Welcome to Gaia! ::

Person counter:

+1 0.59012345679012 59.0% [ 239 ]
(just passing by) 0.40987654320988 41.0% [ 166 ]
Total Votes:[ 405 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 444 445 446 > >> >>> »|

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Click link in first post!
I don't have any sealeds u.u

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Kadajs Manwhore Service
I don't have any sealeds u.u


Uwaaaaaaaaaahhh your avi's so hard to do XDDDDD
Yorugami
Kadajs Manwhore Service
I don't have any sealeds u.u


Uwaaaaaaaaaahhh your avi's so hard to do XDDDDD

Oh darn xP

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Kadajs Manwhore Service
Yorugami
Kadajs Manwhore Service
I don't have any sealeds u.u


Uwaaaaaaaaaahhh your avi's so hard to do XDDDDD

Oh darn xP


I can barely see the head =_=
Even if you had the sealed I'd have to decline. sweatdrop
Too hard...I NO have dah skillz emo

Dedicated Medic

Amorous Lunatic

I'd order but i'm still waiting on mah halfbody =P

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Indeed. I owe Queen-chan a halfbody emo
Gaaahh...been feeling too lazy to do traditional ARTSES lately sweatdrop

AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *glomps* You still look cute in green today heart
Lol, I hate that my avi is "cluttered" emo
It prevents me from getting artsies >.>

Dedicated Medic

Meep meep~! Why thank you! heart

The people in my computer arts class are so mean to my teacher. D'8 And he's so nice too... He doesen't give us deadlines or homework. We've only had one project per subject. [3] and he's giving us 3 months for our final project. And they're treating him like poop. T 3T

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Well as long as you love your cluttered avi it shouldn't matter I guess? OwO

But its hard for me anyways, some artists can pull it off. I admire them for that. heart

Amorous Lunatic

I don't mind if you did it on your tablet, I usually only ever order CG arts. I think yours as my first ever bought traditional art. xd

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Abused Mule
Meep meep~! Why thank you! heart

The people in my computer arts class are so mean to my teacher. D'8 And he's so nice too... He doesen't give us deadlines or homework. We've only had one project per subject. [3] and he's giving us 3 months for our final project. And they're treating him like poop. T 3T


Hahaha...so smexy *tackle glomps to the ground; tail wagging* Hehehehe 4laugh

Lawls. What can you expect. Students are never fair if they can help it XDDD

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Dark_Queen_of_Death
I don't mind if you did it on your tablet, I usually only ever order CG arts. I think yours as my first ever bought traditional art. xd


Lawls. I'm not so good with my CG yet.
Want to take a risk? OwO

I'll try it on CG XDDDD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//