Welcome to Gaia! ::

La?

la 0.175 17.5% [ 7 ]
la la 0.025 2.5% [ 1 ]
la la la 0.375 37.5% [ 15 ]
la>le 0.425 42.5% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 > >>

To all customers,

I apologize but I have to close this shop. I'm now working full time and can not keep up. It takes me an hour to do some of the more involved readings and I've just been getting an hour or so to be online per day. It was suposed to be fun not a second job ya know?

I've already refunded several people who paid and did not recieve a reading.

If you paid for a reading, have not recieved it nor have recieved a refund; then mail me asap and I will promptly refund your order!

I apologize for any inconvience this may have caused you.

Sincerly,
Shelley
Tarot Reading Options


Decks. I own several and they affect the reading in their own unique way. I’ll be posting pictures as examples of the different artwork (moods) of the decks soon.


The Cat People Tarot. This is my fave! I’ll use the description from the box. Lol “The Cat People Tarot paints a picture of faraway lands trod by mystical archetypes and their feline companions. This deck is a perfect tool for dreamers and idealists, and is a great choice for divining the nature of human imagination.”


The William Blake Tarot. Description from box: This tarot explores the mystical vision and artistry of the renowned English painter and poet. Through rich interpretations focused on creative undertakings, it has long been the deck of choice for artists, writers, musicians, and thinkers.


Rider Waite Tarot. This deck is the most widely used one. If you go to your local bookstore, this the deck you will most likely see. Consider it to be the ‘normal’ or ‘neutral’ deck.




Spreads


One Card. This spread is exactly what its’ name says it is. One card is chosen as a focused point of meditation. This is a great spread to choose if you are looking for a concise answer to your question. ~~50 gold~~


The Celtic Cross. This spread is my fave. It illuminates complexities surrounding your life, your question and your role in both while providing insight into all of the above. It is a very robust reading. ~~600 gold~~


The Three Fates. Three cards are chosen to represent the past, present, and future in regards to your question/situation. Another good spread to pick for a more concise answer. ~~200 gold~~


The Creative Process. This spread is best for questions about a creative undertaking. Writing a new poem and want insight about it? Drawing? Painting? If your question is about a creative project, then this is the spread for you. ~~200 gold~~


The Relationship Spread. This spread will give you insight into the relationship between two people or entities. Want insight about your lover? Friend? Family member? Pet? Ghost that’s haunting you? ~~400 gold~~


The Shadow Truth Spread. Ever feel like you were keeping something from yourself? Or that you are afraid of confronting something about yourself? All questions of this nature should use this spread to hopefully uncover insight into yourself. ~~400 gold~~


The Fourfold Vision Spread. This spread presents a progression of different ways to think about your question, an object, person, situation etc. This spread is great if you are looking for a deeper insight into a situation. ~~400 gold~~


The Twisting Path Spread. This spread will give you insight into the path ahead of you. It will also give insight into the choices you will/should/must take along this path. If you are coming to a point in your life where the path you choose may have several bumps or even pitfalls in the road, then this spread is perfect for your question about that said path. ~~500~~


The Two Paths Spread. Have a really important decision to make? This spread will give you insight into that decision. Particularly, the outcomes and what caused you to go towards those outcomes. ~~400 gold~~
Rune Reading Options


Types of Runes


Stone. These are the status quo of runes.


Jade. Chose these if your question pertains to love, relationships and friendships.



Spreads


The Cross Spread. This gives a very complete picture of your life and the forces that influence it. This is a very complete spread that is good for nearly all questions. ~~400 gold~~


The Norn Spread. This spread is best for questions about plotting the past, present and feature elements that effect your question. This spread also unveils the evolution of the situation. If your question pertains to the flow of a relationship, or an evolving situation, then this is the best spread to pick. ~~250 gold~~


Single. This spread picks just one rune that is the heart and driving force of your situation/question. A very concise answer to your question. ~~50 gold~~
Stichomancy Options


Available Books


The Holy Bible
The Quran
The Walden
The Complete Works of Rumi
Nature
The Complete Works of Shakespear
The Complete Works of Poe
The Norton Anthology of African American Lit.
The Norton Anthology of North American Lit.
The Dark Elf Trilogy
The Mists of Avalon
Lord of the Rings
The Hobbit


I have more books but I will have to look for them. This list will grow!

Passage Size


One Word ~~50 Gold~~


One Sentence or Line. ~~100 gold~~


One Paragraph ~~250 gold~~


One Page ~~500 gold~~



Multiple Books


If you want your stichomancy reading to come from several books then choose a passage size and list the books. Say you want one line from four different books. The price would be 100x4 or 400 gold. The above prices are for one book.
How to Order


All payments must be up front. This is not scam. This is how I plan on getting my dream avatar and I do not want to ruin this opportunity! Nor do I want to get banned!

Just reply to this thread with this form. Once your name is on the current orders list I will mail you to let you know. Only send me the gold for your reading after I mail you.

Please allow 7 days for me to do the reading. I work and go to school and if there are delays look for them in the news section. If your order gets delayed past 7 days, message me and you will get a 50 gold refund for each day that goes past the 7 day reading period. This is only if you are on the current list since those on the waiting list will not have paid for a reading yet.

Only one reading per customer at a time! Once you have received the results of your first reading, only then may you order another. I want everyone to have a chance!

Special offers!! Once you buy three readings worth 400 or more gold you get one reading of your choice free! I will keep track of this by putting a * next to your name on the completed list.


Order form:

Username:
Real Name (optional):
Will this be a tarot, rune or stichomancy reading?
Type of cards/runes:
Type of spread:
Size of passage (stichomancy only):
Number of books (stichomancy only):
Price of the Reading:
Question:
Other (Do you not have a question but instead want light shed on a situation? Describe the situation here. Does your question pertain to a relationship? Provide details please. The fact that you are not present for the reading means you cannot dictate its’ flow. By providing details you better guide my reading into something worthwhile.):

5,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
Ello ello.
Best piece in tetris!

5,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
Wow, I didn't realize how late it is. You have onle an hr and a half left of work, hehe

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//