Welcome to Gaia! ::

People counter!

*gasp* I'm a people! 1 100.0% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 135 136 137 > >> >>> »|

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

This place is CLOSED. Forever. I'm sorry. I loved and cherished this place. But it is no longer active and I just see no point. I have given donations to my dedicated peeps. I'm horribly sorry. I am crying right now...

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
How do I apply?

Simple dearie! Just fill out this spiffy form below and PM me with the other requirement. (If you do not of this requirement, read the damn rules)

[b]Name: (username here)[/b]
[b]Unbirthday:[/b] (Gaia join date)
[b]Numbers:[/b] (Post count)
[b]Drooling Over:[/b] (Item questing)
[b]Mad amount:[/b] (Progress on quest)


Ways to suck up to Imoto without pissing her off:

1. Being polite and nice to everyone. Not just Lehcar.
2. Making Lehcar laugh. She likes laughing
3. Roleplaying on Darkspell Manor with her. X3
4. Telling her she is a very tall person. And not a growth stunt. And telling her how evil and icky tomatoes are.
5. Talking to her. And not bumping so much.
6. Link to her in you're sig X3

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
Current Funds: +120K (But always looking for more)

~People helped: 11
~7000
~8000 (x2)
~4000 (x2)
~3000
~Enchanted Wooden Trunk (x2)
~5000
~Thank You Letter for March '07
~4000 tickets


DONATIONS: Please send a trade reading 'TAMB' and send a PM telling me it's a donation for the charity. I will also love you forever, put you're name up here, and give you lots of cookies.

Donators:
heart Aqua Katie: 5000 heart

heart Rentai_Feuer_Frie 2000 heart


heart heart Zen Warrior 4000 and virtual hugs heart heart

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
Hodat Yaots: (Thats hebrew for 'anouncments')
~2-22-07 Opened!
~2-24-07 Name changed from Darkspell to Mad Hatter do to Lehcar's recent obession with Alice in Wonderland


New crap coming soon!

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
White list:
These people have been accepted to get donations and/are awesome:
-sticky_bun_central
-Rino-chan
-misery chastain
-Black R0se
-Glomey
-Aqua Katie
-Rentai
-Zaruke
-[.Idealist Mind.]
-Apollo Alchemist
-Yoinki
-Suiseseki
-DSTM Version2.0
-Candied Marshmellow
- Conel Lady Une
-+[black-ice]+
-Rentai_Feuer_Frie

Black list
People who pissed me off and are not allowed to get anything. EVER
-Larderlake (Did not comply with rules when applying, was not litterate, and expressed impatience.)

Link to the Mad Hatter's home?
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23803805][IMG]http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h180/JubbieBubbles3/tea.jpg
[/IMG][/url]


Want you're link here? PM Imoto Lehcar!

User Image
hey lechar :-p.
How are you? I shall fill out el form in a minute lol.
I'm leaving Rose's house at the moment so i shall be home in a few hehe. talk to you soon xp
Hello all and good luck on this charity.

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
Thank you Chris. That would be greatly appreciated.
Does Lechar need a donation? >>

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
We're fine right now. Will Katie speak with us? *big, Ynar-like puppy-dog eyes*
Of course. But she still wants to roleplay. >>;
nice.. i wonder if I can post now
Name: Larderlake
Gaiaversary: No clue about a year ago but quit for like 4 months and now I am back ^_^
Post Count: ???? [ Sorry please tell me what this is I dont understand]
Drooling Over: Dark halo
Funds: I need 26,900 more :[

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
Sorry....POST NOW. sweatdrop

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
larderlake
Name: Larderlake
Gaiaversary: No clue about a year ago but quit for like 4 months and now I am back ^_^
Post Count: ???? [ Sorry please tell me what this is I dont understand]
Drooling Over: Dark halo
Funds: I need 26,900 more :[

Please read the first few posts dear.
I wanna be your first donator so I'll send you a trade. >w<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//