Welcome to Gaia! ::

Here's some gold ^__^

HURRAY! 1 100.0% [ 47 ]
Total Votes:[ 47 ]
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 >

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Welcome to my shop <3

Order:
User Image1. Introduction

User Image2. Rules

User Image3. Examples w/Prices.

User Image4. (Kiss or Kill) List

User Image5. Affiliates

User Image6. Links


Better Business Reborn
Welcome to the Better Business Reborn where your customers can rate your shop using the buttons below.

To the Customers: The BBC is constantly working on improving itself based upon feedback. After you rate this shop, give us a thumbs up and perhaps post suggestions? wink


(For best effect, quote this post onto the first page)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

^ Made by Vixian

I was a poor Gaian, all alone in the world. -sniffles a bit-That's my sob story. Kay? xD I'm only kidding! The reason why I want to make graphics and sell them to you people is because I'm greedy and want the gold! But I'll make the prices fair and affordable because that's how nice I am! You can look around and see what you like! ^_^ I won't bite much... Hehe.. >.>
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


-dun dun duuuun- Yes, there are limits to this shop XP however, they're easy squeezy lemon peasy! They are:

1. Fill out the following form when you want graphics-
[b]What size?[/b]
[b]What color(s)?[/b]
[b]What picture(s)?[/b]
[b]What quote/motto?[/b]
[b]What else?[/b]

2. Do not pm me with your form. All forms must be posted in this topic.
3. You must trade the gold first before getting your graphics.
4. No n00bish offers.
5. No page stretching.
6. No sexual/nudity pictures posted in this topic.
7. No rubbish spam. Ex: ljfdlakdfljdsdka
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


The Kiss/Kill List is the White/Black list. XD I didn't want to put White/Black list because I think that's racist >.> (trying to be modest here).

Kiss List
nobletiger- Ordering 4 graphics + tip heart
Kiater Aburame- For giving me a big a** tip heart 3nodding
K y o k o C h u u- Bumping my thread heart heart heart
-FanGirl_Jdene- Ordering 2 graphics + tip heart


Kill List
<3 <3 <3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Other shops you would want to visit:
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image


Pm me to link you =)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


If you want, you can link my shop ^_^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30057593&][IMG]http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/2360/darkmoonlightps0.gif[/IMG][/url]


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30057593&page=1][IMG]http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/8013/dmgssiggyou6.gif[/IMG][/url]

^ Thanks Kyoko =D
-cuts the black ribbon- It's officially open =D BUMP!
Whoo!
I'll be back in a second. xD
Hehe alright XD

|re|s|e|r|v|e|d|
*~*~*Reserved*~*~*
User Image
Okay, since your template confuses me...
Can you make the backround of that image move?
I mean, just like making it fall, and remove the "Slave" text, and move the symbol down? xD
/Undescriptive/
LunaFeather
User Image
Okay, since your template confuses me...
Can you make the backround of that image move?
I mean, just like making it fall, and remove the "Slave" text, and move the symbol down? xD
/Undescriptive/
Do you mean make animation on the background?

And is this an icon, a sig, an affliate, or a banner?
Yeeaaaaah. xD Animate the background. >_>
[Gosh I feel stupid.]
It'd be an icon. :3

I would love a banner:
What size? 400x400
What color(s)? Variation of reds
What picture(s)?
One
Two
Three
Four
What quote/motto? Jean Grey (at top)
The X Mansion's Lady Telepath (somewhere at the bottom)
What else? Animated to give a sort of ripple effect...I dunno, that's the closest I think you can get to reflecting telepathy.

Umm...is this possible? sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//