Welcome to the ranks of The Chess Pieces
AIM/PURPOSE
We Chess Pieces fight for fun. So this clan is about having fun in the Gaia Battle System when it starts. Untill then, This clan is used to find members to join our ranks.
We focus on both offense and defense. This allows for healers and soldiers to both join this clan.
RULES
1. Follow Gaia TOS rules
2. Have fun
3. No chat speak
4. There will be no flaming, cybering, abuse, disrespect, and spamming within this clan. If so, then being banned from the clan will happen. I will also report the sed person. That includes bumping, well those bumps that have like more then 15 bumps, in other words a bomb/spam.
5. Stay active please
6. PM me if you wish to join, if I am not online
7. The dress code (which is not required) is Black, White, or Black and White clothing.
8. I can add more rules later
9. Everyone starts out as a Pawn. To increase rank you have to stay active and post in the clan to keep it alive
10. IF YOU WANT TO RANK UP PM ME AND ASK AND I WILL DECIDE!
our new theme song!!!
Theme Song: Legend of Steel