Welcome to Gaia! ::

How do you feel about the closeing?

I don't like it! You must open now!! 0.34090909090909 34.1% [ 15 ]
I'll donate to help!! 0.13636363636364 13.6% [ 6 ]
I'll just have to wait until you reopen. 0.25 25.0% [ 11 ]
I shall PM you so we can chat because I love this place and you. 0.022727272727273 2.3% [ 1 ]
I'm just going to keep on post. ME: I lovers you! 0.25 25.0% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 44 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 103 104 105 > >> >>> »|

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


User Image


Closed
Closed.
I'm sorry but I have to. I've been seeing a lot of really good items out there that are new. So I either have to keep on giving out gold and never get these items or spend sometime to get them. I do plan to re-open right when my quest is done. I'm sorry though. I'll keep everyone one the current waiting list and I'll start up where we left off when everything is re-opened. I'll even PM every one on the waiting list and the people who have gotten a doantion before when I reopen. Want me to reopen faster? Well this is what I'm questing for:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Item List:
>_< Glasses
Black Tuxedo Pants Donated by: x_fireflowers_x
Black Tuxedo Shoes Donated by: x_fireflowers_x
Celestial Wrap
Demonic Anklets
Egyptian Gold Bracelet
Egyptian Gold Bracelet
Elegant Black Satin Vest
Tin Hat

Estimated Total: 116,150 Gold, 3,500 Tickets
(Estimated with known item values on 21 May 2007)

See you guys soon! PM ME! I lovers PMs and I lovers you guys!


Announcment
Hello my dear Untopables,
I have update the charity a lot! The best thing would be for you to work from the bottom up and just read things. Also check every now and then to see what I've update. I don't have an update page because I update all the time and I would like to think you guys look at the first page once in a while. So yea! GO LOOK! You might like things you find.


Good Day,
This is my very frist charity and it will be an a great deal of fun for me, and I hope my mods too. I'm an oldie as my account is from 2003. Lately I haven't been on gaia that much and I couldn't figure out why. I know now it is because there is nothing to do. Good role plays die within hours of opening or they are already full so you can't make a diffrence in them, inflation is crazy, and the events and story line aren't what they use to be. So I'll be useing this Charity as a way to help others and stay online. Also the I did not spelled the title wrong. It is Unstopable with one P. Why? Because there is only enough room in the title for one P. If I put both in there then they would fight. Also I would like an orgianal title not one that anyone could make up. So there will be only one P.

Rules
1. Read everything! Don't skip over anything.
2. Respect my mods. They work really hard, or at least they do when I'm around.
3. Money that we are giving away is comeing from my or our pockets so you have to be nice!
4. No Bumping
5. You should stay around and talk if you are on the waiting list. If I think you've been to inactive for to long then I'll have to take you off.
6. 1 doantion per person. Once 100 people have been donated I will allow people to get a second donation.
7. Please post profiles!
8. If you have not posted for a period of three days, not counting the day you signed up, you will be moved from where you are to the bottom of the list. The * next to a name are for the three day check up.
9. Starting 4/11/07 if you have not posted for a period of 3 days, Rule 8, then I will put a - by your name. If you get two - marks then you are off the list and cannot sign for another doantion until 100 people have been donated to.
~Thats all for now~


'*~*~*'
'*~*~*'
'*~*~*'


Rant on Rules 8 & 9

Ok now I will tell you why rules 8 and 9 are why they are. In this day and age if you cannot tell me you don't have access to a computer. You can find a computer in almost every household in the world. Your local libary most likely has computers you may get on and use the internet for a period of time. Your friends have a computer. If you have a laptop you can find a wireless signal. So I will check to see if people have posted within three days. Why should you get a donation when you don't post while people who are regulars have to wait? So if you are caught not posting for 3 days twice then you are off the list. This could mean you didn't post for three days then you posted for the next month then didn't post for three days. Yes then you are off the list. If you really can't post, like if you are going on a cruse or moveing or something, then PLEASE PM me!

