Welcome to Gaia! ::

RaWr!

Rawr! 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 5 ]
Ahhh! *runs away* 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 1 ]
Shut Up! Im a !@%^in' Poll Whore! 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Hana is

[Online] [Offline]

Kittie is

[Online] [Offline]

User Image
.:Welcome/Announcements:.
Welcome! This is mine and Cutie_Goth_Girl's Joint art shoppe. We are rl friends, and we both like drawing, so here we are, offering our services! I hope you order, and yeah!



Announcements

Started setting up on 4/7/07 @ 12:24 pm Hawaii time.
.:Rules/Contests:.
Rules:
No Pming us, unless you have a question.
Do not bug us when your art is coming, meluvsthekitties draws fairly fast, so you shouldnt have to wait long. I draw fairly fast depending on my mood, so yeah.
Dont ask for anything that we say you cant have.
Follow all gaia T.o.S.
be nice to everyone.

Contests:
None at this time.
.:About The Artists:.

Cutie_Goth_Girl
User Image
Name: Hana
Fav. Color: Purple
What She Likes To Do: Play Video Games, Read Manga, And Watch Anime.
What She Hates: Eating Celery, Pink (though she uses it a lot), and various other bright colors.
Persona:
I am a sort of outgoing person, who, on occasion speaks my mind. I hate school, and live in Hawaii. I also loove to make art. I have a freebs shoppe, but I need to finish the orders. sweatdrop

meluvsthekitties

User Image

Call me... Kittie
rest to be put up later.
.:The Art:.
So, this is where you see our examples, and how to order.


meluvsthekitties

What I Do:
Singles
Couples
Some Shading
Sketches

What I Do Not Do:
Hentai
Color (sometimes I do though)


Examples-
Most recent to oldest.

|x|x|x|x|x|x|

To get the art-

Fill out this simple form:
Username(s):
Couple or single:
Avatar(s) Drawing:
Head Shot, Fullbody, or Waist-up?:
Shading? Or not:
Other:
Total Price:

Prices:
Headshot: 100 gold
Waist-up: 200 Gold
Full body: 300 gold

Im not offering color right now. Maybe later.



Cutie_Goth_Girl
What I Do:
Singles
Color
OCs

What I Do Not Do:
Hentai
Couples
REAlLY Weird Stuff (ask me if something you request is really weird, ill tell you.)


My Examples:

Drawings:
|x|x|x|

Computer Arts
|x|x|

How to get my art:
Fill out this form:

Username(s):
Avatar/OC Drawing:
Computer Art, Or Drawing:
Fullbody, Headshot, or waist-up?:
Want me to color the art?:
Simple Pose:
Other:
Total Price:

Prices
Drawings:
Headshot: 100 Gold
Waist-Up: 200 Gold
Full Body: 350 Gold

Adding Color? Plus 100 Gold

Computer Art:
Headshot: 50 Gold
Waist-Up: 150 Gold
About to ankles: 300 Gold

Adding Color? Plus 50 Gold.

.:Listies:.
This is where our waiting lists and white/black lists go.



Cutie_Goth_Girl
Waiting List
Drawings:

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

Computer Art:
1.
2.
3.

Done List
1. SesshyLittleGirl

White List:
Good Peoples Come Here

Black list:
Please no one needs to be here. Its the Bad people list.

meluvsthekitties
3 slots.

1.
2.
3.

Done List

White List:
Good Peoples Come Here

Black list:
Please no one needs to be here. Its the Bad people list.

.:Affiliates:.
Here are links for you to take for your shops, and links for us to put in our shop!

Our Links surprised


User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=25605693#1164655168][IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p311/meluvsthekitties/I%20DIDNT%20DO%20IT%20I%20SWEAR/Banner.png[/IMG][/url]


User Image


[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=25605693#1164655168][IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p311/meluvsthekitties/I%20DIDNT%20DO%20IT%20I%20SWEAR/Banner2.png[/IMG][/url]


User Image


[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=25605693#1164655168][IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p311/meluvsthekitties/I%20DIDNT%20DO%20IT%20I%20SWEAR/Banner3.png[/IMG][/url]


Your Links

None Yet!
.:Reserved:.
For anything we might have forgotten!
Rawr! Open!
First Person To Post Gets a Free Colored Fullbody From Me If They want It.
Fill out this simple form:
Username(s): SesshysLittleGirl
Couple or single: Couples [ Rainbow Kisses` (friend)]
Avatar(s) Drawing: Meh-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Friend- Dunno sweatdrop ... she kinda just loves changing her avi sweatdrop
Head Shot, Fullbody, or Waist-up?: Fullbody please ^_^
Shading? Or not: Sure =P
Other:
Total Price: 300g?
Username(s): SesshysLittleGirl
Avatar/OC Drawing: Dream Avi -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Computer Art, Or Drawing: Either one ^_^
Want me to color the art?: Yesh please
Simple Pose: Sitting?
Other:
Total Price: 450g?
SesshysLittleGirl
Username(s): SesshysLittleGirl
Avatar/OC Drawing: Dream Avi -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Computer Art, Or Drawing: Either one ^_^
Want me to color the art?: Yesh please
Simple Pose: Sitting?
Other:
Total Price: 450g?


Ok, Ill get right on it. Do you want it to be the free full body w/ color?
bumpeh ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//