1. Follow the Gaia ToS.
2. No flaming. Be considerate to all people. I will handle those who need to be blacklisted.
3. Only bump if there is no one else in the thread. Make conversation otherwise.
4. No page stretching. It's incredibly annoying.
5. Enjoy yourself!
*I withold the right to alter the rules at my discretion.
♣ Intro/Announcements ♣ Rules ♣ The Quests ♣ Donators ♣ About Me ♣ Contests ♣ Banners/Affiliates ♣ Black/White Lists ♣
Total Value: 769,130 Gold
Total Remaining Value: 746,285 Gold [Item Information]
Item List: Gills Black Net Top Steel-plated Ninja Band Dark Star Black Beatnik Sandals Black Sport Vest Black GetaGRIP Gloves Ancient Katana Gray Slick Cargo Pants
Ancient Katana (More ninja weaponry)
Ninja Headband (Exactly what it says)
Completed Quests
1. Gills (Bought mrgreen)
2. Dark Star (Bought mrgreen)
3. Black Beatnik Sandals (Bought mrgreen)
4. Gray Slick Cargo Pants (Bought mrgreen)
5. Black Sport Vest (Bought mrgreen)
6. Black Net Top (Bought mrgreen)
7. Black GetaGRIP Gloves (Bought mrgreen)
♣ Intro/Announcements ♣ Rules ♣ The Quests ♣ Donators ♣ About Me ♣ Contests ♣ Banners/Affiliates ♣ Black/White Lists ♣
My name is Devin. I'm 13 and will be 14 in August.
I'm a complete and total NaruTARD, and Pokemanz are my life.
I've decided to quest ninja items because I feel that my nOOb-ish looking avi needs a serious update.
I've seen damn near every episode of Family Guy and am anxiously awaiting new ones.
By the way, IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME. PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME. WHERE 'E AT? WHERE 'E AT? WHERE 'E AT?
Sorry. I couldn't contain myself.
Anyway, I love Lil' Bush, South Park, Bleach, System of a Down, Trivium, AC/DC, Led Zepplin, and Weird Al (I am the personification of "White and Nerdy"wink.
Please consider donating to me and all my white and nerdy glory.
♣ Intro/Announcements ♣ Rules ♣ The Quests ♣ Donators ♣ About Me ♣ Contests ♣ Banners/Affiliates ♣ Black/White Lists ♣
First Gaian to roll 1, 11, 111, 1111 and so on and so forth on10 100 sided dice gets 2k.
First one on page 20, 30, and 40 gets 250 gold.
Best Gaian to offer Avi Art gets 500 gold. 3nodding
* I withold the right to change the contests at any time.
♣ Intro/Announcements ♣ Rules ♣ The Quests ♣ Donators ♣ About Me ♣ Contests ♣ Banners/Affiliates ♣ Black/White Lists ♣