<center>
-- -- ¤ º Rules º ¤ -- --</center>
Uhm, yeah... I have a couple of rules I'd like people to follow.
There aren't many, but it's just to keep things clean ^^;;
- Be patient - Most of the commissions I do are done within the week, at the most. But if I take a little longer than you expected, be patient!
- Be clear- If you want an elaborate commission done, please tell me exactly what you want! The more I know, the better it'll probably be.
<center>
-- -- ¤ º Ordering º ¤ -- --</center>
When ordering a commission, please keep in mind to fill out this form, or atleast include these points in it.
- Character: Avater/Original character (include image)
- Art: Lineart/Sketch/Colored
- Size: Full body/Waist up/Head shot
- Pose: Standing/Sitting/Etc.
- Mood: Cheery/Gloomy/Sexy/Etc.
- Extra: Extra additions/Accesories/Etc.
Once you post your order in this thread, I will put you on the waiting list and maybe pm you if I didn't get enough detail on the request. I will give you a rough estimate of the price and start working.
Once it's finished, I give you the image with sample written on it. I suggest a price and you send me the right amount of gold. Once the trade is completed, I give you the correct image.