Welcome to Gaia! ::

"...for a time, he would be inferior at the ludicrous process of identifying shapes on the wall.

This would make his fellow prisoners murderous toward anyone who attempted to free them." 1 100.0% [ 78 ]
Total Votes:[ 78 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 > >>

I've just cut off about a foot of hair from my head and, unlike Samson, I have lost no powers nor am I out to kill Philistines (or Palestinians in case you were wondering).

Nope, Xcho's only out to make a little gold and a little art.

So converse, order, and be merry! cool
User Image
Let me offer you my
----------------------------------------------------
Services

Solo art
1 avatar, OC, portrait, or Harrison Ford with tight pants and laser pistol
Couple art
1+ avatar, OC, or portrait
(this applies to the inclusion of any celebrity date; celebrities are people too.)



Solo prices

head shot
lineart, 4k
simple coloring, 6k
detailed coloring, 8k
full body
lineart, 8k
simple coloring, 10k
detailed coloring, 12k

* to add a
background it's
lineart, +.2k
simple coloring, +.5k
detailed coloring, +1k

* for couple prices, let's use a little algebra wink
if
n=the total number of people included and x= the price of solo art and y= the final price of your art
And if every additional person is .8 of the solo price, then the formula you use would be?
y= x + .8x(n-1)

If you don't do algebra because of serious algebraic allergies,
I can compute it for you. cool
cool
User ImageWant art?
post this form that you will have filled out surprised
[IMGleft]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v612/KlaraDkR/527089_sm.jpg[/IMGleft]
[b][color=orange]It's true.[/color][/b]
I want:
I'll pay:
[color=orange]Do it, xcho. :x [/color]
[align=center][size=9]Please.[/size][/align]


So far,

X23 wants a full body, detailed colored portrait
HyperActiveMoose wants a head shot, simple colored avatar.
romansix wants a full body, detailed colored avatar


mad Who got theirs?
ryzunji
roxary
I do freebies, tips are very much appreciated wink

They're generally headshots and only lineart.
There are two ways to get freebies:

1; hang around here, if I think you're cool I might just give you something.
2; you could try your hand at my freebie thread*


*policy at my freebie thread, every 2 weeks I'll have a given number of slots. Slots are first come, first serve.
---------------------------Status, no freebie slots available.---------

Do not harass me; the less impatient you are, the better they will turn out.



As alternate forms of payment, I do accept partial
payment by substituting game items such as
----------------------------Sunflowers, White Daisies, Old Boot, Old Tire, & Old Can
----------------If you are considering this option,
----------------please post what items you have from this list
----------------and I will tell you how much
----------------you can redeem them for.



Are you a Star Customer?

Want to get art without spending so much gold?
Simple solution! You can send me origami stars to my RL address to get store credit!
Add a note and return address and you could get a freebie drawing sent back to you!
5 stars= 100 gold
50 stars= 1,000 gold
100 stars= 3,000 gold
200 stars=4,500 gold


Don't forget to include your username with the envelope!

*Because I do not want bombs or stalkers in my mailbox,
I will only give my address to friends or thread regulars whom I can trust.
This policy might change when I move into my dorms.

x-----------If you feel like enough of a thread reg
-----------and want to utilize your Star Customer status,
-------------mention it to me in a private message.
Whole Gallery

freebies
x x x x x----x x x x x
x x x x x----x x x x x
x x x x x----x x x x x
x x x x x----x x x


headshot simple coloring
x

fullbody lineart
x x x x x----x

fullbody simple coloring
x

fullbody complex coloring
x
User ImageIf I think you're really cool,
like, Green Lantern cool,
you get to go here. mad

User Image
Want to link me?
'Cause I think that's kinky.
And you know, if it's good for you,
I could link you back wink

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25244105&] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v612/KlaraDkR/Gaia/Allegoriebannerorange.jpg[/IMG][/url]





User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Funny places
Bored? I've scoured the internet, well, more like meandered, and found these.
xPixar tennis video
xWallace and Grommit, Cracking Contraptions short
xAdam Phillips' short flash, Taken
xSoesman Language training commercial
xAddictingGames.com's boneless girl
xCookie Dough Record's Flathead Symphony
xDustball's Play More
xDisko Warp Records' Less than Three
x Neatorama entry on procrastination.
xAvenue D, Do I Look Like a Slut?
xVoltaire, Brains!
x Eric O'Shea, comedy sketch.
xMy badminton coach rocks out to her 7th grade science class; She's the short Asian in the hood.

In the know places
These places might not strike your fancy unless you know what they pertain to.
xNeil Gaiman's magic 8 ball
xPachebel Rant
xMonty Python's argument sketch
xLittle Britain, Lou and Andy get a tattoo
xLittle Britain, sketch series
x Ok Go working out on some treadmills to their song Here It Goes Again
xTraditional Chinese Zither-GuZheng
Ever so often, I'll put fun, thread- and response-based stuff in here like contests or trivia.
Win the contest or trivia and get stuff biggrin

This week's trivia question,

What do the shop's name as well as the quote from the thread poll have to do with Xcho?
+hint, it's from a famous dialogue.

PM the answer, do not post it in the tread; cheaters may be in our midsts.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//