Welcome to Gaia! ::

1 100.0% [ 178 ]
Total Votes:[ 178 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 82 83 84 > >>

Happy Valentine's Day Everybody!! <33

User Image

Hello everyone!!
Welcome to The Suites' Valentine's Day Event Hangout Thread.

If you know The Suites, then you know that we're simply a nice place to hangout, do some polls, and make friends. Obviously, you'll find this thread to be very similar to our guild, seeing as how it's filled with our guild's members. xD

Also, don't be afraid to join in on the thread here if you're not a member! We're very nice, and you'll be sure to find someone to talk to. Just as long as you can stand a bit of wackiness, you'll have fun. n_n

So? What are you waiting for?? Get to posting! xD <33
FROZON. IH8U.
gonk Where is the love? gonk
why do you hate me crying
Comfy did you see my post of what happened? since I took a screen shot? and I posted in int he thread Tio made
FroZon_Flame
why do you hate me crying
You got first post. gonk
Comfy usually always gets first post!

Distinct Citizen

13,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Voter 100
Haha. Comfy was thwarted. xD
surprised Comfy loves me!

We had a kitty, and it said: "I've found the missing piece to my jigsaw. "

Awww. How sweet. heart
wo_nyrmo
Comfy did you see my post of what happened? since I took a screen shot? and I posted in int he thread Tio made
No, I did not. But I'll look at your posts. 8D
ooh yay for me

go karma im sick and i get the prize of first post =) *sneezes and sniffles*
[K!ng]
Haha. Comfy was thwarted. xD
;__________;

So guyz.
Do we only have one event item? ;-;

@HONSU; LOL THAT WAS SO BAD.

Distinct Citizen

13,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Voter 100
I dunno!
I hope we don't only get hearts.
That'd suck.
domokun

But I can guarantee that the donation items will go well with those little floaty hearts somehow. Event items that are released near donation items tend to do that. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//