Welcome to Gaia! ::

Whee!

Let's have fun! 1 100.0% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 123 124 125 > >> >>> »|

Blessed Fairy

9,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Thanks JoyRose for the banner!


I really want an Angelic Sash. Eventually. And I know it's a nearly impossible Quest, but I don't have anything else I really want, so off I go... Wish me luck!

Thread Navigation:
Post 1: Introduction
Post 2: Current Progress
Post 3: Thank you to All Donators!
Post 4: Thank you to Bumpers!
Post 5: Links to this thread.
Post 6: Donations have been repaid from previous quests
Post 7: Donators and Charities that gave to me in the past. THANK YOU!
Post 9: Ye Olde Faith Fairy Bump!
Post 10: Fairy Wings Quest donations Thank Yous!

Blessed Fairy

9,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I have 35k so far.

As of the last time I checked the marketplace, an Angelic Sash cost 3 million gold. Wish me luck!

Blessed Fairy

9,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
heart heart heart ~*~ THANK YOUs!!!! ~*~ heart heart heart
ALL CHARITY DONATIONS WILL BE PAID BACK WITH INTEREST !

I promise all gold given to me will go toward my Angelic Sash! THANK YOU ALL!!!!


heart heart heart heart heart DONATORS (all gold is a HUGE help!): heart heart heart heart heart

arcticwolf_blue gave me 25g! Thank you!
EchoPhat gave me 300g! Thank YOU!!!


heart heart heart heart heart CHARITIES that have donated heart heart heart heart heart
(and to whom I will donate when I finish my quest as I acquire the gold):

BBQ Penguin Charity (BBQPenguin) gave me 600g!
The Destiny Charity (Akiramay) gave me 500g!
The Ebenezer Foundation gave me 1000g! Thank You!
The +.Gold For Grammar.+ Foundation (Prisma Colored) gave me 3000g! Thank You!!!
Her Blue Majesty"s Charity (FallThruStardust ) gave me 4550g! WOW!!! Thank YOU!!!
Literary Appreciation Society (Mule Elvy) gave me 1000g! Thank you SO much!!
Oneia"s Simple Charity (Oneia) gave me 1000g! Thank You!
The Phantom Charity (toriyoukaiotaku) gave me 100g!

Blessed Fairy

9,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
BUMPERS (all posts gratefully appreciated. List reset at page 75):
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
(I put the hearts above because I don't want to run out, you're all so wonderful! The bumper list is in alphabetical order to avoid duplicates)

~She~Creature~
[Wooggee]
Akhana
Andsha
arcticwolf_blue
bloodylunacy
blu3_eclipse
Bonepart
Bribble
Ceymore
Comtesse de Montreve
Deidre
die beautiful
EchoPhat
Ecl!pse
faeriebell
Fallen Angel Gabrielle
flyyyDGrl
flyyydreamgrl
forgiven_much
forgivenmuch
gladitude
I Ceymore Ratz
iCandies
Iris_16
JoyRose
Kitsua
Lady_Blue_Angel
Lizabean
mappia
MiYa78
Nu2me
oniea
Ononoke
p.sakurap.
Pegasid
princess-lola
Raynfrog
RocknRollDragon
Shuryn
Silent Silver Screams
sparrows_poppet
SolunaAngel
Sweetkitty
SweetSugarDaddy
toriyoukaiotaku
TStormPunk
twaz4me
Twisted-Freak
Voluptuous Jon
Wills the Guy
YearOfTheBlueDragons
zazacroquettedeluxe

Blessed Fairy

9,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Other Links:
User Image

3nodding ninja gonk Emoticon Theater! heart

All previous donations for previous requests have be repaid with 10% interest. Next Quest! xd

Blessed Fairy

9,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Other quests I hope you'll join me in supporting:

Adara"s Heavenly Quest by adara dawn
Ceymore"s Once Again Quest by I Ceymore Ratz
Ceymore,s***Quest for Goodies by Ceymore
Help a humble Gaian...pimp out! by Bonepart
An Augesett"s Quest by Comtesse de Montreve
My Quest for the Brown & Orange by Nu2me
princess-lola's quest by princess-lola
A quest for All Hallow Eve '03 items by twaz4me
Sunshine"s Quest Thread of Love
Twisted-Freaks Quest For RED! by Twisted-Freak
Wooggee"s Quest Of Reclamation! by [Woogee]

This is a great thread:
Hands Across Gaia Charity and Charity Store


LINKS TO MY QUEST:

Faith Fairy Will Now Quest for An Angelic Sash!


User Image

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2937881] [IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i255/2JR/SashQuest.png[/IMG][/url]

Blessed Fairy

9,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I finished my Bao Quest and my Blue Magic Coat Quest and paid back all the wonderful charities that donated heart Thank you all for all your help! heart

I promise all the gold that was given to me went toward my Bao! And now all donations have been repaid with interest! Thank you all! heart

heart heart heart ~*~ THANK YOUs!!!! ~*~ heart heart heart

DONATORS (all gold is a HUGE help!): heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
Chibi_Morrigan gave me 250g! Thank you!
Raynfrog26 gave me 1000g! Wow! Thank you Sooo Much!
Welkin gave me 1000g AND 3 green gifts! WOW!!! Thank you SOOOO Much!
Mysti-Q gave me 200g! Thank you so much!
Stormstunner gave 10g! Thanks!
JoyRose gave me 1000g! Thank you Sooo Much!

