Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you help?

Of course! 0.375 37.5% [ 6 ]
Why would I? 0.25 25.0% [ 4 ]
Poll Whore 0.375 37.5% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 62 63 64 > >>

` G o t P i x e l s?
Nothin' but graphics!


ATTENTION! ATTENTION! I'm opening up a new mini shop! The thing is, it won't have any of these things and it won't be run by me. It'll be run by a mule and a possible associate. (By the way, I'm looking for one of those!) Scroll down a little to see what I need from you guys!

My visitor counter:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Unlimiteds : Spots Unlimited!
Minnie Me Singles : One Slot Open!
Minnie Me Couples :One Slot Open!

Currently: Online!

You looking to help me? Keep reading! It won't take long, I promise!

Ok, well here's the deal. You see these little animated guys? I'm planning on selling them, I just need suggestions!

User Image
What other color would you like to see?

User Image
What other color would you like to see?

User Image
What other sceneries would you like to see?

Remember, these are to please you! Also, if you'd like to make sure I get your suggestions, PM me!


User Image

` G o t F r e e S t u f f?

User Image

In celebration of school taking up nothing but my time, here's a freebie sample pet! Please, post if you're going to take it! Otherwise, I'll consider it stolen.

User Image

` G o t A n o u n c e m e n t s?

o7 - 18 - o7 The Thread opens! -Dances- Yays!
o7 - 22 - o7 I am looking for ideas for limiteds! If you guys have any thoughts, post them or PM me with them. I will be greatful and you never know, your gift for helping me could be a limited.
o7 - 3o - o7 New Contest! First Person on pg 5o gets a free pixel of their choice! That includes any unlimited, limited or a minnie me!
o8 - o1 - o7 I'm a band geek! What does that have to do anything? Well, it just means that I won't be on as much so that means I won't be able to take in as many orders.
` G o t R u l e s ?

Follow these, and we'll get along just fine!

User Image

♪ Don't live a life of crime! So don't steal any of my art! If you want the bases, go to the websites in which the bases are provided and follow her rules as well!
♪ Inspiration does not equal copying! Copying and changing my work isn't inspiration, it's almost like copying.
♪ Rules aren't always made for breaking! So don't break Gaia's! You should know this already!
♪ Last time I checked, this was my shop! So don't advertise! I understand if you post your banner here and ask to be added to my links list, but don't just post advertising something ignorant.
♪ Picking a fight might lead to getting hurt! Don't be rude and I bet you won't get into a fight with me, or anyone else!
♪ Donations only come to those who deserve it! So no begging is allowed!
♪ An overflowing inbox is not cool! So don't PM your orders unless stated otherwise!
♪Your order may not take long, so why don't you stay a while? Stay a while if you order a simple graphic unless I'm not online.
♪ I have a wide screen, so the page shouldn't stretch! Seriously! I've seen page stretches that surpass my widescreen, and that makes me cry.
♪ I don't have the patience to wait! Send your trade right after you order! It's annoying to wait!
♪ Get down with your mad self! Have fun! You know you want to!
` G o t A n y I d e a?

So you want to order something? This is how!

User Image

1 | Post the correct order form and make sure everything is correct! (Also, make sure that spots are open!) |
2 | Send your trade right away and make sure to put what page number your order form is on! |
3 | I'll confirm your trade once and send you a sample of your order. Make sure your PMs are set to public otherwise I have no way of getting your order to you!!! |
4 | You confirm your trade and I'll send you your order through a PM and finally confirm the trade once more. |

Follow these guidelines, and the process of your order going through is going to go as smooth as silk.
` G o t G r a p h i c s?

Welcome to one of the things you've been waiting for! These are small graphics that you might want to buy to add to your toybox or just to own and show off.

User Image

Steamed Buns!
Little delectable treats that come in 3 different flavors!

User Image
Regular | Chocolate | Strawberry
Cost: 20g each!

Plates!
Your Steamed Bun has to be placed somewhere, no?

User Image
Gray | Green | Blue | Purple | Pink | Orange | Red | Yellow
Cost: 2g each!

