Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you help Rose?

Yuppers! ^_^ 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 4 ]
Noppers '.' 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 1 ]
*shifty ninja* ...maybe... 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 3 ]
*loud pirate* ...whadya wan' again? 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 44 45 46 > >>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


Dice Contest!
This may be a little easier on my pocket!

Okay to enter:
Send me a PM to tell me you are entering and then send 100 gold in a trade. Once I receive the 100 gold you can enter as many times as you like.

To win:
When posting click Post Action and choose Roll Dice. Youu must roll must roll 10 of the 12 sided dies. To win my special prize you must roll a 21 or a 97.

The prize:
The prize won't be ultra rare but it will be nice and not common.

The following people have paid and can play:
DarkBunnykins (Have fun! heart )
Cloud_Strife 79 (Thank you sooooo much for the donation! Please enjoy!)



Bump Contest
Thank you to DarkBunnykins who came up with the suggestion that we have a bump contest. 3nodding But as I'm not rich the contest is over (Told you it would be limited time!) Those who are currently still bumping may continue:
The Shmee
dark_angel16
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's a pretty long list and it's really expensive! At the moment it will all cost 21,109,829 gold approximately. I've got a long way to go!

Celebrity Date:

User Image
Celestial Wrap:
User Image
Pixie:
User Image
G Blade:
User Image
Prism Butterfly Mantilla:
User Image
Elegant veil:
User Image
Elegant Blue satin corset:
User Image
Elegant Blue Satin Skirt:
User Image
Chyaku Norisu Scarf:
User Image
Lunar Cloak:
User Image
Staff of the angels:
User Image
Angelic Pendant:
User Image
Mini Angel Wings:
User Image
Random Avatars
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.



1. Obey the ToS
2. ABSOLUTELY NO CURSING
3. Be courteous and considerate at all times and respect each others opinions.
4. Appreciate and be tolerant of differences
5. Be literate! - Absolutely No chat -speak!(I especially don't want to see ‘OMG’ ‘LOL’ and ‘PWNED’ everywhere!)
6. No God-modding
7. No Cybering!!!
8. Bumping/chatting/role playing is allowed and encouraged.
9. Please PM me before Advertising your threads. I may or may not let you advertise.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


Any donaters are much loved!


Colonel Lady Une: Space Monster Hunter Mask (sold for 1900 gold) heart

~Dark~Side~of~ the~Planet: 4567 gold, 60 tokens, sheer stockings (female) heart 4laugh heart

Cloud_Strife 79: (long list) 400 gold, Mimzy, Cowhide Santa Hat, Island Girl Wig, Ocena Summer Top (2), Frightened Ghost Sheet, Doctor Parabolic Reflector, Ohh~Cean Red Head Wrap (2), Ohh~Cean Blue Head Wrap, Chicken Mask. Snowman Mask. (Wow thank you sooooo much! I'll try to sell this stuff and I'll post how much it all sold for) heart 4laugh heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


Let's make this list really long really quickly guys!

DarkDunnykins - For entering both contests so far and keeping this thread alive so well 3nodding
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I hope I never have to edit this and add someone's name to it. So please follow the rules and I won't have to.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


I'm still working on these but if anyone would like to make some, I would be very grateful!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Other Quests:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.




User Image




Role Plays, hangouts, guild etc.:


User Image


Dapper Dabbler

7,175 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Signature Look 250
Good luck, you have a long way to go.

o_o
Bump! mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//