Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Didn't we wait long enough?

Yeah. Edmund Storing it for himself >.> 0.84700460829493 84.7% [ 919 ]
Wait Longer. 0.15299539170507 15.3% [ 166 ]
Total Votes:[ 1085 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 47 48 49 > >>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


You know, from edmunds store, where you exchange your credits.
We have the Caps, but where are the Gowns?
Well, we DID have caps. They took it out immideatley when it was released...
And where did Our Gowns that You promised us go?
Dont think we forgot about it.

Proof They Exist:
Quote:
Rina's Announcements:
URL: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15595045
[[Look at the Prizes]]
User Image


Quote:

User Image
^ That was from the FAQ section.


Quote:
Exchange Disabled
This Gaia Exchange is currently disabled.

* Please fix the Exchange?

Polkana
The Ink exchange needs to be fixed too.

FIXXEDD!!

D.Darko
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is what I wanna see. scream


Sephroe Zion
Yeah I want the gowns.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

----
GLITCHES... >.>

eggy_yockio
4O4 Error
On another note, has anyone received an Enchanted Trunk or a Gift Box as a prize from Word Bump? Anyone heard of anyone who has gotten one?

It seems like thats another thing that they said we could earn but actually can't. (I'll stand corrected if anyone can say otherwise)
Nope that's busted too


sakura mitarashi
flightoftheunicorn
Jiien
See the prizes?
I've gotten up to Level 88 in Word Bump, but I never saw any gift boxes or chests. Were we supposed to be able to earn them at some point? Has anyone here ever reached a level high enough to earn them? If so, what level were you at when you earned it? I wonder what level that is ... a gift box or a trunk/chest would be such a great prize for a really high level like ... 100 or so - that would be cool. biggrin


I used to be able to make it to levels of around 90, but I never got any gift boxes. I have been unable to make it further than level 56 since the server has been lagging. I'm sure that if you got to level 60, you probably get a really good prize, since the level 30 prize has been improved in the past few months.


AngelSong0
You might want to add to the glitch list the fact that no masters or doc. credits can be earned. Its been months and I'm surprised that they haven't fixed this yet.



---
Banners:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[img]http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/9149/wbbanner3sp2.gif[/img]

^^THANKS AngelSong0

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[img]http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/2920/wbbanner4lz4.gif[/img]

^^ Thanks AngelSong0


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Thanks Photoshopgraffiti!



----

Thread Fighting For Caps and Gowns:

**Credit For My Credit.
There never were any gowns, nor have I heard anything about them.

They might come, later on.
yeah u r right were are they
Yes there is.

User Image

^ I found that in the FAQ
Jiien
Yes there is.

User Image

^ I found that in the FAQ
Well, even if they do have plans about them, no one's said word 1 about it.
Also This: [[From Rina's Announcements]]

User Image

See the prizes?
Yeah, I've never heard of a gown.
Word Bump has been out for a while, and we only have one prize.
The pic says there are 6.

[[ 3 types of hats ]]
[[ 3 Types of Gowns ]]
What gown?...<__<
William_Ragamuffin
What gown?...<__<


The one that your supposed to obtain from word bump.
Look at the Image.
they was suppose to be released when the game came out
Mizoko
Jiien
Yes there is.

User Image

^ I found that in the FAQ
Well, even if they do have plans about them, no one's said word 1 about it.


[[Apperantly I'm no one. ]]
Carmelle
they was suppose to be released when the game came out


But they didnt. mad
Edmund is storing them for himself.
It's been almost a year.

Sparkly Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
I remember that the hats were released through a glitch, and eventually released on their own, without the gowns.

There must be some reason the others aren't being released. A game with no prize goal is pretty sucky.

Imagine playing fishing and having no way to exchange fish for anything.


Myself, I saved up the credits for a hat and found they were taken down again. I wish they'd bring them back.

7,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Flatterer 200
"No, a friend of mine had the gown and cap... and when he got hacked, the person who hacked him equipped them and changed the about me section or whatever it is to say "I got hacked, and now I wear the cap and gown because I've smart enough to never be hacked again", but the reason you can't find them I guess is because the exchange is down and you just can't get them at the moment."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//