Welcome to Gaia! ::

Counter Since 2.23.07

Click it. 1 100.0% [ 74 ]
Total Votes:[ 74 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 > >>

User Image


I am back on Gaia after a long, almost permanent, hiatus. Now I am back and low on gold and friends so I have decided to start a new art shop, similar to my old one but simplified. I will do full body chibis for 500g and full body anime style for 700g and of course tips are welcome and appreciated.

These samples are fairly old, but for the most part my style hasn't changed. Please let me know if you would rather have your avi done in black lines, shaded, or colored. I use markers for coloring.

[x]
[x]
[x]

Also sticking around and chatting with me is greatly appreciated. heart
Welcome/Updates
Hello, welcome to my art shop.
I hope that you like what you see and choose to purchase some of my art. heart
I am really bad at writing welcomes otherwise I might be able to write more...
This is my first shop and I hope it goes well.
The first couple of purchaces will probably go towards buying banners and graphics for my shop, after that the gold will go towards my quests.
As always donations of any kind are welcome. heart

10.25.08-Super official re-opening! Though a little later than planned...
08.07.08-Temporarily closed, plan on re-opening Sept. 1st
03.13.08-First customer after the re-opening!
03.20.08-Official Re-Opening
03.25.07-Going on a hiatus, the shop will be closed until futher notice
02.23.07-Art Shop Officially Open For Buisness
Rules
1. No begging.
2. Obey Gaia's TOS.
3. I will accept items and avi art as payment. 3nodding
4. Do not tell me "Oh your prices are to high" etc. it is annoying. stressed
5. If you have a question post it here do NOT PM me.
6. Be patient, I will get it done when I feel like it and have the time, you want it to look nice don't you? 3nodding
7. NO REFUNDS! stressed
8. Do NOT post an order when the spots are filled. I will ignore it. If you are impatient, bribe me. whee
9. No page streching.
10. No advertizing, if you would like to be an affiliate PM me.
11. Do not PM me ordering art or asking for free art.
12. Do not spam.
13. Do be polite to everyone. heart
14. No scamming you will be reproted.
15. I can change these rules at anytime.
16. Feel free to bump and chat. heart
17. If you have read the rules post Cloudy Aeroplane in the have you read the rules section of the order form.


White List
Kitsune Shika- For ordering four pieces of art! heart
Jessikins Moose- For ordering two pieces of art! heart

Black List
No one yet, lets keep it that way.
Pricing & Samples

I am getting more samples soon, be patient!

Chibi Style:
Full Body-500g[x][x][x]

Anime Style:
Head-450g[x][x]
Torso Up-800g[x][x]
Full Body-1k [x]

Couples:
Pretend like you are ordering a single, then double the price. Colouring and all.

Colouring:
Oil Pastel-1k[x][x][x][x]
Water Color-500g
Marker-100g[x]
Colored Pencil/Crayon-100g
MS Paint-50g [x]
How To Order

Step One: Post the request form in this thread do NOT PM me.
Step Two: Once I agree to do your avi check the current costumers post to see if your name is there.
Step Three: Once your name appears in the current costomers post THEN you send me the trade with the payment amount.
Step Four: When I finish your art I will complete the trade and send you a PM to do the same.
Step Five: Once said trade is complete I will send you the link to your art.
Step Six: You will have ONE WEEK to upload your art to your own server, because I WILL delete it from my photobucket.



Username:
Did you read the rules?:
Image of Avi:
Style:
Head Shot/Torso Up/Full Body:
Colouring:
Pose:
Mood:
Total Price:
Current Customers

I will have seven spots open at a time.

1. [open]
2. [open]
3. [open]
4. [open]
5. [open]
6. [open]
7. [open]
Happy Customers heart
9.Sakura Mitsukaii
8.Esa Nany
7.Jessikins Moose (x2)
6.Mister Pantless
5.Belldandy_1
4.Michie1018
3.furubafanatic
2.KitsuneShika (x4)
1.Koyomi-chan
Contests

Bump Contest
First person to page 50 gets 500g.

Free Avi Art Contest
I will ask a series of three random trivia questions and the first person to PM me the correct answer gets a free avi art in honour of the re-opening!

[On hold until the thread becomes more popular.]
Links & Affiliates

Link me. <3

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23841979&]][IMG]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f333/sandria51/Untitled-10.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23841979&]][IMG]http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h226/pinkelephantshiccup/sunshinesartshopzs8.gif[/IMG][/url]



Affiliates
Please PM me if you would like to be put on my list of affiliates.
Trishy's Banner Shop Visit her shop she made my banner. She rocks so be kind and buy her stuff! heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
We are open! Bump it. heart
Bumpity Bump

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//