Welcome to Gaia! ::

Free Gold! =D

Thanks! XD 1 100.0% [ 63 ]
Total Votes:[ 63 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 129 130 131 > >> >>> »|

User Image

User Image


1. Welcome!


Hi there and welcome to the thread! biggrin

I'm a quest mule set up by hyper_ni to manage this thread as she embarks upon her biggest and possibly most ridiculous Gaia quest ever! sweatdrop

As you know and it would be hard not to, either from the distinct red theme of the layout or the icons in my posts, I am questing the gorgeous and very rare 2003 event item the Red Rose Corsage which is valued at around 100,000,000 gaia gold! sweatdrop


User Image
User Image

User Image


2. Contents!


1. Welcome!
2. Contents! <----- You are here! 3nodding
3. About Me!
4. Offer Status!
5. Contests!
6. Ticket Holders / Bumpers!
7. Past Contest Winners!
8. Donators!
9. Bump List!
10. White/Black Lists!
11. Link List!

12. ***reserved***
13. ***reserved***
14. ***reserved***
15. ***reserved***


User Image
User Image

User Image


3. About Me!


Here's a little bit of background info on me!

Ok so here goes, hmmm where to start, lets go with the basics. 3nodding
Im a 24yr old (shhh! yes im getting old!) English girl born and raised! I joined Gaia a few years back when some friends I knew from Gamefaqs decided we needed a new place to hangout, someone suggested here and almost as soon as I joined I was addicted! xd

I've undertaken quite a few quests in the past, both for individual items such as Winged Anklets or the Angelic Pendant and also some outfit quests, working on building a whole new look for my avi from scratch but never anything quite as big as this.

So why have you taken leave of your senses and started it now then i hear you ask?! Well to be honest I love the challenge this quest poses me, to see if I can actually save money instead of spending it on other smaller items and make it all the way to my goal and hopefully find a seller at the end of it too! sweatdrop

Well I think thats quite enough from me, lets start the serious business of questing now, I hope to meet lots of new Gaians during the course of what could will be a very very long quest and welcome anyone to feel free to stop by and chat with me anytime! 3nodding


User Image
User Image

User Image


4. Offer Status!

User Image

* Pure *

380,000g

* Thank You Letters *

2006

December (27,750g)

2007

Feb (18,000g)

* Items *

2005

Demonic Pendant (227,499g)
Lunar Cloak (100,000)
Lunar Cowl (55,000)

2006

Dark Halo (79,000)
Dark Halo no.2 (79,000)
Elegant Veil (97,000)
Pixie (44,999)
Shadow Spirit (44,444)

2007

Celestial Wrap (17,600)
Western Zodiac (27,500)


* market values updated November 10th


User Image
User Image

User Image


5. Contests!


I will just be having two sorts of contests for now, a Donator Lotto and a Highest Bumper Contest!

Donator Lotto!

Donators are the most wonderful people and ones who should be rewared for their kindness in my opinion so for every 100g any kind Gaian donates to me they will be allocated a number to be entered into a lotto to win a sealed letter on the 14th of every month with the winner chosen using Gaia's random numer post feature.
It couldn't be any simpler! 3nodding


Highest Bumper Contest!

Again all bumpers are very special people and I know lots of people out there enjoy competing in a bump contest so who am I to disappoint!
I will award our highest bumper gold equivalent to their bump count each month with a small bonus prize of 2k gold too!
Sorry this competition isn't any bigger but I do hope to do a lot of bumping myself in order to save money for my quest total! 3nodding

Please remember to keep a count of your own bumps in ur posts and I will be checking you don't miss any out! wink


User Image
User Image

User Image


6. Ticket Holders / Bumpers!



Ticket Holders!


none.

Bumpers!


Calvinhobbes8104 (Of Course!) xd



User Image
User Image

User Image


7. Past Contest Winners!


April 2007
Donator Lotto : Slickidiot4
Top Bumper : Calvinhobbes8104

May
Donator Lotto : Sexy_Country_Girl
Top Bumper : Calvinhobbes8104

June
No contests due to absence.

July
No entrants to win contests! sad



User Image
User Image

User Image


heart 8. Donators! heart



Solai Tsukada : 2500g heart Thanks for being my first donator Teri!
slickidiot4: 25,000g! eek Wow thanks soooo much hon, thats helped a lot! heart heart
Sexy_Country_Girl: December 2006 Sealed letter. 3nodding heart heart
Pierced Princess Gold and items worth a total of 20,704g! eek Thanks sooo much hon! heart heart heart
IceeWitch 2000g Pure! Thanks loads! biggrin



User Image
User Image

User Image


9. Bump List!



heart Multiple Bumpers! heart

calvinhobbes8104 (736)
calvinhobbes81 (52)
Katkepin (32)
PiercedPrincess (25)
forgivnmuch (18 )
IceeKat (17)
lostczar (8 )
XxX-Kuchiki--rukia-XxX (8 )
IceeWitch (5)
Sexy_Country_Girl (2)
Brother_Ein (2)

Random Single Bumpers! heart

Kaeu
IceeWitch
Agarik Lonewolf
Dragonflame12
teh flish
The_Nerd_Boy_Called_Jayde
Iced Tea Being Stirred
Miss Aki
sporknotes
SerenitySisters
AkibeJosephus
Kumo Shingetsu
muckaday muguay
Ivysan
battlescar
gurlex3
plus.anima
Mushroom Kitty
Sweet RainbowSkittles
Seth Ezekiel Cohen
From Darkness
PorcupineCuty
Kahtomate


(updated to end of Aug 13th)

User Image
User Image

User Image


10. White/Black Lists!



White List!


Slickidiot4 : For donating lots of gold to this quest; tickets to help in my scepter quest and also helping me play out my tokens! One of the kindest Gaians i've ever met! heart 4laugh

Calvinhobbes8104 : The bestest Gaian friend there is! Bumps for me whilst shes supposed to be working! wink *huggles* heart heart

Black List!


Yay! No one yet! biggrin


User Image
User Image

User Image


11. Link List!


Here are some links to threads of people that I love or Charities that deserve a visit from you! Get going! xd


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


User Image
User Image

User Image


*** reserved ***


User Image
User Image

User Image


*** reserved ***


User Image
User Image

User Image


*** reserved ***


User Image
User Image

User Image


*** reserved ***


User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//