Welcome to Gaia! ::

Can I help you obtain your items?

Of course. Thank You 0.86111111111111 86.1% [ 62 ]
NO. I want to earn them on my own 0.13888888888889 13.9% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 72 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 126 127 128 > >> >>> »|

User Image


Hello and welcome to OlmosT There, the place you can place an item on hold at today’s prices and no longer worry about what occurs tomorrow.

My goal is to help fellow Gaians reach their dreams of finally owning that special item they have wanted. Before, in my other accounts, I would donate to people but have now seen that it doesn’t seem to get them anywhere since the prices would just rise more than the donation amount was. Thus, I am hoping this would be a better way to help questers.

Remember to follow all of Gaia's ToS and please dont ask for donations or advertise in this thread.

ANNOUNCEMENTS

*Officially opened service on 2/03/2007
*became a charity on 2/04/2007 with 200,000 gold
*first customer is... Ilyanna Marie
* as of today, 2/09/2007, i wont be able to be on Gaia all day long due to an increase in the amount of work im getting at college. i will still go on at least once a day to check if anyone has any questions or payments. so dont worry about that. sorry for any inconvenience i might cause.
*Unfortunately closed on January 11, 2008 due to not being able to be online enough.




*REOPENING SOON!!! I will only be taking classes on Mondays and Wednesdays this semester so i will have time to manage the charity



94% OF YOU LIKED MY CHARITY
61% THOUGHT A LOTTO WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA
User Image


SAMPLE ACCOUNT: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=7715091


CURRENT FUNDS: 4000K

maximum of 800K per person at this time please (unless you have the difference).
That way I can help more people who are questing


Placing a non-store item on hold here is fast and simple. All you really have to do to start on your quest for an item is fill out the following form in the thread…


Quote:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I, ___________ am aware of all the rules and have read all about how payments are made and that I am to pay the item in full before I am to recieve it.

Item(s) I’m questing:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



I’ll get to your order as soon as possible and will then send you a PM stating that your account has been activated. I will also be buying all items through the Marketplace and will buy the item(s) at the lowest prices at that time. By asking for the charity's help you are agreeing with paying the market value of the item at the time that I buy it.

If you place an order and no funds are available, you will be placed on a waiting list until I am able to pay for it.

OlmosT There works by taking out a ‘loan’ from the charity so your item will be given to you only after you send your final payment and at no time sooner. You can see your payment record here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=137299

You must make a payment around every month. If no payment is received, your account may be canceled and you will be reimbursed the payments made during that time. Of course if your not online, I won't close account.

You can also cancel your account at any time for whatever reason (such as someone donates the item to you), and receive a full refund of the gold you sent me. But please keep in mind that I will lose funds if I have to sell the item for less than I bought it for.

Almost forgot to mention, I will be accepting items (except tickets and tokens) as payment. Store items will be valued at sellback. All other items like Monthly Collectibles and Non-Store Items will be valued at 95% the lowest price in the marketplace to account for the 2% fee I will be charged and so I can list it below the MP.

If I forgot to mention something or you don’t understand something, don't worry, just PM me. And if you are thinking this is a scam or I'm trying to steal your hard earned gold, I'm not. I have been here since March 2005 and I wouldn't want to get banned after so much time. Just so you know, my first account is Cofre.

User Image

heart DONATORS heart
ham[k]: 200 gold
alleonh: 5000 gold
Beth Turner: 3545 gold

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//