Welcome to Gaia! ::

. . .

Dotspacedotspacedot 1 100.0% [ 111 ]
Total Votes:[ 111 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 152 153 154 > >> >>> »|

Familiar Member

2,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hello and welcome. I draw avatars, oc's, anthros, nearly anything you may ask.


Rules
1)Read all rules
2)Follow the ToS
3)Try to be at least somewhat literate.
+4)No stealing my art or altering it. I'll find out where you live and kill you in your sleep. ((jk...but I'll make sure you're punished))
5)No flaming. It's disgraceful and utterly annoying.
6)No..I don't mind if you start half way role playing while you chat but keep it pg-13 like the rest of the chat should be.
7)Don't beg me or fellow artists for art, it's truely annoying and will put you on my black list.
cool Do not spam, your posts will simply be deleted.
9)If you'd like to advertise, PM me with your post link and a good explaination why I should post you as an assosiate.
10)If I've promised you work, please be patient, as I have a life which includes school, friends, family, and my job.
11)No page stretching.
12)Don't quote the first post!
13)Trade must be sent before the ordre is accepted.


~Samples~
There are samples here
There are also smaples of my work along the sides of the first few posts


~Other ways to get art~
+Contests may occasionally be held in the future, but not now.
+Stay and chat for while, maybe I might just draw you.


Here are a few things I don't draw:

+Hentai
+Mecha
+More things will be added when I think of them ^^



~Prices~
+Headshot - 1oo g
+Bust - 2oog
+Halfbody - 4oo g
+Fullbody - 75o g
+Couple - 1k
+Two or more figures - depends on type ((headshot, bust, etc))
+Random item/creature - depends on what it is
+Chibi-depends on the avi ((I don't do chibi OCs))


~Orderform~
Username(s):
Page order is on:
Type: ((headshot,etc))
Type of art: ((avi, oc, etc.))
Avi or reference: ((link if possible))

-Specifics-
Pose:
Expression:
Extras:

Price:
Tip: ((not necessary))
Total:


<Intro/Rules/Samples/Prices><Waiting list/Cloud list/Pink list><Links to me/Affiliates><Contests/Art From contests><Other niffty stuff><Completed orders><Updates><Reserved><Reserved>

Familiar Member

2,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Waiting list*
o1.Username(s): melliechick
Page order is on: 28
Type: fullbody
Type of art: oc
Avi or reference: 1 2 3 4
-Specifics-
Pose: something cute
Expression: happy
Extras: --
Price: 75og
Tip: 25og
Total: 1k
sweatdrop
o2.Username(s): Sori the Fool, Kagome492
Page order is on: pm
Type: half body
Type of art: avi
Avi or reference: Sori the FoolKagome429
-Specifics-
Pose: hugging, face pressed together
Expression: eyes closed and big smiles
Extras: --
Price: 1.2k
Tip: 50
Total:125o g
sweatdrop
o3.
o4.
o5.
o6.
o7.
o8.
o9.
1o.


scream = Unpaid for & not started
sweatdrop = not started
eek =Started




Cloud list
This is my equivilent of a white list, those who come often or I've enjoyed their company, ect., will be placed here.


Pink list
This is the equivilent of my black list, those who break the rules, make me mad, ect., will be placed here


<Intro/Rules/Samples/Prices><Waiting list/Cloud list/Pink list><Links to me/Affiliates><Contests/Art From contests><Other niffty stuff><Completed orders><Updates><Reserved><Reserved>

Familiar Member

2,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~Links to me~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://xrl.us/vmex][img]http://xrl.us/vmd4[/img][/url]




*Affiliates*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Graphic Exchange
User Image


<Intro/Rules/Samples/Prices><Waiting list/Cloud list/Pink list><Links to me/Affiliates><Contests/Art From contests><Other niffty stuff><Completed orders><Updates><Reserved><Reserved>

Familiar Member

2,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~Contests~
+First on page 10- winner = nada
+First on page 50- winner = nada
+First on page 200
+Weekly Raffle-
- Buy a ticket=10g each
- Get your username drawn=win the art
Tickets sold thus far-
None



Art from contests
None Yet


<Intro/Rules/Samples/Prices><Waiting list/Cloud list/Pink list><Links to me/Affiliates><Contests/Art From contests><Other niffty stuff><Completed orders><Updates><Reserved><Reserved>

Familiar Member

2,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Other Niffty Stuff

*Art made for me*
+None



My ((Re))Quests

+I'm looking to work with fellow artists

+I'm also questing avi art of any kind.
+And finally OC art of my RPC in my journal.


<Intro/Rules/Samples/Prices><Waiting list/Cloud list/Pink list><Links to me/Affiliates><Contests/Art From contests><Other niffty stuff><Completed orders><Updates><Reserved><Reserved>

Familiar Member

2,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
Completed Orders

o1. Art: X
Username(s): Temarigirl
Page order is on: 3
Type: Fullbody
Type of art: avi

o2. Art: X
Username(s): Yosaf & [-Sirou-]
Page order is on: PM
Type: Couple
Type of art: Chibi
<3

o3. Art: X
Username(s): swisskiss125
Page order is on: 31
Type: headshot
Type of art: avi

o4. Art: X
Username(s): Rainbow Kisses`
Page order is on: Five
Type: Fullbody
Type of art: Avi

o5.Art: X
Username(s) surprised rk-dork & hinamomo
Page order is on: 5
Type: fullbody with two people
Type of art: avi


<Intro/Rules/Samples/Prices><Waiting list/Cloud list/Pink list><Links to me/Affiliates><Contests/Art From contests><Other niffty stuff><Completed orders><Updates><Reserved><Reserved>

Familiar Member

2,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
Updates

o4/27/o7~Shop back on hiatus.

o4/15/o7~I have access to a scanner now and will try to have the orders I have done in by tomorrow. ^^

o4/o7/o7~I'm currently unable to scan because I'm not home and on spring break. Sorry to my current customers , you art is either almost done or done.



<Intro/Rules/Samples/Prices><Waiting list/Cloud list/Pink list><Links to me/Affiliates><Contests/Art From contests><Other niffty stuff><Completed orders><Updates><Reserved><Reserved>

Familiar Member

2,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
Reserved

<Intro/Rules/Samples/Prices><Waiting list/Cloud list/Pink list><Links to me/Affiliates><Contests/Art From contests><Other niffty stuff><Completed orders><Updates><Reserved><Reserved>

Familiar Member

2,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
Reserved

<Intro/Rules/Samples/Prices><Waiting list/Cloud list/Pink list><Links to me/Affiliates><Contests/Art From contests><Other niffty stuff><Completed orders><Updates><Reserved><Reserved>

Familiar Member

2,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
She cuts the red ribbon. A storm of art is now open for business!! ^^
Good luck with your shop! I started one but it isn't doing good. I hope you are very successful with yours!!

Familiar Member

2,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
Thank you. ^^

Familiar Member

2,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Familiar Member

2,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Familiar Member

2,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//