Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  CLOSED

Contest?

Yes! 0.56410256410256 56.4% [ 22 ]
No... 0.43589743589744 43.6% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 39 ]
1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 >

Closed
Good things come to those who wait...

slots 1~Open
2~open
3~open

omg order form

Username:
What you want drawn: ((o.c./avy/etc.))
How you want it drawn: ((half body sketch/etc.))
Anything else: ((pose/person/thing/etc.))
The total cost:
White List:

[astra]/NessyLove/him am the devil
For being my first costumers ((and being uber gracious in tips owo -love-))
Random Ranger ((for being totally awsome and doing almost limitless art trades with me <333))


Black List:

Keep this list empty >.<
3nodding
Is it always this hard at first?
ShadoeKat
3nodding
Is it always this hard at first?

I'd say it's always hard unless you make some sort of bump/post contest sweatdrop
But I really love your art. I'll probably come back once i work up some more gold ^_^
Cursed Essence
ShadoeKat
3nodding
Is it always this hard at first?

I'd say it's always hard unless you make some sort of bump/post contest sweatdrop
But I really love your art. I'll probably come back once i work up some more gold ^_^
Yah I kinda thought about putting something like that up...but I'm saving up for something xD

Thanks for that, I'll be here if you come back 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//