Welcome to Gaia! ::

i suppose..i am sick.

yes, you have a yucky cold. lame. 0.36363636363636 36.4% [ 4 ]
what? 0.63636363636364 63.6% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
1

Please Keep Gaia as it is! No more changing...

And if for some reason, it must be changed to install new
features or something, it would be nice to change things little
by little instead of *VOOOSH! RANDOM NAVIGATING AHH!*

Perhaps even giving members a choice between old and new navigation systems. This idea comes from Nexexs The Skyangel.


Signatures:

Nexexs The Skyangel
can you please sign my petition


User Image



also i sign your petition
heart thanks
you think we should team up
I have already signed Nexexs' petition, and I agree with being able to choose between the old and the new. Since you two are working together I shall sign your's as well.

so.. *signs* heart
I like the new, I just see it as right to keep the old as well, for those who can't adapt to it, or just don't like it.

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
change can be strange, but its a natural part of growing up, so get over it, nothing will stay the same.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//