'*~*~*'
'*~*~*'
'*~*~*'


I love Avi Art! Also the Charity is in need of Banners(small, long, or large) and post art to put in the corners of the posts would be great. Things made for the Charity are donations so as such you will be put down as a donater to the charity. Love you all!

The Unstopable Charity Presents The Unstopable Avi Contest


'*~*~*'
'*~*~*'
'*~*~*'


Quick Link

Charity Info, Waiting List, Donatees
Donaters
Mods
Banners
Black List
Affiliates
*My Quests*
News Letters
Contests
Point System


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

~At the start I'll only be giving away gold. Later on if people donate items then I'll either sell the items then give that gold away or just give the items away.

~If you want a doantion fill out this fourm and then post it:

[u]Username:[/u]
[u]Questing:[/u]
Profile URL:[url=(enter URL)]Title[/url]


*Questing - Please just put one item you are questing for.
*Profile URL - We need this to check up on you. I guess you can call it a credit report.

~OK! See the fourm? The only things I want on your fourm is your username, a single item you are questing for, and the url to your profile. Aside from that if you put anything on it I will not take. If you want me to link to your quest thread thne please PM me about it.

~I will not accept your applacation unless everything is how it should be. If you are having trouble with the Profile URL part please ask a mod. We would love to help!

~After you fill out this fourm we will check you and approve or disaprove you. If we approve you then you will be put on a waiting list, no PM, if we disaprove you then we will PM you.

~Keep posting after you are on the waiting list!

User Image

[4/16]
Last Check: 4/25
Next Check: 5/25

1. Nagado Tomade**
2. x_fireflowers_x**
3. legsadevilwouldlove**
[4/25]
Last Check: Never
Next Check: 5/25

4. Miyakitty*(-)
5. Arikana Nakaria*(-)
[5/12]
Last Check: Never
Next Check: 5/25

7. mendy_star1
8. bunnychao2000
9. pyrodark2006
10. x -F a e r i e L o v e- x
11. [Thing 2]
12. PianoMovers
13.MercuReal
14.Mibi Desu
[5/14]
Last Check: Never
Next Check: 5/25

15. Nekomeme
16. Aronna


'*~*~*'
'*~*~*'
'*~*~*'


Subwaiting List:
~None~

User Image

1. rockman32 650g
2. One Taste 1k
3. Sible70 1k
4. .s.h.a.y.z.t.h.e.w.a.y. 650g
5. Draconic Wolf 900g
6. ducksoup4pa 700g
7. murderthescene 1k
8. RavensReese - 1k
9. .[ Ray ]. - 2k
10. `Tahirah - 1.7k
11. PochaccoPaws - 1k
12. Mekiao Uchiha - 1.2k
13. Apolik - 900g
14. The_Dragon_Quester - 700g
15. PsychoBabbler` - 700g
16. Blooxeinjeru - 600g
17. NicelyNicely - 1.1K
18. Kennett - 1k
19. Kazumay - 1k
20. CharityGiver - 1.2k
21. angelgirl7795 - 1.1k
22. TenshiPhoenix -1k
23. nescia - 2k

Total Given Away: 24,100 Gold


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

ducksoup4pa - Small Easter Egg
RavensReese - Blue Daisies
.[ Ray ]. - A KICK a** banner & 5k
PTAGBBA - 5k eek heart
Kennett - The stars! User Image & User Image
SkUlL _bAsHeR - 644g & 2k6 Gift Bag
x_fireflowers_x - Side Light Wood Table, Mimzy, Ticket (x2), 72 gold, Mokona Hat (x2)
MercuReal - The big banner

Items Up For Sale Or Donation

If you want one of these items just say you are questing for it. I'll give it to you. Or you can buy it from me for a discount.

Blue Daisies
Ticket (x2)
Side Light Wood Table
Mimzy
Small Easter Egg
2k6 Gift Bag
Mokona Hat (x2)


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image
User Image

NicelyNicely is a really nice person. Although nice he seems to be a little out of it sometimes. Although he is one of the more active mods. He has his own UFO Gang. He was the first and the orginal mod and we hope he'll be with us for a long time.

