Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counter...DONATE PLEASE :3

+1 1 100.0% [ 38 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]
1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 >

<3 My Quest Thread <3 Get Free Items For Donating <3

Hey everyone...I have one part of my impossible quest done. I finally recieved my Shadow Spirit! W00t!! Bought it from skeeter913 who gave me a deal on it. THANK YOU *hugs* Anyways I am still on a impossible quest...now for the Dark Halo don't know if it'll happen but I am trying thanks to donaters heart

Bumpers are welcome as well!

1. Intro
2. My Quest Items and Prices
3. Donators
4. News
QUEST


Questing evil
Bought mrgreen
Donated heart

Dark Halo

Status : evil

User Image

Shadow Spirit

Status : mrgreen
DONATORS

1. punk_rocker26 - 1,500 gold. Thanks a bunch! heart

2. -Kos-Mos-Chaos- - 1,000

4. liltara69er - 195

NEWS

2/3/07, 2:30- This thread is OPEN. Bunp away people mrgreen

2/3/07, 7:54 - First donater! punk_rocker26!! blaugh

2/11/07, 11:48 - Reached 10,000 gold! Almost there heart

2/15/07, 2:49 - GOT MY SHADOW SPIRIT!!! blaugh
--> BUMP <--
bump! heart
Bump for the Quest!
TELL ME HOW TO DONATE!!!!!!!!!!
<3...Bump-ness...<3
i will help you if you go on my quest thread and donate a little bit.
link to my quest thread
Bump! (I'm sorry, but I can't donate...)
-----bump----- <3
hello every one leader of shadow wing here help my good friend
LordKaze
hello every one leader of shadow wing here help my good friend

Thanks ! mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//