Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Crystal or Labyrinth?

The Dark Crystal 0.25 25.0% [ 20 ]
Labyrinth 0.4125 41.2% [ 33 ]
LOLOLOL GOLD. 0.3375 33.8% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 80 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 > >>

CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. SWAMPED WITH COLLEGE.
User Image


Welcome, to my third shop! sweatdrop I apologise to my regular customers for yet another move, but welcome all in for happy shopping!

I'm full of sickening British charm, and will do anything to please my customers. However, this means that both I and the shop run on British time.

Offers in the thread, please!

I reserve items for regular buyers, such as questers. If the item you want to reserve is already reserved, I will consider re-reserving with an increase in offer.

Due to the introduction of Tattoos, getting on to Towns has been a nightmare for me recently. This may affect the restocking of the shop slightly, but thanks to Enethro, this will not be a major problem.

I am currently accepting offers in tokens, at 0.8 each!!


Contents
Intro
Flowers
Papers
Bugs
Inks
Announcements/Notices
Links
Quest Trackers
User Image
Prices
Flowers = 0.5g each
Sunflowers = 1g each

Stock
White Daisies [250]
Purple Daisies [202]
Blue Daisies [196]
Yellow Daffodils [172]
Pink Daffodils [016] Reserved for 0.75g each.
Blue Daffodils [100]
White Carnations [005] Reserved for 0.25g each.
Pink Carnations [126]
Blue Carnations [062]
Sunflowers [264]
User Image
Prices
Papers = 0.5g each

Stock
Crumpled Newspaper [266]
Old Crumpled Newspaper [248]
Dirty Crumpled Newspaper [271]
Crumpled Newsprint [047]
Green Construction Paper [357]
Red Construction Paper [028] Reserved for 0.75g each.
Blue Construction Paper [286]
White Zerox Paper [020] Reserved for 0.5g each.
Goldenrod Zerox Paper [035] Reserved for 0.5g each.
Blue Zerox Paper [037] Reserved for 0.5g each.
Crumpled Paper Bag [031]
User Image
Prices
Bugs: 1.5g each.

Stock
House Fly [06] Reserved for 0.8 tokens each.
Red Fly [79]
Brown Beetle [111]
Red Beetle [38]
Blue Beetle [87]
Green Dragonfly [123]
Red Dragonfly [52]
Blue Dragonfly [70]
Yellow Butterfly [101]
Red Butterfly [79]
Blue Butterfly [39]
Grasshopper [124]
Cricket [114]
Cicada [11] Reserved for 0.8 tokens each.
Firefly [08] Reserved for 0.8 tokens each.
User Image
I also own:
Black Ink [10]
Blue Ink [05]
Brown Ink [18]
Green Ink [04]
Gold Ink [03]
Pink Ink [03]
Purple Ink [10]
Orange Ink [08]
Red Ink [04]
White Ink [02]
Yellow Ink [03]

Rhino Beetle [01] Sold!
The Whistler [01] Sold!

Some I am more willing to sell than others. But feel free to offer.
FISH SHOP NOW CLOSED. UNABLE TO DEVOTE TIME TO ALL ACTIVITIES. ^^;
Apologies to my regular buyers.


New Announcement Post!

I am currently buying the following items:
>Tokens

Visit my Underthing Auction in the Exchange!
(link on its way)
NOTICE TO RESERVERS
> I cannot notify reservers as to changes in reservations. Please check the store frequently.

> I will send reserved items once a week, usually on a weekend.



LINKAGES!
User Image
User Image
02/08 Begun and finished!


User Image
03/08 Begun!
06/08 Ended!


User Image
04/08 Official beginning!
06/08 Bought for 40K!


I accept donations. XD
All red construction for 80g? smile
Trade sent, thank you for buying!
Thank you for selling it. 3nodding

7,000 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Member 100
  • Contributor 150
Bump and Good Luck
Thank you, Faery

7,000 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Member 100
  • Contributor 150
your welcome
Shop closing briefly. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//