Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are gaians using too many bots nowadays?

Of course not! 0.25806451612903 25.8% [ 8 ]
Cannot compute... GIVE ME GOLD 0.74193548387097 74.2% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 >

Heads up!
Darkness' Chibis and headshots!


Updates:

8/20/07: I now have Adobe Photoshop! Yay! For anyone who already purchased a headshot or chibi, I can remake it if you want for free 3nodding

(1)Introduction
(2)Samples, Order Form, and Pricing
(3)Black List and White List
(4)Banners
(5)Rule
(6)Other
(7) Affies
(1)Introduction

Now you are probably wondering why I only draw chibis and headshots. And lets face it, they aren't exactly the best. But they're fun to make! And this is the first time I've made a minishop...

Wow, I am bad at introductions. This is basically just another way of making extra gold and help me with my dream avi. I stink at writing but ignoring that, please buy a chibi or headshot!
(2)Samples & Order Form

Samples:
(x)
(x)
(x)

Order Form:
Post this on the board:

Username:
Avatar:
Chibi or headshot?:
Any Add-ons?:
Anything else? (pose, more items, etc.):
Total Price:


Then send a trade to me with the required amount of gold. I'll accept then PM you a sample of what I finished then send the real picture to you when the trade is done.

Prices:
Headshot: 500g
Chibi: 1k
Couples: Add half the price of a single

Add-ons:
-Frames (50g, describe in detail)
-Bump Sign (50g, Speech Bubble, Text, or Thought Bubble)
-Blush(2g)

I may also do freebies if I'm bored or you're nice enough. And I am aware that my pictures are ridiculously large. You can resize them.
(3)Black List and White List
Black List
heart None yet heart

White List
~ Innocent Irrationality for being the first customer and tipping 1k on the headshot biggrin
(4)Banners

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/2bqmwl] [img]http://tinyurl.com/yqxlq8[/img][/url]
(5)Rules

1) Obviously, follow the regular Gaia TOS
2) No advertising. None. Zero. Nada.
3) No canceling your order at the last minute or scamming me. Or other people.
4) I only give freebies at random when I'm bored. If you miss it, deal with it.
5) No flaming or anything like that. Flaming is an automatic black listing. Of course, you probably don't care but people who look at it do.
6) I'm not very good at hats or scarves so it might take a little longer if you're wearing one or both.
(6)Other

Contests:
Just to help business, first customer gets free chibi Over! Won by Innocent Irrationality 6/8/07
Reserved just in case
Reserved just in case
Reserved just in case
Now open 4laugh

... Did I forget anything?
A A
=(^^)=
(" wink oo(" wink
| Stray~ |
| ~Cat~ |
| Bump! |
Anyone? sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//