Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hellou ^_^!

Traditional Art 0.50537634408602 50.5% [ 47 ]
Digital Art 0.49462365591398 49.5% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 93 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 34 35 36 > >>

User Image

To all who sending request -> I will accept them but I HAVEN'T to draw you anything!!! ONLY if I SAY I want to draw you you can send gold to me and you get drawing!
domokun domokun domokun
If you want an art
1. (optional) Tip! Please, I need gold, I have nothing to wear gonk ! xD
2. Check it into reply in this theread:
[size=18][color=indigo][b]Avatar to draw[/b]:
[b]How much you will tip[/b]:
[b]Favourite color[/b][/color][/size]

3. Wait!
4. (optional) Tip if you like 3nodding
domokun domokun domokun


question question question
Why favourite color? Because I would make it with backround and/or lineart very similar to this color.
If you want an art-trade, please say it in "How much you will tip" section.
I accept OCs and fanarts of any show/game/anime, but please REFERENCE! Only this I want. Then put link into "Avatar to draw" section.
question question question

Okey, that will be 5-minutes sketch done in photoshop. Oh, mayby if you tip 20,000 gold, I will think about preciser version wink



Examples
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Slots:

NO SLOTS! I choose from all of you which avatar I want to draw. Nice person, with who I have nice conversation has more chance to get a drawing. And of course thats one who tip first mrgreen
bump smile

8,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Avatar to draw:User Image
How much you will tip: 200 (I'm questing gonk )
Favourite colorPurple
Avatar to draw: Current~!
How much you will tip: 1000g, though, if I adore it, I'll try to scrap up a bit more. :3
Favourite color: Orange~!
Avatar to draw: current=]
How much you will tip: 500g=D im nice.
Favourite color
orangee=]

cheese_whine
Avatar to draw: Current! [It won't be changing anytime soon...no worries.]
How much you will tip: Possibly 1k....I'm a little tight, thus being in the AF. >.>;
Favourite color: Hot Pink! :`3
Avatar to draw: current
How much you will tip: 2k
Favourite color: red
I'm drawing you now Simply_Crazy
Avatar to draw:User Image
How much you will tip:1.5 k
Favourite color razz urple

8,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
=D
Thank you!
Avatar to draw: My current one
How much you will tip: 1000
Favourite color: Purple or violet

Also, I could draw you in return. =D
Feel free to check out my past threads to see my work.
Oh, since your questing gold for clothes, could I buy you a complete outfit?

=D
Avatar to draw:Me --- Zarik
How much you will tip: secret (i'm pretty good about tipping or we could do an art swap --- *points to siggy*
Favourite color: i love all colors

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//