Welcome to Gaia! ::

They try to make me go to rehab...

...but I say "No, no, no..." 1 100.0% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 > >>

|Intro|Rules|Services|Quest List|Donators|White/Black List|Contest|Links|

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|Intro|Rules|Services|Quest List|Donators|White/Black List|Contest|Links|

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I hate to add rules to this kind of thing, but due to some past problems, I think I might have to. So, here's what I request of you (aside from donations... sweatdrop )!!!

1. Please no swearing. Let's keep it clean here, mates.
2. Be respectful. If you're asked to leave, just leave. Don't cause problems. I value the people who'd gather here more than I do this thread having attention or even donations.
3. Please be patient. I may not get you IMMEDIATELY on the donators list or on the links list, but I promise I will do my best to get you on those ASAP. I'm a college student before I'm a gaia whore, so I'm not on here all the time.
4. Just have fun. Bump, chat, we'll do contests, just enjoy!
|Intro|Rules|Services|Quest List|Donators|White/Black List|Contest|Links|

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.What'll you get in return? Not everyone has this expectation, but some do, and by all means, I'll feed it.

Avi art- I can't promise anything spectacular, but I will do an avi art for you. We'll negotiate on prices.

Banners- All the banners you see here have been made by yours truly. If you want one, feel free to ask and we'll negotiate price. I'm not great with animation, but I'll do what I can. If you're not satisfied and I can't do what you want, don't pay for it.... but don't use it either.

Bump- I can't promise much, but I'll bump your thread if you leave me a link here. It may not be incredibly often, but I'll do it. While you're welcome to hire me for this service, I'll do it for free so long as you're willing to bump here too.
|Intro|Rules|Services|Quest List|Donators|White/Black List|Contest|Links|

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.





Eventual Quest: (I'll piddle with it now and then) "How does using Black Magick and White Magick make me a RED mage?!"

User Image
Total Value: 58,374 Gold
After Exclusions: 26,030 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Red Magic Coat
Red Magic Hat
Red Star Face Tattoo
Spirited 2k6 Gloves
Those Red 90s Pants
Red FLEX Top
Redhot UpsideDown Boots
Silver Hoop Earrings
Black Leather Belt
Egyptian Crimson Ankh Pendant
Ruby Forehead Jewel
Sun Staff
Sword of Aegis




Stuff I'd like to have eventually:

Rares/Collectables

AFK (Er.... xd )
Angelic Sash (I don't even want to know)
Aquatica (10-14k)
Baby Seal Slippers (???)
Coco Kitty Plushie (???)
Chyaku Norisu Scarf (???)
Damascus Armor (I'm not even going to put ??? anymore...)
Demonic Pitchfork heart
Emo Bag
Fuzzy Penguin Slippers
Goti Clips
Guitar of Angelus
Guitar of Demona
Kiki Kitty Plushie
Leather Collar with Cross
Lunar Cowl
Mini Angel Wings
Mini Nitemare Wings
Mythic Hair
Nitemare Scarf
OMFG
OMG
Phoenix Circlet
Solar Cloak
Solar Headdress
Staff of the Angels
Steel Plated Ninja Headband
Tin Hat
Whip of Fire
Whip of Ice
Winged Anklets

Casino Items

Ace of Spades (8,500T)
Gold Mountain Blue Vest and Shirt (15,000T)
Gold Mountain Red Vest and Shirt (10,00T)
Gold Mountain Tie (Black Heart) (1,000T)
Gold Mountain Tie (Red Heart) (1,000T)
Joker Wand red-black (13,000T)
Long Drag (13,000T)
Parisan Blue Fan (20,000T)
Parisan Red Fan (20,000T)

