then mine continuiously attacks me and takes over 25% of my revenues making it hard for me to get stronger without a larger population.
BPX
uhhhhhhhh stressed im so pissed off, ahhhh *angry yelling* scream


hmm join up and I'll hand you an M-16 to go chase my enemies away. I hear thats a real good way to blow off stress.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//