CHARITIES that have donated and been repaid with interest heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

* little-Snape of ALL YOUR MUFFINS ARE BELONG TO US CHARITY gave me 200g (Now closed)
* The Anti-Apathy Charity (Jenjye) donated 100g!
* Stormstunner of Aurora Light Charity gave me 500g!
* simple-white of BlaCk MoOn gave me 300g! (Now closed)
* CoCoNuTzIe517 of -:-Hawt Cocoa Charity-:- gave me 600g!
* Lady_Hitokiri of The Destiny Charity gave me 500g
* Chisu Cheese of The Dr. Pepper Charity gave me 200g! (Now Closed)
* Takira Hanshu of Dragons Sanctuary Charity donated 400g!
* Wills the Guy of The Ebenezer Foundation gave me 1000g!
* THE Santa Claus of Every Day is Christmas Charity gave me 365g! TWICE!
* athenawillowtree of FREE THINGS for the deserving gave me a newspaper comb-over and a TV head.
* DemonGodddess of The Gaian Goddesses of Charity gave me 200g! (Now closed)
* I wish I had an angel - The Charity gave me 300g. Now closed
* guitarrist90 of Light in Darkness Charity gave me 500g!
* Kee-chan of Make A Wish Charity For Quests gave me 1000g!
* Aleakimo of "Full Moon Charity" gave me 100g!
* The Pollster of the Pollster Charity and Poll Thread gave me 50g!
* ria11 of The Rags to...well, not Rags Charity! gave me 300g!
* Xero_Retribution of Rockin The Free World gave me 100g!
* Dark Lord Takegami of Takegami"s 100% Charity and Lotto gave me 200g
* [.TasteTheRainbow.] of Taste the Rainbow Charity gave me 500g!
* ZeIzabella of Ze's Chibi Charity gave me 350g THANK YOU!! (Now closed crying )

Bumpers from page 34 page 71 who helped me get my baos:
amy_lee_evanescence, daedreamer, daggers4zidane, Dhampyr, dark_skada, Eawen the Cookie Lover, EeveeLover9 , EmilysShadow, Galcian44, Hitsuki216, Jamizoid, JoyRose, Kawaii Kokezaru, kittycat_101, Lady_Hitokiri, lolliepop21, Lost_Neko182, mappia, microwaveably good, morbidescence, Oceanborn, Raynfrog26, ria11, toriyoukaiotaku. Stormstunner, The Pollster, Valkyria86, Willow The Wanderer, Wills the Guy, x MoonlightAngel x, ZeIzabella

Blessed Fairy

9,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KEYS FOR LIVING

1. The best way to get even is to forget...

2. Feed your faith and your doubts will starve to death...

3. God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts...

4. Some folks wear their halos much too tightly...

5. Some marriages are made in heaven, but they ALL have to be
maintained on earth...

6. Unless you can create the WHOLE universe in 5 days, then perhaps
giving "advice" to God isn't such a good idea!

7. Sorrow looks back, worry looks around, and faith looks up...

8. Standing in the middle of the road is dangerous. You will get
knocked down by the traffic from both ways.

9. Words are windows to the heart.

10. A skeptic is a person who, when he sees the handwriting on the
wall, claims it's a forgery.

11. It isn't difficult to make a mountain out of a molehill just add a
little dirt.

12. A successful marriage isn't finding the right person-it's being the
right person.

13. The mighty oak tree was once a little nut that held its ground.

14. Too many people offer God prayers, with claw marks all over them.

15. The tongue must be heavy indeed, because so few people can hold it.

16. To forgive is to set the prisoner free, and then discover the
prisoner was you.

17. You have to wonder about humans, they think God is dead and Elvis
is alive!

18. It's all right to sit on your pity pot every now and again. Just be
sure to flush when you are done.

19. You'll notice that a turtle only makes progress when it sticks out
its neck...

20. If the grass is greener on the other side of the fence, you can bet
the water bill is higher.

And last but not least -- God gave the angels Wings, and He gave humans
CHOCOLATE.

Blessed Fairy

9,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
My Fairy Wings Quest is complete.

My thanks to ~kimi_chan~ who sold me her Fairy Wings for the gold I had! THANK YOU, Kimi_Chan!!! heart

Thank You to all the wonderful bumpers and donators who helped make this possible! I am SOOOOO HAPPY!!!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin

This quest took the form of a story. All gold that was given to me went towards my fairy wings. The end of the story was: Faith Fairy got her wings and flew through the sky with total joy!

I have repaid the generous donators who have been so helpful to me! dbrand001 sent me 200g just after I bought the wings. I couldn't cancel it, so I paid that back first.

I had a Wanted thread in the Wanted Forum * HERE *!

