Welcome to Gaia! ::


If anyone would like to help me get a fox tail, I'd be very grateful to u.
Bump and good luck! *hugs* I'd love to donate, but right now I'm a lil "short of gold"... sweatdrop
Shero-chan, how's the gold-saving coming? wink
Bump.

stare Are people ignoring this? Cause that's not very nice.
BUMP, hey can everyone help me out in my quest? no donations are required. In fact I'm giving gold away to those who get more people to help me out! click the link to find out more. 3nodding

Click here
O..kay..Oo; Right.

Bump!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. BUMP and GOOD LUCK!
Good luck!
Yay! More bumpers! whee See, Shero-chan, it works!
Last bump for the night. *yawns* 'Til tomorrow, minna-san! *waves*
Bump. Shero-chan, where'd you go?
*tearful bump* crying
*still in search of Shero-chan* ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//