Welcome to Gaia! ::

visitor count

+1 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 45 ]
+2 (I gots a fat head. T_T) 0.24691358024691 24.7% [ 20 ]
*pollwhores* 0.19753086419753 19.8% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 81 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 > >>

User Image


Thank you jessiomer for the lovely banners! crying

Currently OFFLINE

I am currently on hiatus because I'm going to bootcamp. Hopefully I can get back to doing art, but for now, I'm not sure how long it'll be before I can get my own computer as well as my art supplies.
I hope you enjoy what you find in my art shop and hopefully you'll order something from me. blaugh

Please know that I only have a digital camera rather than a scanner.

I accept payment in tickets and gold. ^_^ If you have some other kind of item you would like to offer, ask and I'll see if that's something I would take.

DO NOT QUOTE ANY OF THESE FIRST ELEVEN POSTS! gonk

I do draw couples, and I don't discriminate against yaoi/yuri couples so don't be shy about asking. All I ask is that you tell me who is the more dominant one of the pair so it'll help me decide on certain poses.

I don't much care for clutter, so please don't be upset if I can't draw all bazillion pieces of your outfit. gonk

Navigation:
1. Introduction
2. Samples/order form/ prices
3. Waiting list
4. Rules
5. Black/white list
6. Special Offers
7. Links out
8. Link me
9. Reserved
10. reserved
11. reserved
User Image


Chibis:

MS paint: [x] (200g or 100 tickets)
MS paint base: [x] (400g or 200 tickets)
Hand drawn: [x] (400g or 200 tickets)



Anime:
Black and white:[x] (700g or 350 tickets)
Colored pencil: [x] (1000g or 500 tickets)
Watercolored: [x](2000g or 1000 tickets)

Group Art:

If you want more than one person in the art, it'll be an extra 100g (or 50 tickets)for MSpaint and chibi work. For the anime style, it's just another extra 500g (or 350 tickets) per person. ^_^


Please use this Order form. It uses a different color from the other posts so it will stand out from bumps, conversations, etc. Order form:

[color=magenta][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Type of art desired:[/b]
[b]Avi to be drawn.[/b] (etc. Current, or provide a tektek):
[b]Total:[/b][/color]
[b]Any Particular Pose in mind?[/b]


Navigation:
1. Introduction
2. Samples/order form/ prices
3. Waiting list
4. Rules
5. Black/white list
6. Special Offers
7. Links out
8. Link Me
9. Reserved
10. reserved
11. reserved
User Image



I to work on one computer and one hand-drawn art at the same time, so you may see me skip around the list. Also, remember that I'm not starting the art until you start a trade. I'm going to accept it once so the trade will basically be in a limbo until I send you your art.

1. x___Venom. (paint base) blaugh ninja

2 . ~[BoondocksNigguh]~(paint base) blaugh

3. IwakuraLainOfTheWired (watercolored) [7] blaugh

4. Towa Alchemist (black and white) [8] blaugh

5. Blood Stained H3art (watercolored) [12] blaugh

6. [. T3h Emo Kitti .] (mspaint chibi) [16] blaugh

7. Jessieomer (2 mspaint chibis) [18] blaugh

8. kylie_kutie (mspaint base) [20]

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

blaugh = trade sent
ninja = currently working


Total orders completed: 4

Navigation:
1. Introduction
2. Samples/order form/ prices
3. Waiting list
4. Rules
5. Black/white list
6. Special Offers
7. Links out
8. Link
9. Reserved
10. reserved
11. reserved
User Image



arrow Post your application here. If I haven't responded to it in a day or so, PM me about it and I'll get to work on it.
arrow Once I add you to the waiting list, send me the trade with the appropriate amount. I will accept it once. After I PM you the art, I'll accept it a second time, and then you accept it again. ^_^
arrow I'll only start your art after you send the trade.
arrow Please follow the ToS
arrow No begging, please! And just play nice.
arrow DO NOT ask me when your art is going to get done! If it's taking a while, that means something probably came up in real life! If you don't want your art to look like s**t, please don't rush me. I do like putting effort into making these things look decent.
arrow I have the right to edit rules as I see necessary.

Navigation:
1. Introduction
2. Samples/order form/ prices
3. Waiting list
4. Rules
5. Black/white list
6. Special Offers
7. Links out
8. Link Me
9. Reserved
10. reserved
11. reserved
User Image



Black List




White List
Ruruka: Bumping tons.
Jessiomer: The fantastic banners you see on each post! I luffle you!

Navigation:
1. Introduction
2. Samples/order form/ prices
3. Waiting list
4. Rules
5. Black/white list
6. Special Offers
7. Links out
8. Link Me
9. Reserved
10. reserved
11. reserved
User Image


(Includes special days where there may be a discount or a contest of some sort)

Current Special: None, right now. ^_^

Navigation:
1. Introduction
2. Samples/order form/ prices
3. Waiting list
4. Rules
5. Black/white list
6. Special Offers
7. Links out
8. Link Me
9. Reserved
10. reserved
11. reserved
User Image


Ruruka's Deviantart account
Ruruka's Art Shop
User Image
User Image

Navigation:
1. Introduction
2. Samples/order form/ prices
3. Waiting list
4. Rules
5. Black/white list
6. Special Offers
7. Links out
8. Link Me
9. Reserved
10. reserved
11. reserved
Link Me!


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/29lay7][img]http://tinyurl.com/29xavu[/img][/url]


Thanks, Jessieomer, for the lovely banner. blaugh

Navigation:
1. Introduction
2. Samples/order form/ prices
3. Waiting list
4. Rules
5. Black/white list
6. Special Offers
7. Links out
8. Link Me
9. Reserved
10. reserved
11. reserved
reserved


Navigation:
1. Introduction
2. Samples/order form/ prices
3. Waiting list
4. Rules
5. Black/white list
6. Special Offers
7. Links out
8. Reserved
9. Reserved
10. reserved
11. reserved
eserved


Navigation:
1. Introduction
2. Samples/order form/ prices
3. Waiting list
4. Rules
5. Black/white list
6. Special Offers
7. Links out
8. Reserved
9. Reserved
10. reserved
11. reserved
reserved


Navigation:
1. Introduction
2. Samples/order form/ prices
3. Waiting list
4. Rules
5. Black/white list
6. Special Offers
7. Links out
8. Reserved
9. Reserved
10. reserved
11. reserved
Name:~Boots Teh Foxeh~
Type of art desired:MS Paint Chibi please
Avi to be drawn:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total:100 or 200 tickets? You tell me. XD

Any Particular Pose in mind?Anything cute I will adore. ^^ Thanks.
One more thing:***Tektek, will not allow me to hold the cig in a tektek, but that's how it's supposed to be. Appreciate it! <3
~Boots Teh Foxeh~
Name:~Boots Teh Foxeh~
Type of art desired:MS Paint Chibi please
Avi to be drawn:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total:100 or 200 tickets? You tell me. XD

Any Particular Pose in mind?Anything cute I will adore. ^^ Thanks.
One more thing:***Tektek, will not allow me to hold the cig in a tektek, but that's how it's supposed to be. Appreciate it! <3


Yay! *glomps*

It doesn't matter which form of payment. Either way, since you're first, you have 50 % off. blaugh And I'll get right to it. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//