~ Affiliates ~
Want me to link to you and vice versa? PM me and I'll put your banner here!

Here's where I'll also keep a list of donators/bumpers, because donations are always welcome =p It doesn't matter how much or what you donate, because a donation is helping the common gaian smile Like me razz And I'll heart you forever if you do! smile
Koji
Rhapsodic Melodies
Akirogirl - Gold Promise Ring
heart
Hello H!tler - Gwee
heart heart
sbpoofer
FireStrife
[No.that.fun]
ForeverForgiven
HitokiriKurisuta - 2.5K gold
heart
Ritz is a Proud Dork
dark_angel_ice_dragon
MNBZ3
ReDxDrAgOn
' Ai
hitokiri-master
Leafling of Autumn
Tusia
tropicalprincess808
[Faile]
Personwhois - 1789 + 1877 gold!
heart heart
Lyner Barsett - 290 + 470 gold
biggrin
Deathblade Eternal - 4K gold!
heart heart
Vampychic0630
LugiaP2K - 1K gold!
heart
Elemental Donator: 20503 gold!!!
eek heart heart heart heart heart
[ J-Pop.Queen ]
Crescent-Ark (my mule)
Charity of Celestial Bodies - 4K gold! *love*
heart heart heart heart
Dave-KILLS-All
[ s u k i ~ s h i n e ] - Yellow Daffodil, 1.5K, Sealed Envelope 4/07!
smile heart
sapphire_nate316
Lyner Barsett - 40K!!!!
eek eek
wfc.guild
CompletelyFatal
jmie
Miss KP - Angelic Microphone!
heart heart
Birthday Charity - Drop Earrings
4laugh
Vintage Pudding
Here's also where I'll keep a blacklist. And you don't want your name here, right? (^ ~)
* Thankfully, no one yet *
All donations will be accepted, and the donators will be given notice. Even if it's a cheap item, I won't mind. =p