Welcome to Gaia! ::


User Image


Event is over. This Booth is CLOSED.
User Image


- Follow Gaia's TOS!
- Do NOT PM me your order! Post it in the thread!!
- In fact, please try not to PM me at all. Ask your questions in the thread and I promise I will get to them and answer them fully to your satisfaction.
- When creating your Order provide an image of your avatar in the post. I will not confirm your order if you do not provide one!
- Avatar must be NAKED, except for head gear! I must be able to see your avatar's chin and face clearly. (Other items around the neck may or may not be allowed depending on the emote/animation you order.)
- Using TekTek.org's Dream Avatar Creator is the preferred method of getting your avatar ready for me.
- If an emote requires an image of the back of your head, since TekTek does not support backwards avatars, I do ask if you could help by making sure there is NO background in the image you give me.
- If your avatar is incorrect, you'll have to do it again.
- Do not beg, whine, flame in this thread. EVER.
- Please do not steal the emotes here, except when it is indicated that they are free for use.
- When you receive your order of emotes/animations please save them to your OWN image hosting service. (I.e. Photobucket) I will delete them regularly after every 30 days. -OR- when my bandwidth/album size is too high!
- I will -NOT- begin work on your emotes until the trade for your order is completed.
- Sending a trade and placing an order will give you an Order Slot. However, again, I will -NOT- actually do work on your emotes until the trade is confirmed and completed. If you do not confirm within a reasonable amount of time, I will give up your slot and cancel the trade.
- Emotes/Slots/Orders are on a first come first serve basis.
- No refunds whatsoever! Sorry, this is final.
- Please try not to stretch the forum out. I don't really like it. Heh.
- Rules subject to change based on behavior within the thread.
- DO NOT LINK TO GAIA'S IMAGE URL FOR YOUR AVATAR! If the URL to your avatar's image has "gaiaonline.com" in it towards the beginning, then this is NOT acceptable. Because if you use this URL, if you ever want to change your clothes before your order is done, I cannot guarantee you'll get the emote with the equipment you were wanting. That link's image dynamically changes when you change your outfit.
- If something was wrong with your order - DO NOT EDIT IT! QUOTE it then repost any changes!! If you edit your post, I am not going to dig it out to fill your order. Just reorder.
- Requests by management to ease the completion of your order, please use IMG tags instead of URL tags when submitting your avatar image. Also, we occasionally have problems with photobucket recently, please try and use another hosting service if possible. These are NOT rules, but kind requests.
- ALL trades go to Zsabrina Emote Mule User Image



Requirements for Avatar Image
1. Avatar must NOT have any item equipped on their back that extends beyond their chin.
2. I MUST be able to see their chin! Or, if wearing a mask, the DEFINITIVE line where their chin ends.
3. If you're wearing a scarf, neckace, or other neck item, I will -ATTEMPT- to add it with your emote, -NO- promises, -NO- guarantees. If it takes too much time, I will simply -ERASE- it from your emote.
4. Do -NOT- wear glasses of any kind. -OR- Give me an image of yourself With -AND- Without glasses so I can modify your avatar easier for your emotes.
5. Do -NOT- wear anything that will cover your nose area.
6. Do -NOT- use your avatar's Inventory image because it has Gaia's background. (I've actually found that PM yourself or your mule and the image in the PM of your avatar is clean enough.)
7. Do -NOT- put anything on that goes in your mouth/on your mouth, they will just get deleted. If you want to be my friend and be on my nice list, then just don't have anything in your mouth and not force me to take time to clean it up. (Examples: Cig, Smoker, Mustaches, Teeth of any kind)


Again: NO TEETH!

User Image

User Image


User Image User Image


Emote costs 1000g
Lantern without Kanji is 100g
Lantern with Kanji is 150g

** This is the -only- Kanji available for Lanterns. Sorry!!
ALL trades go to Zsabrina Emote Mule User Image
Title your Trade like the following(replace # with number):
"Bon Festival Booth: page (#)"




[size=22][color=blue]-----+- NEW ORDER! -+-----[/color][/size][color=indigo]
Username:

Date Ordered:

Lantern with Kanji: (# how many)
Lantern Without Kanji: (# how many)

Emote?: (Y/N)
Read Avatar Requirements?: (Y/N)
Avatar to Use: (Put an image of your avatar here!)


Total Purchase: ****g (USE A CALCULATOR if needed!)

Sent Trade?: (Y/N)

Comments:
[/color][size=22][color=blue]-----+- ========== -+-----[/color][/size]


** If your Avatar image does not meet requirements your Emote Order trade -WILL- be cancelled. So if you have questions then ask, but don't submit junk.
Order Slots

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
*wiggles* ^w^

User Image
Nice booth. wink Can't wait until the fest.
Cute smile You know what though, you should make those like a shore and water to float on smile

Hilarious Genius

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Can i reserve a slot? (im going out now, so ill be back in a few hours) heart

Hilarious Genius

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Window Shopper 100
-----+- NEW ORDER! -+-----
Username: mooncat_pereira

Date Ordered: 2 june

Lantern Without Kanji: 1

Emote?: yes
Read Avatar Requirements?: yes
Avatar to Use: http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b29/mooncat_pereira/gaia/avi%20bases/7f03eb423f63ww91_flip.png


Total Purchase: 1k100g

Sent Trade?: yes

Comments: ^^
-----+- ========== -+-----
Sir Barton
Nice booth. wink Can't wait until the fest.


Hehe! Thanks Barton! ^_^ You're such a sweetie. lol

Shatterestar will mostly be running this thread, so I may be scarce... lots of other things to handle :-S lol

KenyakoDivination
Cute smile You know what though, you should make those like a shore and water to float on smile


Thanks Kenyako ^_^ Yeah, I was a bit pressed for time... Plus there were already a lot of frames. I wish I could pixel better, then I could add the water to look like the lantern was floating across it. lol

mooncat_pereira
Can i reserve a slot? (im going out now, so ill be back in a few hours) heart


You got it Mooncat ^_^

I need to add to the Order Form to label the Trade Title as "Booth" with page number :-S lol
I had forgotten to subscribe to my own thread eek sweatdrop *bonks self*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//