Welcome to Gaia! ::

1 100.0% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Mirrormist's Widow

Mega Man-Lover

school's over.

pens, paper, and markers.

the scannurrr all to myself.


...do you know what that means?


AVI ART TIME.



1* Introduction <-- you are here.
2* The Arts.
3* The Order form.
4* The Slots.
5* The Links.
6* The I'll-think-of-something-to-put here.

Shika Fox rolled 12 8-sided dice: 3, 6, 8, 2, 5, 5, 8, 5, 7, 2, 6, 4 Total: 61 (12-96)

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100

Mirrormist's Widow

Mega Man-Lover

headshotsv1 Single: 1000 Couple: 1500
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]


full body Single: 2000 Couple: 5000 [halfbody 1k/4k]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]



You'll have to bribe BIGGIE if you want me to do your clumped /all black / animal / mechanical avis.

Mirrormist's Widow

Mega Man-Lover

zis...is haw u order. PLZPOSTHERENOPM.


[size=15][u] i r ordering[/u][/size]
[size=11]
type:
single/couple
price:
comments: [anything u specifically want?]
picture of avi[s] to be drawn:
[/size]



after you've posted your order, please send the trade. I shall confirm it when the art is done, and you shall confirm it one last time before I send the trade to you.
I AM AN HONEST GIRL.
Please be patient after your final confirmation, I may live in the opposite side of the world to you. Rest assured it will arive to you in less than 24hours.

Mirrormist's Widow

Mega Man-Lover

SLOTS.

legend:

heart <---almost done
scream <--- workin on it
ninja <--- waiting list

1]
2]
3]toshi_Riku scream
4]
5]
6]
7]
8]

Mirrormist's Widow

Mega Man-Lover

you should go here.

but first...link me <3

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24649469&]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/ICryBloodyTears/RPG%20Related/trinx.jpg[/IMG][/url]


User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25098723&page=1]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/ICryBloodyTears/RPG%20Related/adban2.jpg[/img][/url]

Mirrormist's Widow

Mega Man-Lover

served again.

Mirrormist's Widow

Mega Man-Lover

kay ohpenn. <3
i r ordering

type:Full Body
single/couple
price:2000
comments: I would like his body to be semi limp, with a sad expression on his face, look upwards, wings sorta curled down. (Oh, and if I LOVE it, I tip. ALOT.)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

do you use digital, or traditional media?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mirrormist's Widow

Mega Man-Lover

traditional, then digital :]
or just traditional
or just digital
its ur choice. :]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*points to my first post*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mirrormist's Widow

Mega Man-Lover

Socx
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*points to my first post*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

3nodding heart
i r ordering

type: Headshotsv1; SINGLE
price: 1k
comments:
[Do dizz avatar instead, pweez? n__n] User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ok. ya, finished editing post. And if your amount of detail depends on how much You pay, I could add a bit of gold onto that....
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//