Welcome to Gaia! ::

v i s i t o r c o u n t ;;

+1 1 100.0% [ 94 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 > >>

User Image

Welcome to A C R Y L I C designs, a custom graphics shop. My former shop was [i.m.p.r.e.s.s.i.o.n] graphics, which is as good as closed now. I use Photoshop to create banners, mp3 players, buttons, blends, and more.

note: I am closing up a few slots because I don't have as much time to work on orders. I will only be accepting maybe two or three orders at a time.


User Image



User ImageFollow Gaia ToS.
User ImageDon't post advertisements here - if they are only in your signature that's all right. Nor should you post here for the sole purpose of people seeing your advertisement.
User ImageBe patient - I usually complete orders fairly quickly, though sometimes they might take longer. Also, the more reason you give me to want to make your order the best it can be, the more time I'll spend on it - this means getting your order form right and being clear in it, or bumping a few times and chatting with me - stuff like that.
User ImageDon't ask for freebies. If you stay and chat, I will probably give you one or at least give you a discount.
User ImageEven if you completely hate the finished product, I expect payment. I will, however, do as much as I can to fix it, or even redo it, to your liking. The more specific you are in your order form, the easier it is to avoid this kind of situation.
User ImageIf you want an image on your graphic, that's fine. But please give me the image, don't just say "I want a picture of a dragon on my banner". Please also note I can't use copyrighted images.
User ImageCheck the slots section under the ordering post. Do not just randomly post order forms.
User ImageIf I take the time to PM you, please take the time to reply. It's likely to work out details on an order form and I will not start your order if you just leave me hanging.
User ImageBe specific in your order forms if you want something a specific way - I don't mind doing edits, but it's often a waste of my time. If you are vague in your order form, I will be a little more creative with the graphics as to how I think they look best. But if you want them a certain way, telling me before > than telling me after. Of course, giving me artistic freedom is also good. But be prepared that it might not be what you're expecting.

And just some random info that isn't really rules, but I have nowhere else to stick it. xD

Most of the banners that others seem to like the most, and the ones I like the most, are actually ones that people gave me a lot of freedom to work with. If I'm following an order form I have to go along the exact guidelines of what's wanted, even if it would look better another way. So sometimes specific isn't always the best.

I currently have one price for all banners, judged only on size. I may be sorting into style soon, but I always appreciate people who tip or chat with me a little, just little things like that. If you know what you're asking for is really complex (and I'll let you be the judge of that; I won't go chasing after for you to pay more) then adding some to the original price would be nice. =) Again, it's completely your choice. It won't compromise the quality of your graphics.
User Image

B A N N E R S ;;
keep scrolling down and you'll find the oh so special banners post. =)

B L E N D S ;; { new }
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image



I C O N S ;;
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image


U S E R B A R S ;;
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

B L I N K I E S;;
User Image

B U M P S;;
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

B U T T O N S;;
User ImageUser Image

M P 3 ;; { new }
User Image


These are not freebies. You may not use them unless I give you permission to, so please don't just randomly take them. I don't want to have to plaster "MADE BY AROUKEH" on every sample. Some of them are completed orders for people, if you don't want your order up as a sample just let me know.

The most recent are at the end.

I will soon be adding tags and animated graphics as well.
User Image

Pick your font from these charts! [x] [x] [x]

View the post right below this one for information on ordering banners.

Icons
[color=green]ICON ORDER FORM[/color]
Text:
Font Face:
Color Scheme:
Bordered?:
Image:
Other:


Userbars
[color=violet]USERBAR ORDER FORM[/color]
Text:
Font Face:
Color Scheme:
Bordered?:
Image:
Other:


Blinkies -currently n/a-
[color=blue]BLINKIE ORDER FORM[/color]
Text:
Pixel Font Face:
Color Scheme:
Other:
Boxes?:


Bumps
[color=orange]BUMP ORDER FORM[/color]
Text:
Font Face:
Color Scheme:
Other:
Bordered?:


Buttons
[color=brown]BUTTON ORDER FORM[/color]
Text:
Font Face:
Color Scheme:
Other:
Bordered?:


MP3 Players
[color=olive]MP3 PLAYER ORDER FORM[/color]
Song Name:
Artist:
Font Face:
Color Scheme:
Other:


Please note that for userbars, the only image I will use is of your avi. I can use other images for banners and icons, but you must provide an image.

Please fill out all fields. Even if you don't want a particular font face, for example, just put in "random" - if you leave it blank, I have absolutely no idea what you want. Then I have to PM you and ask, and it's overall just a waste of time.

User Image
All right, I have a new slots system.
I will work on a maximum of five orders at a time - it was three before; I'm expanding for the summer since I have more time to work on orders. Sometimes I will close up slots if I'm too busy to take too many orders in.

I leave a slot filled until the trade has completely gone through and the person is satisfied with their order.

status. full for working slots, though I have one waiting slot open in case someone really wants to order.

Slot #1 - [ falling`star ] (banner & button)
Slot #2 - [`Rissalicious`] (button & sidebar)
Slot #3 - Tara Terror (thread layout)
Slot #4 - CLOSED
Slot #5 - CLOSED


Waiting Slots:
Waiting slot #1. OPEN
Waiting slot #2. CLOSED
Waiting slot #3. CLOSED


Bribe slots are closed.

If you post an order form when I have all open slots filled, I will ignore it.


User Image


Pricing for banners is explained in the post below this.

The prices for blends will vary. It will cost less if your pictures are more or less the same size and have a similar background (all-white or one-tone bgs are ideal). Some images are also simply easier to work with while others are harder to find matching textures for, eg. It also depends on the size. That is why there's no order form for blends, you need to post the images and a rough idea of what you want for me and I'll give you a price estimate.