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

Mod Codes

Helps Me Donate
All Around
Rule Trafficing
Moral Officer

Mods help me with all kinds of things. As you can see above there are diffrent things that people can apply to be. Although there are mods I guess the thread will soon have Offical postions. An example would be like [.Ray.] wanting to be the Offical Thread Spaz. If you make one of these you'll be added to the white list.

Mod Rules

~If you want to be a mod there are things you have to do to become one:

  1. If you are questing you cannot apply here for donations. You can have gotten a donation once appon a time and then apply here. If you are on the waiting list you are taken off it.
  2. If you helping to donate and questing then the charity should come first.
  3. No one will EVER handle the donation money but me. I will not have people stealing 40k that was ment for the poor.

That is all for now but I could add more.

If you want to apply then fill this out and PM it to me:
[u]Username:[/u]
[u]Postion You Want:[/u]
[u]Why You Want To Help:[/u]
[u]Profile URL:[/u]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/28rgkb][img]http://tinyurl.com/2juumd[/img][/url]


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/28rgkb][img]http://tinyurl.com/3x2gfg[/img][/url]


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/28rgkb][img]http://tinyurl.com/2z75uu[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Polar Dude Trevor - BLACK LISTED FOR BUMPING 3 TIMES! LOSER! Proof pt 1Proof pt 2
smallfry44 for not posting for 6 days. They can re-sign up after 100 people have been donated to.
Tri-Lax All-Star for not posting for 6 days. They can re-sign up after 100 people have been donated to.
~ A n g e l ~ W i n g s ~ for not posting for 6 days. They can re-sign up after 100 people have been donated to.
[+_azn_stars_+] for not posting for 6 days. They can re-sign up after 100 people have been doanted to.
shinobiconvict for not posting for 6 days. They can re-sign up after 100 people have been donated to.
Kumo Shingetsu for not posting for 6 days. They can re-sign up after 100 people have been donated to.
Pibsmun for not posting for 6 days. They can re-sign up after 100 people have been donated to.


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

I will not be saveing up for this quest but I will be hoping you will help me. The rods will only be able for me to get if someone donates to me. As for the cans I'll be fishing for them, hoping Daily Chance will give me some, and hoping some people will donate to me.

Old Can or a Tin Hat
265/4000User Image or User Image

Performance Rod & Performance Rod PLUS
User Image & User Image

Donaters

1. KylieSimmasuchi - 102 Cans heart heart heart heart I love you heart
2. legsadevilwouldlove - 140 Cans eek heart heart heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

None Right Now

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image


This is a new system that I saw being used in a diffrent charitys. So I'm taking the idea. Here is how it will work! For doing certain things you earn points. The more points the more things you will get. Please see the list below for more information.

Earning Points:


Made A Banner: 100pts
Credit: 20pts*
Donated: 200pts
For every 10th, 20th, 30th(ect.) Post: 10pts*

If you think there is something else that can be done to earn point PLEASE PM ME!

What You Earn:

Everytime you earn 1,000pts: A donation from me*
10,000pts: A donation letter of the month*

*If someone joins the charity and says that you sent them there then you earn points.
* You may number your posts if you want. I do not count. Please number them. This is done by putting a number in the left or right hand corner of every post. Send me a PM with the number of posts you think you have so I can go though and look.
* This is a random donation. Which menas how ever much I have on me.
* This letter will come from me! Which means I'm playing an extra $2.50 for you! Which is why it is so hard to get.

RIGHT NOW POINTS ARE HARDER TO GET! SEND ME POINT IDEAS PLEASE!!

People Who Have Points

x_fireflowers_x - 400pts
NicelyNicely - 20pts
MercuReal - 100pts

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wow. When I was questing if I saw the word: Charity in the title I was all over that fourm. Now I'm sitting here alone....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//