Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yo~

I'm Here! 1 100.0% [ 36 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 >

Y-O-U-K-I - - L-I-N-E-A-R-T - - A-U-C-T-I-O-N
User Image

Came up with this idea after playing Syberia 2. Youki is a polarbear/seal mix about the size of a dog with barely any intelligence. The only thing they are interested in is filling their stomaches.

My version of Youki is similar to the Syberia 2's design, but I thought hooves would be cuter...
They have a huge appitite, their favourite food being fish, but they will eat almost anything. They are easily distracted and have a very friendly temperment.



# - Contents - #

: 1 -- Introduction
: 2 -- Art Samples
: 3 -- Bidding
: 4 -- Rulez
: 5 -- Link & Help
# - Art Samples - #

Adult & Cub: (Done in OC)
User Image

Alt Adult: (Done in OC)
User Image

Elder: (Done in OC)
User Image

Mini-Youki: (Done in Oekaki)
User Image

Familiar: Harfang (Done in OC)
User Image

Familiar: Caribou (Done in OC)
User Image
# - Bidding - #

Starts: Now!
Ends: June 16th 07
Start Bid: 5k
Min Increment: 1k
Snipe Guard: 30 minutes
Autobid: 1 mill


Amierith
X3 I'm going to have to up my own bid because I wound up getting rid of my pure... rofl

Sooo...

I bid a Nitemare Bustier (480k) + 20k pure = 500k


Tektek didn't have any value on the nitemare bustier... so I took the lowest MP price. X3 If that doesn't work, let me know!


Bid Ladder:
5k - Just the Adult and Cub lineart
20k - Alternate Adult
50k - Mini-Youki
100k - Familiar
150k - Familiar

200k - Elder Lineart
300k - 2 more familiars
500k - Another Elder lineart/2 familiars/3 mini-youkis

1 mill - Shading templates for all the linearts.
-tbc-
# - Rules - #

Gold or Items over 50k value (tektek.org prices)
Max 5 items bids.
Only bid if you have the gold to pay.
Co-bidding is allowed and welcome.
Be nice and friendly, no bickering between bidders. Everyone has a right to bid!
# - Link! - #

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/2hdguk][img]http://tinyurl.com/3aymeg[/img][/url]

Feel free to help advertise by putting this in your sig.
I'll give a free scribble pet to whoever helps the advertisement of this auction ^^
To claim your scribble pet, post on this thread with the above image link in your sig with what kind of pet you want drawing. (doggy, kitty, mouse, etc)

Awaiting Scribble Pets:
Anthro!Sparky

Finished Scribble Pets:
-1- Komitadjie : link


# - Help! - #

If you want to help further with the auction, then you can help by bumping the thread. (bump, dont spam. if the thread is not on the first page of the breedable thread listings then it's fine to bump)

Official Bumpers
-none-

Witty Sweetheart

User Image
< - - Q U E S T I N G - F U N D S : 3 3 5 K + I T E M S / 3 4 M I L +

    xD Cute~! Good luck! <3
*rolls* :F
Spiritweaver
domokun
User Image
One down. razz
good luck!
The art is really good, I'll bet this one goes high, Spirit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//