[align=center][img]http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x204/ikirakira/top.jpg[/img]
[size=18][color=orange][b]B I D H I S T O R Y[/b][/color][/size]
[size=9]
[color=red][b]auti:[/b]
Bid horns of demon: 695k[/color]
[color=orange]
[b]tea`leaf[/b]: 600k
[b]a n j i i yo[/b]:
500k D8<
[b]sora koii.[/b]: hey man, wtf is goin on.
440k
[b]Airuko[/b]: prettyyyy owo
420k pure
[b]sora koii[/b]: i just finished commission so this is all i have 8D lol
406k !!
[b]Mayamei[/b]: last bit of stuff rofl
400k
[b]T o x i c ` Q u i d d i t y[/b]: 350k XD
[b]Mayamei[/b]: 300k sexies
and I think you need to fix your link code ;;
[b]T o x i c ` Q u i d d i t y[/b]: OMG SEXY ARTSIES
[b]200k~[/b]
[b]Kimmiko 1[/b]: I bid! icon_heart.gif icon_domokun.gif
--
1 x Coco Kitty Plushie - 91,300 Gold
1 x Coco Kitty Plushie - 91,300 Gold
=
2 x Coco Kitty Plushies - 182,600 Gold
[b]sora koii[/b]: FAIL.
wth is with the HB D8
[strike]I BID 50k[/strike]
100k plx
[b]Procrasinating_Pocky[/b]: zomg 35990 g <3
lawl i'm poor and will be outbid very soon but i squeeze in a bid. xD
[b]Neziar[/b]: Bidding 10K[/color][/size]
[img]http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x204/ikirakira/bottom.jpg[/img][/align]