Accessorries!
Every steamed bun loves it's accessories, so why don't you please them with it?

User Image
Hearts (comes in different colors) | Sparkles (comes in different colors) | Bubbles (comes in different colors) | Demonice Wings | Angelic Wings | Gold Halo | Dark Halo | Silver Halo | Demon Horns
Cost: 2g each!

Expressions!
You can't always have a straight face! Neither can steamed buns!

User Image
Default | Hearts | >.< | @.@ | n.n | -._-.
Cost: 2g (For the Default, you don't have to pay anything!)

User Image

Order Form!
Post this here and send the trade right afterwards!


[color=red][size=18]Steam Me Up![/size][/color]
[size=9][color=mediumorchid][b]What Flavor?:[/b]
[b]Plate Color?:[/b]
[b]Accessories?:[/b]
[b]Expressions?:[/b]
[b]Tip?:[/b] (Not necassary)
[b]Total cost?:[/b][/color][/size]


Baby Droplets!
Cute little drops that come in 4 different colors.

User Image
Water Blue | Toxic Green | Prettiful Purple | Perfume Pink
Cost: 10g each!

Necklaces
Your doplets don't have to just come on their own, you can hang them on your neck like a beautiful prize.

User Image
Currently only comes in Gray, if you'd like a different color, it'll cost 1g more.
Cost: 2g

Accessorries
Every droplet has it's own personality, shouldn't it have different accessories to show how special each of them is?

User Image
Hearts (comes in different colors) | Sparkles (comes in different colors) | Bubbles (comes in different colors) | Demonice Wings | Angelic Wings | Gold Halo | Dark Halo | Silver Halo | Demon Horns
Cost: 2g each!

User Image

Order Form!
Post this here and send the trade right afterwards!


[color=red][size=18]Baby Droplets!~[/size][/color]
[size=9][color=mediumorchid][b]What Color?:[/b]
[b]Necklace?:[/b] (Yes or No) (If yes, do you want a different color?)
[b]Accessories?:[/b]
[b]Tip?:[/b] (Not necassary)
[b]Total cost?:[/b][/color][/size]


More to Come!
` G o t M i n n i e M e s?

This is what you must've been wondering about, right? Well, you're finally here. These are minature versions of your avatars. But... I've got some terms that I need you to follow!

User Image

I Don't Do:

Cluttered Avis
Gwee the Dragon
Elemental/Mythical Hair (Negotiable)
Yokai's Treasure (Any form of it.)
Oculus Magic (Negotiate with me!)
Celebrity Date
Celestial Scarf
Flower Bouquets (Negotiable)
Mecha Form
Spirit Falcon
Sno Yeti Plushie
Tattoos

If you'd like me to do your avi and it contains one of these items, you'll have to give me extra time to test it out! I also reserve the right to make you pay a little extra!

Take note that small items will not show up! These bases are small, have some common sense!

User Image

The Bases!

User Image

User Image

Bases thanks to:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Please follow their terms of service before using their bases!


User Image

Cost for Singles: 4oog
Price is Negotiable to a certain point!
More complicated the avatar, more it will cost!

Cost for Couples: 7oog
Price is Negotiable to a certain point!
More complicated the avatar, the more it will cost!

I reserve the right to deny any orders!

User Image

You are only allowed to order 2 minnie mes per slot at most! This does not include couples!

Spots for Singles!
1. Open!
2. Open!
3. C L O S E D!
4. C L O S E D!
currently only able to take 4 at a time!

Spots for Couples!
1. Open!
2. C L O S E D!
Currently only taking 2 at a time!

User Image

` G o t S a m p l e s?

Little Minnie Mes that I did before opening the shop, showing you the quality of my work.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Don't claim them as your own! You may also not edit my little signature! You may add your name to prevent them from being stolen. If you'd like me to add your name, just ask. ^-^

User Image

Order Form for singles!


[size=18][color=red]Minnie Size Me![/color][/size]
[size=9][color=mediumorchid]Avatar?: (I need the actual image, not just "current avatar")
Base Number?:
Face Number?:
Tip?:
Total Cost?: (Something that you find fair!)[/color][/size]


Order form for Couples!


