kwaga
(?)Community Member
- Posted: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 07:02:09 +0000
To attract you, these are the reasons you should follow me, and no other:
- If you're an Athiest, I'm a physical embodiment of your god, Atheos
- If you're a Vampire, I know some clubs where the chicks are real easy.
- If you're a Christian, good for you
- If you're an Agnostic, good for you... maybe
- If you're a Supporter of wishuponashootingstarr, get out of here! I don't need your filth!
- If you're an Angsty teen, I'll probably get some other angsty teens you can angst it up with
- If you're a Zombie, you're going to follow me anyway
- If you're a Furry, I have a dog some one drew a picture of, so you can yiff with it.
- If you're a Dude, line up to my right for high-fives
- If you're a Chick, line up to my left for make-outs
- If you're a Combination of the previous two, form a line to my middle so I can sort things out.
- If you're an Anime fan, I've got the funimation channel on cable, yiff to it
- If you're an Adventerous kind of person, it's only a matter of time until my roof caves in, can you take the pressure of sitting under it?
- If you're a Computer nerd, I've got this computer right here in front of me you can marvel at
- If you're a Ghost, I have a house you can haunt, but don't wake the neibhors.
- If you're a Goth, you can hang with my vampire followers
- If you're a Prep, you can make fun of my Goth followers
- If you're an Emo, Sorry, this club is not for you
- If you're from California, I'll keep your keys, so you don't have to drive anywhere
- If you're from Texas, Long-Hoooooorns!
If I missed you, speak up person, and if you'd like to be a follower, just give me some kind of neutral or positive response.
Official Followers:
JelloBitch
Chirstmas_peppermint
myWRITTENromance
Au_Revoir
Pixel Hero
- If you're an Athiest, I'm a physical embodiment of your god, Atheos
- If you're a Vampire, I know some clubs where the chicks are real easy.
- If you're a Christian, good for you
- If you're an Agnostic, good for you... maybe
- If you're a Supporter of wishuponashootingstarr, get out of here! I don't need your filth!
- If you're an Angsty teen, I'll probably get some other angsty teens you can angst it up with
- If you're a Zombie, you're going to follow me anyway
- If you're a Furry, I have a dog some one drew a picture of, so you can yiff with it.
- If you're a Dude, line up to my right for high-fives
- If you're a Chick, line up to my left for make-outs
- If you're a Combination of the previous two, form a line to my middle so I can sort things out.
- If you're an Anime fan, I've got the funimation channel on cable, yiff to it
- If you're an Adventerous kind of person, it's only a matter of time until my roof caves in, can you take the pressure of sitting under it?
- If you're a Computer nerd, I've got this computer right here in front of me you can marvel at
- If you're a Ghost, I have a house you can haunt, but don't wake the neibhors.
- If you're a Goth, you can hang with my vampire followers
- If you're a Prep, you can make fun of my Goth followers
- If you're an Emo, Sorry, this club is not for you
- If you're from California, I'll keep your keys, so you don't have to drive anywhere
- If you're from Texas, Long-Hoooooorns!
If I missed you, speak up person, and if you'd like to be a follower, just give me some kind of neutral or positive response.
Official Followers:
JelloBitch
Chirstmas_peppermint
myWRITTENromance
Au_Revoir
Pixel Hero