~*~ THANK YOUs!!!! ~*~

DONATORS (all gold was a HUGE help! 100g repaid):
heart JoyRose gave me 7000g -- BIG THANKIES!! heart heart
heart Setet gave me 500g -- THANK YOU!! heart heart
heart JoyRose gave me Winged Anklets -- THANK YOU SO MUCH!! heart heart
heart cmndrhavok gave me 400g -- Thank you SO Much!! heart
heart Luc_iole gave me 10,800g -- I CAN NOT THANK YOU ENOUGH!!! heart heart
heart Lady Rayn gave me 100g -- Thank you very much!! heart
heart B-Mel gave me 300g -- Thank you so very much!! heart
heart gemcat gave me 300g -- Thank you ever so much!! heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

CHARITIES that have donated
(and to whom I will donate when I finish my quest as I acquire the gold, 0 so far):

heart The Anti-Apathy Charity (Jenjye) donated 100g -- Wow, Thank you! heart
heart The Pink Link Charity (Anechka) donated 2000g-Great, Huge Thankies! heart heart
heart Dream Catcher Charity (ShadowDrakor) donated250g-Thank you so much! heart
heart Only the Polite Need Apply Charity (Demon Neko Jane and ice kitten) donated 175g - Thankies! heart
heart Closet of Costumes: Charity (The Gold Grappler and Skye Starrfyre) donated 200g -- Thank you so much! heart
heart THE `gaian with a goal' charity----wierd lotto (dj_lagster) donated 900g -- Huge Thankies! heart heart
heart The Green Dragon Charity (LaZyGrEEnDraGon) donated 260g -- Thank you so much! heart
heart The Streets of Gold Charity - Now OPEN! ^_^ HELP WANTED! (Streets_of_Gold, mule of flautist) donated 500g -- BIG THANKIES!! heart heart
~ Twisted Dreams Charity ~ 1st Post On Pg500 gets a Sept (Yakhunter) donated 500g -- Thank so VERY MUCH! heart

BUMPERS (all posts gratefully appreciated):
Wills the Guy heart
Raynfrog26 heart
Setet
tribal_xtc
Sizzla
AngelMage
Darkness Angel
JoyRose heart
Aikou Yami
ninaclermont
xicexdevilx
ZeIzabella
Veled
IrisKitty2
Anechka
Hibiki-chan
Demon Neko Jane
Bella_x
cmndrhavok heart
Anubis Blue
hathor_sakmet
Lady Sickness
Valkyria86
krapulakirahvi
Lady Lilith of Innocence
Soujiro Okita
tourniquet317
RyanSticksen-Glitter
EmWah
[Happy Frown]
Chouko
Dea and #Teddy#
FrozenSyne
himalaya
KaguraSohma
Valkyria86

Blessed Fairy

9,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The Story Of Faith Fairy's Quest for Fairy Wings

One bright, beautiful morning, I was waltzing through the forest, when I was surrounded by magic dust. It was beautiful! So sparkly and glittery and all rainbow colored! When it cleared, I found myself dressed in this fairy cloth, so soft and sweet. I felt like I could do anything! But I could not fly. That is when I realized I needed wings.

So I danced another waltz, and on my feet fairy slippers appeared. They were soft and comfortable, and I felt like dancing in the air. Magic! Lovely! But I could not actually dance in the air. I leapt for joy, and wished I could fly. Oh for real wings that work!
I discovered I could make flowers grow with a wave of my hands. Beautiful white blossoms bloomed hither and yon. The forest floor was covered with lovely white roses, each one with a rich, fragrant aroma and no thorns. I gathered some to make a circlet for my hair, and some more for bracelets. I danced with my fairy shoes and sang delightedly.

My legs got cold as the sun set in the west. Rubbing them made green stockings cover them, and I was no longer cold. Magic! Lovely! If only I could fly. Yet the stockings were so comfortable I danced, and dancing was a joy.

As I waltzed through the meadow, admiring the flowers and the clear blue sky, an angel came and sat beside me. She said in a musical voice, "You are beginning a long and difficult quest, but do not give up. For good luck and to remind you that wings are worth saving for, here is a necklace that will shine to light your way." Then this lovely necklace appeared around my neck, glowing softly in the afternoon sunlight, sparkling merrily and giving me hope.

Now I am one eighth of the way there. I'm making progress. Slow but steady. Is that a fairy trait? Ah, to fly in the sky, free as a bird! Til then, I dance.

I wandered into the forest...

Helpful Friend

39,840 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
*A soft-spoken panda, friendly and sweet, sits forlornly in a bamboo garden.* I wish I had a rose for my head, to wear and enjoy for a long time. I had one once, a red one, but it died and now I have none.

Blessed Fairy

9,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
*I looked around the forest, seeing no roses. *
Let me find you roses, and I will return with a whole rose bush of roses so that they will continue to bloom when the next one dies, and you will always have a red rose for your head.

Helpful Friend

39,840 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
You are indeed a kind fairy. Thank you for your sweet words.

Blessed Fairy

9,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
*Searches high and low in the garden. Finds flowers of every imaginable color. still looking for red rose bush.*
((I am now 1/5 of the way to my goal! Hooray!))

Helpful Friend

39,840 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
*the panda ambles after her, searching the garden as well, munching on some bamboo.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//