Welcome to Gaia! ::

n____n

<3 1 100.0% [ 57 ]
Total Votes:[ 57 ]
1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 >

User Image ♣Welcome♣


User Image

This is 3Amigas Art Shoppe.
Where My sister, My Best Friend, and I are going to be selling our art for reasonable prices.

biggrin
So scroll down and check us out!

~Post1- Intro
~Post2- Rules & Guidelines, FAQ, Blacklist
~Post3- Tsu's Art
~Post4- Lolli's Art
~Post5- Envy's Art
~Post6- Affilates & Links

CONTESTS!!
Free choice of art from any artist for the first person on every 20th page.
Rules!
1. Don't be mean to the artists.
2. Don't cancel trades if our art for you is finished. AKA: All trades are final.
3. Obey all Gaian rules and TOS (terms of Service for the people who need to know. D: )
4. Don't steal the art or any other personal belongings of the artists.
5. DO NOT PM THE ARTISTS. POST EVERYTHING IN THREAD UNLESS IT IS AN EMERGENCY.


Guidelines!
1. You can pay for your art with letters. Current letters are worth a certain ammount of art and older letters are worth what we think they are.
2. Tell us what you think your letter is worth (our art wise) and we will either agree or dissagree. (most likely agree 'cause we be greedy O: )
3. Remeber, Send all trades as soon as we've confirmed your order

FAQ
[None so far]

Blacklist
[None so far]
User Image ♥ Tsuyu's Art! ♥
n_________n


I have two types of art to sell you people:


♥Line art:
I'm going to price it at 2000g.
It costs more then lolli's because that little biotch has a tablet.
Dx
Plus, Its good looking! =D
[Example] [Example 2]

♥Chibi Head shots:
Costs 400g
They are cute. xD
Specify if you'd like color or B&W in the order form.

[1] [2] [3]

♥Oh yeah, I also love to draw your plushies in cute positions. xD
Costs: 400g
[coco example]

Waiting list:
1.Wildy94
2.Metallic Knight
3.
4.
5.

Past customers:
samking101
Alierafae


My Order form:

[color=blue][size=9][b]Name:
Type of art:
How many?:
Description:
Price:[/b][/size][/color]

4,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
.+~+. Lollipop's Arts .+~+.

Lollipop is taking a hiatus for an undetermined amount of time.
If she has already agreed to your submission she will finish it, but no more please
Buy from
Tsuyu and Envy Plz
<3
Ok Lollipop's roster is now full
This means a superlong wait for orders
D:

.+~+. I will be offering quick sketches and full Cg's and some mindless sigs.+~+.
.+~+. X3 .+~+.

.+~+. Examples .+~+.

.+~+. Sketchy Sketches .+~+.
.+~+. Headshots : 500g .+~+.
.+~+.[x][x][x] .+~+.
.+~+. FullBody: 1k .+~+.

.+~+. [x][x] .+~+.

.+~+. Submission Form .+~+.
[color=#36ff21][size=24]I Want Arts :3[/size][/color]
Sketchy Sketch Form
Name:
Headshot or FullBody:
Color to be sketched in:
Anything Else?:
Total:


.+~+. Cleaned Sketches .+~+.
.+~+. Headshot: 1k .+~+.
.+~+. [x] .+~+.
.+~+. Fullbody: 1.5k .+~+.
.+~+. [x][x] .+~+.

.+~+. Submission Form .+~+.
[color=#36ff21][size=24]I Want Arts :3[/size][/color]
Cleaned Sketch Form
Name:
Headshot or FullBody:
Color to be sketched in:
Anything Else?:
Total:


.+~+. Full CG .+~+.
.+~+. Without Background (Headshots and Fullbodies same Price): 7K.+~+.
.+~+. [x][x][x].+~+.

.+~+. With Background (Headshots and Fullbodies same Price): 12k .+~+.
.+~+.[x][x] .+~+.

.+~+. Submission Form .+~+.
[color=#36ff21][size=24]I Want Arts :3[/size][/color]
Full Cg Form
Name:
Headshot or FullBody:
Background?:
Anything Else?
Total:


.+~+. Extra People .+~+.
.+~+. D: Sorry but Lollipop doesn't do couples/triples/quintuplets.+~+.

.+~+. 500g Quick Sigs .+~+.
.+~+.[x].+~+.
.+~+. Submission Form .+~+.
[color=#36ff21][size=24]I Want Arts :3[/size][/color]
Name:
Color of Quick Sig:
What you want the sig to be of:
Anything Else?
Total:


.+~+. Waiting list .+~+.
1. Kawaii Shugi (large order)(2/3)
2. Kamikaze Onion
3.
4.

.+~+. Finished List .+~+.
wildy95
Alierafae #1
Alierafae #2
Dragongoro
Morgil

Envy Art
o_______x!!


At this moment of time I will be offering mostly chibi art because I have not found the perfect person to draw in full body. [[ plus I can't draw hands&feet for my life D; ]]

This thread has rules already, however, I have my own rules:


1. You must call me either Koda or Envy. It is shorter and easier to type. :]
2. Do not send me Guild Requests, Blank Trades, or Friends Requests.
+Please&thankyou. :]
3. Do not ask for free art. I'll give free art to you if I like your avatar.

+ If I want to draw your
avatar in a certain
style for free, that is
what
you are getting.

+ If I want to draw you in every style, you get multiple art.

+ I will accept tips for free art
[[ Even though it is free and you must be nuts for tipping me any way. D< ]]

4. I cannot, I repeat, CANNOT draw PIMP HATS or COUPLES.

:] <333333



Chibi Art

MS PAINT - 50g
It's quick, it's cheap. :]
[+]

Un-coloured Chibi- 300g
[+]

Un-coloured Chibi Headshot - 200g
Yes. It is InuYasha. :]
[+]

Coloured Chibi- 400g
[+][+]

Coloured Chibi Pony Style- 500g :]
Creg is of MY creation. D: Don't Steal My Pony Friend. -sob-
[+]

Coloured Chibi& Backround - 700g.
Best Chibi art I've ever drawn .D: <33333
[+]



Torsos&Bodies

Torso shot- 800g
They're not that great because they were quick. :] Urr Hurr.
[+][+]

Full Body- [COMMINGSOON]

Full Body Pony Style- 1.2k [1200g]
This is only for simple avis.
[+
]

Extras- 50g.
I can add small little drawings to full bodies&torsos. You tell me what you want me to draw. :]


Order Form


Name:
Type of Art:
Time Needed By [ PICK ONE ]: Birthday/Anniversary/etc.
+Date:
Price:


Waiting

Alierafae
Kamikaze Onion



SORRY FOR MY LAZINESS
User ImageAffilates & Links!
Here is our link! (down-down at the bottom of the post!)
User Image

Check out these awsome shops!
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23465857&][IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/TsuyuYasha/For%20shops/Welovecolors.jpg[/IMG][/url]
Okay we are open!

4,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200

4,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
psssssst
Why are we under personalized graphics?
Hmmm?
o.o
Thats a good question...
xD;;
>>

<<
Oh yes, and just for the pleasure of ordering you around...
MAKE US A LINK.
n____________________n
<3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//