Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well, we had a good time, didn't we?

Not at all. D:< 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I suppose. >_> 0.25 25.0% [ 1 ]
Sure as hell did! =D 0.75 75.0% [ 3 ]
I dun give a rat's a**. :B Hyuck. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 64 65 66 > >>

You predicted it. An OoC Board for a literate Kingdom Hearts roleplay.

sillysillysilly

Ala Main Board.

Please check us out! We love new members, and the guard dogs were recently vaccinated it's always nice to meet new people! =D

<3

Wild Comrade

Bwahahaha... First post.
Whoa noes

Speaking of first posts, I finally got the intro post up! ... even though it didn't really help anyone, and I've still got to make one for Larxene... =x

Wild Comrade

And I have to finish Zexy's profile. -squeak-

I know you're busy right now, guess this means I have extra time reserved for inviting people...? xD;;
All the time in the world, as it was.

XD

Wild Comrade

Yay! Too bad my summer isn't all the time in the world. Which, would be why I have to work diligently on this while I can.

^ ^;;

It's going to take me a little longer with my crestfallen state to finish Zexy's profile since my computer killed itself when I finished yesterday.

Wild Comrade

That intro post was soo lame.

@_@

Plainly obvious I'm working on Zexy's profile more than anything else. xD;; -checks other posts, which have also gone to lame-
Whoo for Zexion!

Not-whoo for putting off a Larxene post. =_= Heheh...heh...

Wild Comrade

Speaking of a Larxene post... Oh, dear. I have no idea if Riaxa and she would get along. xD;;

...Random inspiration to attempt roleplaying Xaldin simply because the line, "One word out of you three and I let Xaldin have his stabby way with you." "I'm not sure which sounds worse, the interpretation of that with innuendo or without." from this video.

-putting off lots of stuff for stupid videos on Youtube-
Whoa. o_o Larxene and Riaxa... I sense great conflict! Greaaat conflict! >3o

Whooo! A Xaldin would be both amusing and impressive. I don't think I've ever seen a really good Xaldin roleplayer. And then I will roleplay Lexaeus and we can both be big hulking man-dudes Xaldin innuendo makes me want to run, hide, and never see the light of day again.

[Bleh. Internet konked out for a bit.]

Wild Comrade

While Riaxa ish not a total girly-girl, she's probably WAY too nice for Larxene to get along with. This is going to cause more chaos than Vexen and Yuixrye. x_x Or maybe it won't, since Riaxa doesn't have explosives... Oh, crap, she can cast many spells. Castle Oblivion could be burned to the ground by the end of those two chasing each other. o_o;;

Who says I'd be any good at roleplaying Xaldin? That'd be both hilarious and creepy. I only said I might try it. -looks at avatar- WTF? Nevermind, that'd be wrong on so many levels. However, seeing you roleplaying Lexaeus would be more than enough to convince me to roleplay Xaldin so that we were even God, I agree with you. We'd have to have him around purely for humor purposes.
I revise my statement. An explosive conflict! =O

Then maybe I will and they can watch the superbowl together and do manly-man things like drink beer

I CHALLENGE YOU TO ROLEPLAY XALDIN!

=D

Wild Comrade

Lolz. "Can't this wait until later? I'm not really allowed to leave the kitchen until after midnight, or when I've completed every task, XII." ...Zexion'd kick both of them out of his beloved kitchen. xDD

Only until the TV got smashed by Larxene, then they'd throw down their beer and join the chase! ...This is really what they need the Superior for, solving petty fights like that.

I CHALLENGE YOU TO ROLEPLAY LEXAEUS!

=D

...Okay, my reply depends on your answer. @_@
I always associate yellow and black with "Kill Bill," and Larxene is always associated with black and yellow, for me. XD So there would be giant thematic fights. That would end abruptly for no reason when we or they got bored.

YEAH! ... I have the feeling all Xigbar does when the other members fight is watch or place bets. *cough*Best boss evar!*cough*

I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!

XD

Somewhere, someone began to play piano forte as a prelude to the danger.

Wild Comrade

Xigbar would so tape those fights and sell them on the internet for money. It's classic to make money off of fighting girls. XD Kill Riaxa doesn't have a nice ring to it, neither does Kill Aria. Dang. XP

He could always encourage them, too. Hah, I'd bet Lexaeus would totally crush everyone and end the fight like that.

I was hoping you wouldn't, actually.

XD

Now I have two profiles to work on. Both of which I will probably lose all of a sudden when Gaia gets really slow and kills my computer.

[I disappeared to eat breakfast and play video games. No, I will not allow myself to starve. -pout-]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//