Welcome to Gaia! ::


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


++The Rant++

Hola and welcome to ++The Ultimate Art Auction++!

Yah the title is lame but oh well; For all you greedy people who wanna keep the gold you get through auctions, this auctions perfect for you, but it's also perfect for you loving caring people who wanna donate to the needy with the gold they get from the auction (whew this is the ultimate run on sentence. >D)

Mmmk then on with the details.

We are hiring 12 uber talented artist for an uber awesome art auction.

Me and SMtofu will help keep things running smoothly but this will be a group collaboration.
Meaning once you are picked I will make another private thread for which we will discuss theme, how were going to split the loot, and other such things.

Now this isn’t a required charity auction but you have the option to donate a percentage or anything to either a charity of your choice or this one lil dude who’s had it rough

He’s extremely awesome but was unfairly banned and lost 6mil originally and now 400k which he was going to give to all us starving artist.

He’s now Sezzy God so if you have any gold or anything please help him out mmk?

Now then enough with my ranting and on to the thread!

++Navigation++
[x]The rant
[x]SMtofu and my examples/about us
[x]Rules
[x]Application form
[x]Those who applied
[x]Freebies? WHERE?!
[x]Links out
[X]About us!/Examples[X]


++ABOUT FUZZY++

User Image
Hiya,
My names sam,
Short for Samantha but call me Samantha and get tackled.
I be 16 years old –cough- Soon.
And I’m an aspiring actress.
O:
Cool.
I know.
I also model, yet am the geekiest person you’ll ever meet.
Like I love pokemon and naruto, and play WoW and RS and like Halo.
Mhm yah that all Imma go and say since I don’t want anymore stalkers.
D;
User Image User Image User Image


++ABOUT SMTOFU++


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hi everybody!!
My name is Huina,
and I am 16 (even though I always act younger).
Alongside to art,
I am a computer nerd and music freak.
That's right,
I like making websites/animations and composing music in my spare time. xp
Artwise,
I am pretty much self-taught,
and I only became serious about my art for a year or so,
but I have been drawing for fun for about 4 years now.
I am very active on my DA account so you can see more of my work there.
User Image
User Image User Image
++Yucky rules ++

Hate to have to post this stuff but meh here we go.


[X]NO STEALING OUR ART OR BANNER THAT I MADE I will personally go to your house and shank you if you do. D<
[X]No being a poopy head! This means no fighting or being annoying.
[X]Keep it PG-13 mmk?
[X]Luvle me and SMtofu! For we are awesome so chya. >[
[X]Have fun :’D Couldn’t resist.
[X]Annnd all other TOS rules apply, just to lazy to posty them. .__.;

[X]Ho my Gawd a form! Let’s tackle it >o>[X]



[size=18][color=#ff800a]I be a (what you are) so let me ‘effing join! [/color][/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Samples:[/b](at least like 3)
[b]Offering for HB:[/b]
[b]Offering for AB:[/b]
[b]How much time will you be able to devote to bumping/chatting in the auction thread?[/b]
[b]How long will it take you to complete your offering? [/b]
[b]Any other information for me to know? [/b]
++Who’s applied eh?++

Mmk here’s a list of those who have applied:


Peppermint Schnapps
I be an underpaid Taco Bell employee who works 40 hours a week but still gets called in on her days off so let me ‘effing join!
Username: Peppermint Schnapps
Samples: [x] [x] [x] [deviant ART!]
Offering for HB: single full body with a simple background, halfbody with a simple background and a chibi (or headshot, winner's choice)
Offering for AB: couple full body with a simple background (or two singles, one with BG), a halfbody, and a bust shot
How much time will you be able to devote to bumping/chatting in the auction thread? the only thing i ever do besides sit around on my computer is go to work, so a decent amount, i'm guessing. >.>
How long will it take you to complete your offering? a week, two tops, only if i'm really busy for some reason
Any other information for me to know? Taco Bell sucks. D<


lol plz
I be a HAVING A HEARTBURN so let me ‘effing join!
Username: lol plz
Samples:
[x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [traditional] [sketches] [freebies]
Offering for HB:
<200k = headshot sketch
>200k = headshot w/ flat colors or watercolors
>500k = bust-up CG or watercolors
>1mil = waist-up CG or watercolors with BG
>2mil = thigh-up CG or watercolors with BG
Offering for AB: two waist-up CG or watercolors
How much time will you be able to devote to bumping/chatting in the auction thread? maybe an hour a day
How long will it take you to complete your offering? one-two months at most, WIP by one-three weeks
Any other information for me to know? hello



Tsui-chan
eh me apply anyway~

I be a BoWL o' SOuP so let me ‘effing join!
Username: Tsui-chan
Samples: http://Tsui.deviantart.com
Offering for HB: waist up colour CG
Offering for AB: same as HB, unless it is over 100k, in which case it is a FULL BODY colour CG~ wif background etc etc
How much time will you be able to devote to bumping/chatting in the auction thread? eh im on like everyday, but not for that long~ but i will be able to give it at least one or two bumps a day~
How long will it take you to complete your offering? eh usually about a week, unless its during exams o__O then it will have to wait til after that~
Any other information for me to know? eh~ I suk at drawing guys o__O



Azoth-sama
I be a bunneh so let me ‘effing join!


