Welcome to Gaia! ::


Formal Notice of Closure:

I did not realize that simply asking for someone's account (not asking for their password or offering them gold/items/money, just asking to take over their account) was against the Terms of Service here on Gaia. However, I have been corrected and I am deeply sorry for my lack of knowledge of Gaia's rules. I would never have dreamed of scamming or hacking anyone, but I am afraid this quest may have caused some to think that. Once again, I apologize.

I will be deleting all my posts in this thread until a moderator deletes the entire thread once and for all.

Apologies,

Cinnamon_Kitty
This is the coolest quest ever O_O !!! Good Luck <33
Yup, Good luck. <3
heart Bump heart good luck, I think its awsome how you are questing for something so origional. You arnt following trends.Me on the other hand is questing for an angelic mic..... anyways good luck! If it fits i'll put one of your links in my siggy!
Yup, it fit!!!! So good luck, i now have a link in my siggy!
hey goo dluck on your quest...I wish I had one too , but unfortuantly I missed out aslo (member scince 2003 *-^ )..but good luck... heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//