Welcome to Gaia! ::


User Image

User Image




User Image
to Orgazm!c Graph!x, where we can make any graphic your little heart desires. We offer quality graphics at reasonable prices. Take a look at what we have to offer. Bumps are heart Luffed heart

PLEASE DON'T USE ANY GRAPHICS USED FOR THIS THREAD FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL USE. ONLY FREE GRAPHICS OFFERED ARE IN THE "FREEBIES" POST. TAKING ANY OF MY WORK WITHOUT CREDIT IS STEALING.











User Image
126,950 gold
since our opening on May, 29, 2007.











User Image

I. News & Updates
II. Rules & FAQ
III. About the Artist
IV. About the Other Guy
V. Avatar Art
VI. Banners and Animations
VII. Miscellaneous Graphics
VIII. Order Forms and Pricing
IX. Waiting List
X. White List / Black List / Regular Customers List
XI. Freebies
XII. Linkage










User Image


August 21, 2007
Well, I've started college- I'm taking evening classes- except on Tuesday where I'll be spending pretty much my whole day at school >.< Anyways, I might have less time for graphics- I'm considering closing, especially since I plan to get a job soon. Just more of a heads up.




PS:
I'm 17 tomorrow biggrin




August 2, 2007
Another avatar art style. 3nodding Dollies!! Kinda remind me of voodoo dolls, really....anyways, check 'em out, see if you like them- 'kay? biggrin




July 24, 2007
We reached 100,000 gold. *glomps every single one of you*




July 17, 2007
New layout! biggrin I'm happy with it- everything looks way more organized now ^^ And, more importantly, I'm offering a new AVATAR ART STYLE!! Chibi Art biggrin Also, previous customers might notice that I've changed the system for buying graphics- it's all based on size now- so it's hopefully a little more fair now. 3nodding Check out all the new crap!! ^^




July 08, 2007
We reached 50,000 GOLD!!! In a little over a month!! I'm really happy!! ^o^ Thanks so much to all of our customers, especially the generous bunch on the White List!!




June 03, 2007
Quick change in policy- I'll only be doing 3 commissions a week. The avatar art, as simple a style as it is, still takes me quite a bit of time to finish, at very least 2-3 days to complete one. So, when I have three to do a week, then it's difficult to get to my other commissions. ^^;

So, after this week, only 3 commissions a week. If I finish up early, I'll get work out of the way for next week. I'm on the computer too much as it is -.-;

Oh yes- very minor detail- I fixed up the sample page a little- to make it less cluttered. =P



May 29, 2007
We're open for business! WOO!



User Image

User Image


Step 1: You MUST read the entire first page. Failure to do so will result in automatic BlackListing. surprised

Step 2: Now that you've read the first page THOROUGHLY, you know you wanna place your order. 3nodding Copy & Paste the Order Form code into your Post and place your order. ((You must POST YOUR ORDER IN HERE; orders that are PMed to us will be ignored and you will be BlackListed for not following the rules)) ONLY 3 GRAPHICS AT A TIME! When you send your trade, be sure to INCLUDE THE PAGE YOUR ORDER IS ON AND THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF YOUR OVERALL ORDER. x Digital Poison x will only be taking a total of 6 slots at a time, so it's first come first serve. If you post your order when it says the slots are filled, then yours will be ignored. Simple. Just like that.

Step 3: Stay and chat. Bump if you want, but don't overdo it. xp



Rules
READ THE RULES.
Follow Gaia's ToS, of course.
Respect others and be respected.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT NOT TO SELL.
No spamming, botting, trolling, etc.
Don't beg for anything-- no one will like you.
Help us keep this Shop alive.
POST YOUR ORDERS HERE. Do not PM them to us. You'll be ignored.
When you send the Trade, be sure to include the Pg. Number of your Order and the Total Amount of Gold.
Have fun.










User Image

Q: Who do I send my Trade to?
A: Send it to x Digital Poison x
User Image

User Image



User Image


Digital Poison 3nodding I'm the graphic designer and artist for Orgazm!c Graph!x. Romanticide is my best friend, and the manager here. He keeps track of stuff for me- because I'm kinda scatterbrained. xd He's my lackey....I mean partner biggrin lol. He'll help ya out when and if I can't. 3nodding

rolleyes I know that 99.9% of you are just going to skip this post anyways, so I'll be breif. My name's Hayley. I'm seventeen, and I've entered college early biggrin No, I probably won't shut up about that lol. I've been making graphics since I was in ninth grade, and dabbled a little in 8th......So I guess I've been working with graphics between 3 and 4 years. eek And I draw...You can see some of my old art in the art arena (vote?) But my newer stuff....Well that's kinda locked away in a drawer somewhere domokun

'Nuff said.

You might see my old signature on some of the avatar art- my old username was H_A_Y_L xd


What I Can Do
Website templates I've made- this is just to show off my Photoshop skills surprised Click the icons for a full image 3nodding

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image

User Image

User Image



User Image


L-O-freakin'-L! rofl The name's Shawn, but I go by Romanticide here on Gaia. 3nodding I'm x Digital Poison x's partner in crime, and I help her manage this Shop. biggrin However, I am not skilled in Photoshop (or art in general) at all whatsoever. sweatdrop I'm just here to help her out by keeping track of things. xd She's the real artist here, but feel free to ask me questions. I'll answer them as thoroughly as I can.