Custom sizes are available, if you are unsure of prices, feel free to ask.

When ordering, please specify a size in either pixels or centimetres.

Icons are 150g each. Userbars and buttons (125x50 pixels) are also 150g each. Blinkies are 10g per letter. I am currently not fulfilling blinkie orders.

Bumps are 250g each. They will be around the size of a small banner. I can make ones that are larger sizes for a higher price.

MP3 players are 250g each.
{ banners }

sizes.

size chart.
I can do larger or smaller, of course. just ask.


styles.

un. simplicity
one or two brushes.
one or two colours.
usually unbordered.
no text effects, unless it's a stroke to increase legibility.
small - 200g
medium - 240g
not available in large as it would be just a tonne of empty space.
User ImageUser Image

deux. minimal
around 5 brushes, or one repeating background.
few text effects - dropped shadow, stroke, etc.
small - 250g
medium - 300g
large - 380g
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image


trois. average
background completely filled or almost completely filled with brushes.
more complexity in text effects - embossing/bevelling, pattern/gradient overlays, etc.
small - 300g
medium - 360g
large - 420g

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

quatre. complex
lots and lots of brushwork.
fractal and texture overlays.
must be bordered.
will have lots of different shades of colours, even if there is only one main colour.
small 500g.
medium 600g.
large 900g.
the larger the size the more I can do with it.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image


ordering.

Please note that if you want an unbordered minimal or average style banner, it will cost an extra 100g as it takes me longer to find brushes that will resize and I have to allow another cm of space each way so I don't run into the edges. There is no extra cost for simplicity, as those are usually unbordered anyhow, and complex banners will always be bordered.

stuff to consider for the "other specifics" section of the form
- any particular kind of design? eg. grunge, swirls
- do you want the text arranged in any way?
- any particular font face, or should I just choose?
- if you have two more more colours in your colour scheme, is there one you want to be more prominantly used?
- what is this for? a signature, or a thread somewhere? if you provide a link to the thread if it's for a contest or something, it helps me match it with the scheme of the thread.
and anything else you think I might find relevant. =)


[size=10][color=#FF006C]BANNERORDERFORM!!!![/color]
[color=#FF006C]style.[/color]
[color=#FF006C]size.[/color]
[color=#FF006C]colours.[/color]
[color=#FF006C]text.[/color]
[color=#FF006C]bordered yes/no?[/color]
[color=#FF006C]other specifics.[/color]
[color=#FF006C]total.[/color]
[/size]
User Image

User Image


[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26992921][img]http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t199/Aroukeh/linkbackacrylic.jpg[/img][/url]


User Image


[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26992921][img]http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t199/Aroukeh/buttonlilac.jpg[/img][/url]


User Image


[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26992921][img]http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t199/Aroukeh/acrylicdesignsbw.jpg[/img][/url]


User Image

PM me or post here if you'd like to be affiliates.


User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User Image


User Image

Stay and chat or tip and you might get added here. [Not everyone who tips is added here, I stopped keeping track of that a while ago.]

D a r i u s 6 - orders often and bumps here more than I do. =)
[.`JenJen`.] - paid far more than necessary on a banner order, and bumps too.
dachalupa - tipped 300g on a banner order.

User Image

Mooavi - cancelled what should have been a 1k trade on a banner. I told her she could pay less as it wasn't my best effort and it had taken a long time, but the trade was cancelled completely.
User Image

I use Photoshop CS to make my graphics.
I live in Vancouver.
I used to live in London.
I'm fifteen.

I love travelling. Other than the UK and parts of Canada and the US, I have been to Latvia, Japan (Osaka, Tokyo and Kyoto) and Taipei.

I love the arts, namely photography, drawing, music, writing and of course, graphic design.

I speak English (duh), a very small amount of French, and I can speak Mandarin though I cannot read or write much of it. I am learning Korean, too, though I've just recently started.

I play piano, saxophone, guitar and clarinet. Most of the music I listen to is from Korea or Japan, so some of my banners and samples feature bands and singers from those countries.

And because I have nowhere else to stick my credits and am too lazy to make a credits header, here are the credits.

Fonts
dafont

Brushes
deviantart.com
aethereality
hybridgenesis
e c h o i c a
outspoken-kate
angelic-trust
obsidian dawn
devil in the details
paperdolldesigns

Note that brush credits are incomplete, and that just because I have downloaded brushes from a site listed doesn't mean I've used them in samples or orders. Some of them might just be sites I've browsed, but it's likely I've been inspired or got ideas from them too.

User Image

Host on your own server if possible.
Post and tell me if you're taking them, and if you're hosting them on your own, all right?

User Image

I should really have a contest section, but I don't yet. So I'm putting this under freebies for now ...

If you bump thirty times, you can have a free average-sized banner and a bump sign, too. Number your bumps and don't skip numbers. Note that freebies don't get priority - even if I have three slots full I will still do them, but you join the end of the queue so it might take a few days for me to be able to start on your order. I am not going to go chasing after you to ask if you want the free stuff - after your thirty bumps let me know through a post here and post your order forms for the graphics. Please don't post thirty times once every minute ... if you do you'll get the freebies but it just annoys me because it's more spamming than helping me bump the thread up.

If you order at least three times I will probably give you discounts and I will also give you a free button, userbar or icon - your choice.
User Image

Under construction.

You can look foward to a:
limited edition wishlist
banner & icon set (for a cheaper price than ordering seperately)
& thread layouts
And we are officially open!

Sort of. Kind of. Maybe.

I'm still adding new stuff.

I am wondering whether I should add wishlists or not since I'm not too fond of doing them.
Bump.

Working on some blinkies.
I affiliated you
Acrylic paint tubes. (:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//