Welcome to Gaia! ::

since July 13, 2007

+1 1 100.0% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 >

User Image
Welcome to Nothing but Beautiful Souls! [BS] is my first art shop, one that I've wanted to set up for well over a year now. After going through many possible concepts of art shop in my head, I've decided to keep this simple and possibly temporary. Hopefully, it will receive a warm welcome in R&C nonetheless ^_^

~**~**~



|Welcome|Updates|Rules & Do's|My Quest|Samples & Prices|
|Slots/Customers|The Lists|Reserved x2|Links & Affiliates|
Updates:

2007-09-30 Summer is officially over and school has officially begun; therefore, I no longer have time to do commissions. cry Shop is closed until further notice.
2007-07-13 Although it is Friday the 13th and the shop is still missing some more samples, [BS] is open! 4laugh
*Will add/modify/subtract as I see fit*

Rules:

    *Obey Gaia ToS
    *Do NOT steal art/graphics found in this thread
    *Do NOT modify my art for your personal use without my explicit permission
    *Please save the art on your own PC once I've PM'ed it to you and do NOT hotlink.
    *Be at least semi-literate
    *Do NOT advertise in my thread (PM me if you wish to become an affiliate)
    *Do NOT page-stretch
    *Please be courteous to all who drop by

I reserve the right not to serve excessively rude users. mad

Do's:

avatar art
original characters
mechas, furries and all that (not limited in style, but order at your own risk) sweatdrop

Don'ts:

yaoi
fan art of copyrighted characters
anything above PG-13
My Quest:

I am questing for 10 000 Crumpled Paper BagsUser Image Therefore, all prices in this shop can be substituted byUser Image Whee! whee

For example, if oneUser Image is worth about 5g in the marketplace and you wish to purchase my art for 1000g, you can either pay with 200User Image OR 100User Image AND 500 gold or... you get the idea wink

The worth of oneUser Image will be updated regularly according to the marketplace.


Currently: 1User Image = 3g
1803/10 000 User Image
Samples & Prices:

Headshot
S k e t c h + 600g
C o l o u r e d + 1200g

Waist-up
S k e t c h + 1500g
C o l o u r e d + 3000g

Knee-up
S k e t c h + 2500g
C o l o u r e d + 5000g

Full-body
S k e t c h + 4000g
C o l o u r e d bribe only

*To add extra subjects (price) + (price x (# of extra) ) = total
*Simple Background Sketch + 800g // Coloured + 1600g
*Elaborate Background bribe only
Ordering Procedure:

1. Fill in the form below and post it in the thread. Do NOT PM it to me.
2. Send trade.
3. I confirm trade when I start drawing.
4. You confirm the trade.
5. I deliver the art.
6. I confirm the trade for the last time.

[size=18][b][color=#9966cc]FEED ME! I WANT ART![/color][/b][/size] :domo:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Page #:[/b]
[b]Type of art:[/b] [i](headshot, sketch, couple, chibi, etc.)[/i]
[b]Name(s) of subject(s):[/b]
[b]Reference pic(s): [i](please provide the image or the image link)[/i][/b]
[b]Description:[/b] [i](of subject, pose, etc. however you want it portrayed)[/i]
[b]Tip?[/b] [i](can be sent afterwards in another trade)[/i]
[b]Total:[/b]
[b]Comments?[/b]


Slots:

1. -closed-
2. -closed-

Past Customers:
4laugh = tipped
heart = bribed


1. Ax Morgan headshot
2. Balthimus Of The Flame waist-up again!
3. Alekta knee-up
4. Dark Lycan Ruke knee-up
5. Marionette Lixie/Isis-Re full-body 4laugh
6. Zanzarus full-body heart
Love'em:
Seika Arai ~ donated over 1200 crumpled paper bags! whee

Beware of them:
[Reserved]
[Reserved]
Thank you for dropping by at [BS]!
Come again!
biggrin
Links In:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/2og556][img]http://tinyurl.com/2pcby7[/img][/url]


Affiliates:
PM me to become an affiliate today 4laugh

User Image


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
... and I think that's it. ^_^ Will cut the ribbon once I've filled in the reserved posts sweatdrop
Well, [BS] is still somewhat under construction (missing some samples...) but if I'd like to finish my quest by the end of august, I should open the shop sweatdrop

Now, buy me art! Arg! pirate
Man, this subforum is fast! gonk
gotta... somehow... attract... customers!! domokun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//