[size=18][color=red]Minnie Size Us![/color][/size]
[size=9][color=mediumorchid]Avatars?: (I need the actual images, not just "current avatars")
Base Number?:
Face Number?:
Tip?:
Total Cost?: (Somthing that you find fair![/color][/size]


More Couple Minnie Mes coming soon!
` G o t L i m i t e d s?
These are little graphics that are only here for a limited time or for a limited amount of people.

User Image

Steam Bun Lovers
These little cuties are in love, can you accept them for who they are?
Available to only 10 People!


User Image
Comes only in these flavors.
Cost: 5og!
You can only order one unless you're ordering another one for your friend whose name I need to know so I can add them to the list!

Owners:
1 Spot left!

1. Ryuuchou Mizu
2. bloodredvoodoo
3. Ryuura Narazu
4. somemoonlitnite
5. AngelloEmotivoDellaMorte
6. TropicalxPunch
7. ShineShineLove
8. ~The Purple Pumpkin~
9. xBlazie
10.


Demon Steamed bun
This little cutie is such a little devil. Though his wings flap, he won't fly away. Don't you just want to hug him?
Available to only 1o people!


User Image
Comes in only this style!
Cost: 5og!
Only 1 per customer unless ordering for a friend whose name I need to know so I can add their name to the list!

Owners:
1 Spot left

1. AngelloEmotivoDellaMorte
2. bloodredvoodoo
3. somemoonlitnite
4. Ryuura Narazu
5. Ryuuchou Mizu
6. ~The Purple Pumpkin~
7. xBlazie
8. lylstarryazngurl
9. krisa123
10.


Order Form!
Post this here and send the trade right afterwards with the page number as the title!


[size=18][color=red]Limited, oh Puh-Lease![/color][/size]
[size=9][color=mediumorchid][b]Username to who it's going to?:[/b]
[b]Which Limited?:[/b]
[b]Tip?:[/b]
[b]Total Cost?:[/b][/color][/size]


More coming soon!
` G o t A w e s o m n e s s?

My white list, this is where cool people that should be respected go. Treat them like gods! Or something close to it at least.

AngeloEmotivoDellaMorte : : An awesome friend. You better love him. <.<

ToXiC-rAiNe : : For being a flexable customer and giving me 2 free banners! *orgy* =B

TropicalxPunch : : For being an awesome & loyal customer. <3

bloodredvoodoo : : For being an awesome customer and a great friend. Love her, why, because I said so! >.<

somemoonlitnite : : My wonderful friend. Love her.

ShineShineLove : : An awesome customer, what more can you ask for?

Katnekochan : : One of my awesome friends. Love him. >.>

~The Purple Pumpkin~ : : Awesome customer, awesomer friend. Love her.

User Image

` G o t W a n n a b e J e r k s?

My gray list. If you're on it, you broke some of the least important rules. Apologize and everything will be alright.

No one!

User Image

` G o t J e r k s?

My black list. You've either been extremely rude or have broken a lot of rules. You will be banned from my shop and I will warn any other shop keepers.

No one!

User Image

` G o t S a t i s f a c t i o n?

My wonderful customers! I love you all!

If You're not on this list, I probably forgot to add you. Please tell me if I forgot you. ^-^;


Satisfied Customers: 35+

Sephiroth_the_FallenAngel
MargeXX
Ember Blaze
xma3ew
SquigglesMcWompers
PharoahChan
bloodredvoodoo
lucitine
~The Purple Pumpkin~
ToXiC-rAiNe
Ayame_Sohma_7
sillypeach
Vlanina
IR Midna
TropicalxPunch
ShineShineLove
cyxser
Katnekochan
foxykat399
AngeloEmotivoDellaMorte
Ryuuchou Mizu
a happy feet
AZNpyro04
barbie doll massacre
Lunis_Yuko
lylstarryazngurl
xBlazie
[~xFallenAngelx~]
krisa123
[ .Deadly Yakuza. ]
` G o t L i n k s?

