Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counter as of August 2nd

+1 <3 1 100.0% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

Roses' Quest Thread


Roses is questing!

G9 Laptop

User Image

Donations would be lovely ^^;
Progress


Approximate amount needed; 72K

Amounted saved; 2K

Updated every 1K or 2K.

Still a long ways to go. ^_____^

Bumping the thread; chatting here would be great and much appreciated! Feel free to be an affliate.
Rules


Please read all the rules before posting.

1. Please be at least semi-literate. It'd be great if we good read your post.

2. Please respect everyone in the thread; except rule breakers of course. >:B No flaming, scamming, cursing, etc. Please keep it at the very most, PG13.

3. Chat with Roses in the thread to keep her company. We don't want her talking to herself do we? 3nodding

4. Do not advertise anything in this thread. That is very rude and you will get black listed for doing that.

5. No begging please! That will not be tolerated with here. This is a quest thread. You can feel free to make your own of course. Then you can be my affliate. :3
Donators


Please be nice to all my donators and don't bug them. The people here are the best! <333

Rebellion Face Mask Donators

1.B u t t s e c k s - - B r i g a d e Charity- 1K ^^;
2. Every Day is Christmas Charity- 365g 3nodding
3. Bai_Lang- Rebellion Face Mask (completed my quest) heart heart
-----------------------------------------------------------

G9 Laptop Donators

TPR1- 2K

White List


For all the nice people on Gaia that I have been fortunate enough to meet.

1. Bai_Lang for completing/donation my first quest item on Gaia, the Rebellion Face Mask. She's a really generous person so you better be nice to her!


Black List

The meanie heads. Gaia could do without any of these horrid people.

None. Good, please keep it this way. 3nodding
Affliates ^___^;


If you want to be my affliate just PM me or post your banner code in this thread. Make sure you link this thread back.

Banner: Coming Soon I promise. <3 But banner donators would be awesome.
About the Quester


So you want to know more about me huh?

I know I've only joined for a month or so but I have seen a lot items that I hope to quest for and I know I can do it. I am very dedicated and would not waste my gold getting carried away with other things. I am also pretty ambitious; I know what I want on Gaia; and I am going to try my best to get it. Right now it's the solar headdress.

Now in real life; my name is Chloe. I am going to be a sophomore in high school next year so I may be busy sometimes and can not get online. I try to as much as I can however. I love art of any kind; and I love donators about all. xD

I guess that's all you need to know; I might put some more up later.
Quest thread is now open! You can post. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//