Now... a little about myself. mrgreen
I'm your normal kind of guy. I love to play videogames and hangout with friends. I listen to music throughout the day and I can be overwhelmingly random at times. rofl Don't let that intimidate you, though. blaugh I'm obsessed w/ the Disney Channel, and I enjoy dancing and singing.
Anything else, you say? Just ask.
User Image


I offer three different styles of avatar art 3nodding


User Image

User Image

This is my entire collection of avatar art I've completed in this style. I can animate it, as dipicted above, but NO MORE THAN TWO FRAMES.* and yes, it'll cost ya extra xp


*Frames = Images. For example, in the two frames in the animated avatar art above, one is of her staring normally, and the other is with her tongue out and farting.

Click on the icons below for a full image!

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image





User Image

User Image

Don't ya just wanna hug it 'till it DIES?!

Click on the icons for a full image.

User Image User Image User Image User Image


User Image

User Image


The pose will pretty much always be like the one above- if you really want something different- ask, and I'll see if I can manage it. Sadly, I haven't found a way to add in a mouth without making it look...off. So, I request you guys leave the "pose" and "expression" part of your order form blank, for this style.

This is the only one I've made so far- help me build up a collection! biggrin

User Image


x Digital Poison x can make just about anything you need. She's not limited to only banners- she'll make any sort of custom project you need her to make for ya. Wishlists, ID tags, etc. You name it, and she'll try to make it. heart


User Image


Here's just a few of the banners she's made for people. whee


User Image

Click on the icons for the full image!


User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image











User Image


Here's a few animations she's made. heart


User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(Sprite Edits)

User Image User Image










User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image


User Image


User Image

User Image


Digital Poison WILL...

- Draw original characters
- Draw fanart / include non-gaia characters




Digital Poison will NOT...

- Draw porn/hentai/whatever
- Draw avatars that are extremely overcluttered. Just too damn hard.




User Image

WHEN YOU SEND THE TRADE TO x Digital Poison x...

Include what page number your order is on. We will not waste our time looking throughout the thread for your order.



[size=12][color=hotpink][b]GIMME SOME ART![/b][/color][/size]
[size=9]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Style #:[/b]
[b]Animated (Yes/No):[/b]
[b]Text (Keep it short):[/b]
[b]Background Color:[/b]
[b]Expression:[/b]
[b]Pose/Whatever Your Avatar is doing: (Nothing [i]too[/i] complex please.)[/b]
[b]Reference Pic (DO NOT POST "My Current Avy"- POST A PIC):[/b]
[b]Additional Info:[/b]
[b]Total Cost:[/b]
[/size]









User Image


User Image

What defines TINY

- Pixels
- Userbars
- Anything smaller than 100x100 pixels





What defines SMALL

- Anything smaller than 200x200 pixels





What defines MEDIUM

- Anything smaller than 320x320 pixels





What defines LARGE

- Anything larger than 320x320 pixels.





User Image

WHEN YOU SEND THE TRADE TO x Digital Poison x...

Include what page number your order is on. We will not waste our time looking throughout the thread for your order.



[size=12][color=hotpink][b]GIMME SOME GRAPHICS![/b][/color][/size]
[size=9]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Graphic Size: (___x___ pixels)[/b]
[b]Animated: (Yes/No)[/b]
[b]Quantity: (3 Maximum)[/b]
[b]Text:[/b]
[b]Details (Be as SPECIFIC as possible):[/b]
[b]Additional Info:[/b]
[b]Total Cost:[/b]
[/size]



User Image
DO NOT PM ME ASKING WHEN I'LL BE FINISHED.
I'll get to you.
Promise.
If there are other orders in front of you, I doubt it would take any longer than a week to finish your order- probably less. Don't harass me to finish. I f you really bug me, I'll move you down a couple slots on the waiting list. 0:]
Remember: I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.


Once I complete your graphic, I'll PM you.




Nvr - Page 31
[ Started ]

O_oSido_O - Page 32
[ Haven't Started Yet ]

Mercenary_Kage - Page 32
[ Haven't Started Yet ]

Killermickle - Page 33
[ Haven't Started Yet ]

Temari Hyuuga - Page 33
[ Haven't Started Yet ]

Myzaree_Mistress - Page 33
[ Haven't Started Yet ]
User Image

User Image


Casino Players For You 2 (Our first customer! surprised )
Zelephaer (for giving us a 7k tip! heart )
BabylonRogues101 (for giving us a 4.5k tip for the userbars blaugh )
I Am Heaven Sent (for giving us a 6k tip! heart )
Norihisa93 (for giving us a 6.5k tip! heart )
Eulalia447 (for giving us an 8.5k tip! heart )




User Image

King ShiShi - For being a huge waste of Poison's time- making her make a series of banners for him and ignoring her when it came time for payment. He still has yet to pay her for the banners. He owes her a grand total of 6k. (This is why she adds the "Sample" text, folks.)






User Image


heart I Am Heaven Sent
heart X-Winter-Rain-X
User Image


All of these are available at my graphics site (which hasn't been updates in over a year) www.hopeanddespair.com


User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image






User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.




User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.





User Image


Lost (KH2 Themed)
[800x600] [1024x768]

Wish Upon a Star (Chobits Themed)
[800x600] [1024x768]

Fallen(CardCaptor Sakura Themed [?])
[800x600] [1024x768]

Dancing in the Stars (Misc. Themed)
[800x600] [1024x768]

Battered Angel (Misc. Themed)
[800x600] [1024x768]



User Image


User Image



User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/yr6l3w][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/28q2kw[/IMG][/url]


User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/yr6l3w][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/377ht3[/IMG][/url]


User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/yr6l3w][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/2bamkh[/IMG][/url]







User Image


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
-Reserved-
~Reserved~
-Reserved-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//