Store Items

Alice's Crimson Dress (4,700)
Aoi Cache Shades (2,750)
Black Glamrock Belt (5,007)
Blue Forbidden Skirt (2,200)
Blue Ribbon Skirt (1,320)
Coal Gunner Coat (3,000)
Crimson Red Pimpin' Skirt (10,100)
Egyptian Sapphire Ankh Pendant (6,850)
Elegant Black Lace Fan (21,300)
Elegant Lord's Mask (Emerald Studs) (4,780)
Flashion Blue Top (2,002)
Flashion Purple Top (2,002)
Flashion Yellow Top (2,002)
G-LOL Blue Gown (13,000)
G-LOL Pink Gown (13,000)
Gray Ska Shoes (1,090)
Green Trip HIPster Skirt (3,105)
Green Woven Abalone Button Blazer (10,900)
Icemist Dragon Gown (7,000)
Jadeleaf Dragon Gown (7,000)
KoNfuZeD PiNk SHoEs (650)
KoNfUzEd rAiNbOw ToE SoX (440)
Lex's White Boots (2,000)
Lex's White Shorts (1,600)
Lex's White Top (2,600)
Light Gray Leg Warmers (2,000)
Morgana's Hat (1,000)
Pink Ribbon Skirt (1,320)
Purple GetaGRIP Skirt (5,010)
Purplemarine UpsideDown Boots (18,200)
Raving Red Hoochie Top (575)
Red Forbidden Skirt (2,200)
Red Gunner Coat (3,000)
Red Ruby Vinyl Strap Top (2,440)
Red Trim HIPster Skirt (3,110)
Red Wine Pimpin' Hat (15,555)
Rili Sari (4,500)
Royale Purple Pimpin' Hat (15,555)
Royale Purple Pimpin' Skirt (10,150)
Sari Asoo (5,000)
Snowbored Pants Blue (1,780)
Soh Sari (4,500)
Stylish Charcoal Winter Skirt (8,500)
Sunset Lavender Sarong (960)
Sunset Lavender Top (600)
That 70s White Shirt (2,500)
Those Black 90s Pants (2,500)
Those Blue 90s Pants (2,495)
Those Red 90s Pants (2,490)
Veli Sari (4,500)
Violet PomPom Scarf (1,350)
Violet Ruffled Skirt (350)
Whatever Blackheart Top (540)
Whatever BlooHeart Top (540)
White Leather Belt (1,675)
Wild Orchid Kimono (9,600)
Winter Green Snow Sweater (1,78 cool

|Intro|Rules|Services|Quest List|Donators|White/Black List|Contest|Links|

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.These people are the ruvins. That's right, the ruvins.

Aimee_Carlson: She's just hawt
Squaii Leonhart: Donates like crazy
G.D.I.C.: Sends out various items, I got Ice cream!
Mage Tear: Awesome affiliate!
|Intro|Rules|Services|Quest List|Donators|White/Black List|Contest|Links|

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.White List: Obey these people or else I will steal your soul. Then your gold! xd

Aimee_Carlson
Squaii Leonhart


Bumpers!
||Mage Tear||
Nurse Shybel
|Intro|Rules|Services|Quest List|Donators|White/Black List|Contest|Links|

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.CONTESTS?! WUT?!?!

Yeah, I'm doin' em. For each quest I do, we'll have a new contest. I can't promise much, but I'll do what I can. Typically the winner will recieve a bit of gold. I can't promise alot of anything, but contests while I'm questing for an expensive item could recieve a Sealed Envelope.

We may do contests where you have to spend abit to get into the contest, but that gold will ONLY go towards the winner.

Any ideas for a first contest?!
|Intro|Rules|Services|Quest List|Donators|White/Black List|Contest|Links|

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.When someone sends me a link to a thread, be it a Quest thread, charity thread, contest thread, RP thread, or conversation thread, it'll go here.


User Image





Mr-BrownSt0ne
Mr-Brownst0ne's Quest!!!

I am currently questing for a Demonic Pendant!
User Image

1k/137k
(changes it every 1k)
As you can see I have a long way to go cry

Once I have the item or I change what I am questing for I will change it but as for now I just want the Demonic Pendant.

I would love donations or items to help go towards my quest. heart heart
Anything can help!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Donaters
None crying




User Image Mage Tear's quest. It's a wonderfully done thread with really awesome images! Go check it out right now!


User Image
So, I'm not ACTUALLY expecting many donations. This is just a fun way to keep track of the items I've gotten.
I say...

If I'm the only around, forget souls, I'm collecting voices.

5,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
You can't collect voices without a magic shell. Dur.

Great job Celes! xd
Oh yeah?

How are you supposed to collect souls, then?

Voices can be collected through a variety of methods.

:nods srsly:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//