Username: Azoth-sama
Samples: Could I first give my dA site? linkie
And some chibi examples...
[Cute chibi]
[Another cute chibi]
Offering for HB: Waist up colour or chibi
Offering for AB: Same
How much time will you be able to devote to bumping/chatting in the auction thread? *v*;;; on everyday since I have no life so I guess i'll stick around?
How long will it take you to complete your offering? A week the latest >.>;;
Any other information for me to know? ;___; I'm a newbie when it comes to these things.... nyooo...


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And here are the lucky ones who have been accepted!

12/14

Mr. Fuzzy Wuzzy
I be a Pink Dinosaur who works at Taco Bell so let me ‘effing join!
Username:Mr. Fuzzy Wuzzy
Samples:(at least like 3) [X] [O] [X]
Offering for HB:5 Uber cool sketches with the filter over it to make it spiffy, 3 chibi's, 6 banners, and 1 bust up colored
Offering for AB:10 Uber cool sketches with all the awesomeness, 6 chibi's, 12 banners, and 1 full body colored
How much time will you be able to devote to bumping/chatting in the auction thread?Like every day ( I have no life .__.;; )
How long will it take you to complete your offering? Depends, with sketches a couple days, with the CG about a week.
Any other information for me to know? I have a lovely bunch of coconuts.. Big ones, small ones..



SMtofu
I be a starving artist so let me ‘effing join!
Username:SMtofu
Samples: [X] [O] [X]
Offering for HB:3 sketches, 2 chibis, 1 half body colored
Offering for AB:5 sketches, 4 chibis, 2 full body colored
How much time will you be able to devote to bumping/chatting in the auction thread?Alot since I'm on spring break! WhooT!
How long will it take you to complete your offering? A while.
Any other information for me to know? I'm cool. cool



Canto Chi
I be a (weenie) so let me ‘effing join!
Username: Canto Chi
Samples: (I'm running out of time, I may not manage 3) [P] [o][P] goes the W o R / D (That last one is in there because I want it to get some page views <.< Is that so wrong?)
Offering for HB: full body cg.
Offering for AB: 2 Full body color, or a couples peice.
How much time will you be able to devote to bumping/chatting in the auction thread? Lots and lots after this Saturday.
How long will it take you to complete your offering? One week. sweatdrop Hopefully.
Any other information for me to know? I'm in Ottawa and I can't use the comp much. In a hurry, so this app is pretty lame



Kenichi Seiji
well you aksed me to ^^;

I be a (what you are) so let me ‘effing join!
Username: Kenichi Seiji
Samples:(at least like 3)
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b83/inari_gaia/gaia_commish/kukico.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b83/inari_gaia/gaia_commish/kamuitenria2.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b83/inari_gaia/gaia_commish/remitansnoki2.jpg

http://dementedmonkey.deviantart.com
((sorry if i didnt fix the url code crying ))
Offering for HB: half body + a chibi
Offering for AB: 2 half bodies + a chibi
How much time will you be able to devote to bumping/chatting in the auction thread? ^^; about 2 days a week.. sorry has work
How long will it take you to complete your offering? a minimum of a day to.. a month .... depends on my sched
Any other information for me to know? erm... no idea.. not yet LOL


`Thanatopsis
I be a cartoonist/illustrator so let me ‘effing join!
Username: `Thanatopsis
Samples:x
these 2 are not as cool as the first and the first isnt done
x x
Offering for HB: 1 waist up cg with simple bg
Offering for AB: something like the first sample
How much time will you be able to devote to bumping/chatting in the auction thread? i have no life soooooo a lot
How long will it take you to complete your offering? anywhere from 2 days to 3 weeks
Any other information for me to know? ...uhhhhhhh


Reitheneko
I be an Illustrator so let me ‘effing join!
Username: Reitheneko
Samples: http://reitheneko.deviantart.com
More recent, though less complex work ->> Art Shoppu
Offering for HB: One full body CG with color
Offering for AB: Two full body CG with color or couple
How much time will you be able to devote to bumping/chatting in the auction thread? Very little 'cause I suck. Though not really, I'm just uber busy working and going to college. But I will stop in and say hi a few times a week.
How long will it take you to complete your offering? One to two weeks if school and work are good. One month tops if school and week are bad.
Any other information for me to know? I'd be willing to donate half of the proceeds to whatever charity you guys choose.