Link me!


User Image


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


[url=http://tinyurl.com/243kys][img]http://tinyurl.com/yw8476[/img][/url]


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


[url=http://tinyurl.com/243kys][img]http://tinyurl.com/29ws3s[/img][/url]


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


[url=http://tinyurl.com/243kys][img]http://tinyurl.com/2h2cgl[/img][/url]


` G o t F r i e n d s?

My affiliates! Visit them!

User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
` G o t P r i z e s?

Little events and contests being held by me! Check every once and a while to see what's going on!

Want Something free? Be the first on Page 5o!

That's right! The first person on pg 5o gets a free... anything! Well, except the bases that are being autioned off. So, just stay and chat and well all get something out of it! I get company, you get free pixels!


Auction!!!!
Actually, aution(s).


Guess what, I'm auctioning off some bases! In other words, I will make you a graphic using these bases if you win the auction. You want to see them, scroll down!


Base 1
Female Base

User Image
Ex.:
User Image


Winner:
Bloodredvoodoo
Winning Bid: 3.7k


Base 2
Male Base


User Image
Ex.: None


Winner:
bloodredvoodoo
Winning Bid: 3.5k


Base 3
Couple Base


User Image

Ex.: None


Winner:
~The Purple Pumpkin~
Winning Bid: 16,oo5g


Bases thanks to:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Make sure to follow her terms of service before using her bases!
` G o t M e?


User Image
    Picshure thanks to Connor Connolly
    Name: Tangerine Drop, Tangy, Kyo
    Age: 15
    Gender: Female
    Online Time: Almost everyday.
    Likes: Puppies, kitties, drawing, reading, writing, music (band geek), Gaia, anime, tips, the list goes on...
    Dislikes: Noobs, illiterate people, scammers, jerks, cluttered avis, stupidity, and the list continues to go on...

    Bio:

    Basically, the reason why I'm selling this stuff is so that I can finish my little long term quest and then open up a charity. Not just any charity though, I want to open up a shop keepers charity.
    Yeah, sure, everyone pays attention to the people questing in the Charity/Quests subforum but what about those people that keep they're quests in their shops because they're too busy to keep up with another thread?
    Anyways, I also want to help my friends with their quests and things like that. Also, I opened up the shop because during the summer I had nothing to do, but now that I'm in band camp, I'm up to my neck in things to do. >.< Oh well. Anyways, I hope you like my stuff. If the prices are too high, please say so because I don't want to rip you off. >.<

    User ImageUser ImageUser Image
    User ImageUser ImageUser Image
` G o t Q u e s t s?

I'm questing! Yes, it's true, and you won't believe how ridiculously high the price of my Dream Avi is.
All gold from this shop goes to my quest.

User Image

User Image

Amazing isn't it?


Item Key

mrgreen Obtained
ninja Questing
heart Donated


The Items

User Image Baby Seal Slippers - 119k / 5ook ninja
User Image Angelic Pendant - ok / 599k
User Image Emo Glasses - 14k mrgreen
User ImagePixie - ok / 23k
User Image Steel-Plated Ninja Band - 627k Gold mrgreen
User ImageWinter Rose - 15k mrgreen
User ImageThose Black 90s Pants - 2.5k mrgreen
User ImageFairy Wings - 3ok
User ImageThat 70s White Shirt - 2.5k heart
User ImageBlack Tie - 82o Gold
User ImageBlack Leather Belt - 1675 Gold mrgreen
User ImageBao - ok / 3ok
User ImageThose Black 90s Gloves - 98o Gold mrgreen
User ImageGold Hoop Earrings - 31o Gold mrgreen
User ImageSilver Promise Ring - 1k heart


User Image


` G o t L o v e?
My Donators! I love them one and all!

bloodredvoodoo - Promise Ring
somemoonlitnite - That 70s White Shirt
` G o t R e s e r v a t i o n s?
` G o t R e s e r v a t i o n s?
` G o t R e s e r v a t i o n s?
` G o t R e s e r v a t i o n s?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//