Fuzzeh tac0
I be a TACO so let me ‘effing join!
[[. Username: Fuzzeh. ;'D
Samples: you already saw it. ;'3 {but.i.just.like.posting.this.one.}
Offering for HB: all that i sell.
Offering for AB: half. D<
How much time will you be able to devote to bumping/chatting in the auction thread? As much as i can. ;'D
How long will it take you to complete your offering? A week at the most.
Any other information for me to know? Heyyyy. You camwhore'd on your intro. D< can i? :'D
[x]
.]]


P - A i r
I be a french b*****d so let me ‘effing join!
Username: P-Air
Samples:(at least like 3) {1}{2}{3}{4}
Offering for HB: 2 Half-Body, colored
Offering for AB: 1 Full Body with background, colored
How much time will you be able to devote to bumping/chatting in the auction thread? depends on the days of the week and homework, but I don't have much to do with my online time anyways.
How long will it take you to complete your offering? a few days of work, depending on class assignments
Any other information for me to know? not that I can think of. ninja


missjtsang
I be a ...good girl XD so let me ‘effing join!
Username: missjtsang
Samples: [x] [x] [x] (shop in sig) <3
Offering for HB: CG halfbody
Offering for AB: CG fullbody
How much time will you be able to devote to bumping/chatting in the auction thread? Randomly throughout the week. ^^
How long will it take you to complete your offering? nearest weekend
Any other information for me to know? murrrr...



.[Pina Colada].
I be a wahmbulance so let me ‘effing join!
Username: .[Pina Colada].
Samples:(at least like 3)
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
Offering for HB: Detailed waist-up cg with simple-ish background.
Offering for AB: Detailed full body cg with simple-ish background.
How much time will you be able to devote to bumping/chatting in the auction thread? As much as I can, though exams are so soon [ack!] so it might not be much for a little while. D:
How long will it take you to complete your offering? A week at the most.
Any other information for me to know? 4laugh


Xcho
I be a so let me ‘effing join!
Username:Xcho
Samples:'s my gallery.
Offering for HB: Full body simple coloring
Offering for AB: Full body detailed coloring
How much time will you be able to devote to bumping/chatting in the auction thread?I'm on fairly regularly and tend to conversate cool
How long will it take you to complete your offering? a week or two, I'll try and make it a priority.
Any other information for me to know? Denis Diderot was an 18th century writer who once wrote a book about the raunchy nuns in order to convince a friend to come to back to Paris.


`Riiou
I be a a flying cow that eats cheese pie with green tea and makes profiles so let me ‘effing join!
Username: `FlyingCow... no, joke, `Riiou
Samples:MOO,MEOW,WOOF.
Offering for HB: A custom profile.
Offering for AB: Same
How much time will you be able to devote to bumping/chatting in the auction thread?I'm justa flying cow that doesn't have a life like any other in this thread so I suppose about 9 hours a day?
How long will it take you to complete your offering? About... 2 days if I don't feel inspired and 1 day if I do.
Any other information for me to know? MOO. Do you have cheese pie or green tea?


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Don’t see your name here? PM me your application and I’ll fix that, but only PM me if I’ve missed you k?
[X]Zomg freebies![X]

Yes everybody loves them, and we give them out by the handful here.
Stay, bump, and chat, and you may find a lovely surprise in your inbox like rei did!, ;O.

[By Mr. Fuzzy Wuzzy]
++Links out++


Here’s all the places that are uber cool and you should totally go to.

User Image



User Image


User Image

User Image


++Links US++

User Image


[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25730225]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/burning__flame/banner.png[/img][/url]
IWanna Be A NinJa TUrTle..
-cuts ribbon-

Mmk we're open now!

=]

User Image..BiTch.
IWanna Be A NinJa TUrTle..
<33
User Image..BiTch.
IWanna Be A NinJa TUrTle..
<33
User Image..BiTch.
IWanna Be A NinJa TUrTle..
<33
User Image..BiTch.
IWanna Be A NinJa TUrTle..
<33
User Image..BiTch.
IWanna Be A NinJa TUrTle..
<33
User Image..BiTch.
IWanna Be A NinJa TUrTle..
<33
User Image..BiTch.
IWanna Be A NinJa TUrTle..
<33
User Image..BiTch.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//